TinyChat

load previous
Nov 25, 2022 5:58 am
Okay. I see the toggle now. Thanks for that.
Nov 25, 2022 1:32 pm
When a thread moves to the next page you can see previous messages, for context, by taping the grey link "-- load previous --" at the top of the page.
Nov 25, 2022 1:36 pm
Dogs, Nixly, and Shmautz arrived on separate boats at various times the last day or two.
Nov 26, 2022 2:05 am
The boatride thread kind of confused me at first until i realized player went inactive. Mechanically I was not sure where I was starting the journey. Degs made the assumption that the characters already gathered at the table know each other and he is the stranger. He is used to being segregated in most town settings.
Nov 26, 2022 2:32 am
We can say you traveled and arrived on seporate boats that traveled together. You had seen and are aware of each other, as the boats passed each other or stopped for a night, but you are not close. This should allow for role play flexibility
Nov 26, 2022 1:42 pm
Psybermagi says:
We can say you traveled and arrived on seporate boats that traveled together. You had seen and are aware of each other, as the boats passed each other or stopped for a night, but you are not close. This should allow for role play flexibility
Awesome idea!
Nov 29, 2022 9:45 pm
tergolap says:
Did I get it right?

- We're somewhere on an Island and just got off a boat.
- In the middle (?) is a castle with undead beings. We must not go there, we have been warned.
- In the north is a cemetery. We shall clear the coastline and circle around the cemetery. Entering ist is optional, possibly more dangerous, but also might bring up some interesting loot.
All correct except the fortress is safe to stay in or visit but do not attack the undead there
Dec 1, 2022 2:33 am
I will sometimes roll basik tests for characters to move the story along. Detecting something/someone or group checks.
Dec 2, 2022 11:48 pm
Remember there are 2 actions each round. Please declare both at once.
@tergolap Are you dodging for your second action or throwing a dagger?
ogion,Cratchet you two are up
Dec 3, 2022 2:18 am
OOC:
Let's go with 2 attacks, if it's possible.

Rolls

Secret Roll

Secret Roll

Dec 3, 2022 2:57 am
I copied that over to the island.
OK i probably shouldn't have asked for actions on the Chat thread. Next time i will keep it in the game thread.
Dec 3, 2022 3:49 am
Sorry I didn't even notice I was on the Chat Thread. :P
Dec 3, 2022 4:17 am
No worries : )
Dec 8, 2022 3:25 pm
Psybermagi says:
As stillness settles stone
This typo actually is kinda poetic
psybermagi says:
the cemetery is asking the river sorry almost directly north of the fortress.
These typos kinda defeat comprehension.
Dec 8, 2022 3:31 pm
Sigh, sorry. Stupid phone swiping. Fixed it
Quote:
As stillness settles around you and you take stock you notice that the tops of the fortress battlements can be seen over the tree tops. You were told the cemetery is along the river shore almost directly north of the fortress.
Dec 8, 2022 7:33 pm
Epic!

I was about to look that up on the internet, as I thought it was some sort of idiom.
Really poetic.
Dec 9, 2022 12:14 am
Now I need to write an adventure module with that for the title. As stillness settles stone ... I'm thinking ghostly dwarfs in golem-haunted caverns. With some kind of a McGuffin hidden in there, best left undisturbed.
Dec 22, 2022 8:59 pm
@Psybermagi is the roll for the lasso 1d6 or 2d6?
Dec 22, 2022 9:04 pm
As you have the horsemanship trait I am allowing 2d6 but he still gets to evade if you succeed.
Dec 25, 2022 9:48 pm
Merry Christmas, happy holidays!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.