TinyChat

load previous
Dec 26, 2022 10:30 am
Yes, merry Xmas to y'all!
Jan 2, 2023 3:54 am
@RovanRavenhill,@tibbius,@ogion,@tergolap,@Cratchet,@erter,@seanfsmith
Holidays are ending. Please give a shout here if your are still interested in the game.
Jan 2, 2023 11:55 am
Yes, yes! Of course I'm still interested. :D
<3
Jan 2, 2023 1:40 pm
Yes, hi! Happy New Year to all.
Jan 2, 2023 4:50 pm
Huzzah and happy new year. I figure the holidays muck with everyone schedules so just want everyone to touch base so I know who is still in. New people can sometimes disappear without warning if the site or game do not keep their interest.
Jan 3, 2023 4:00 pm
I too am wanting to carry on! All back from seeing my family now and caught up on tech nonsense too :D Hope all had a good |$:HOLIDAY| !
Jan 6, 2023 3:32 am
Would you like to play a game?
@ogion,@Cratchet on the Tiny Island
@erter on the Tiny Trail
Jan 14, 2023 2:05 pm
I created this to help newcomers and don't mind the slow posting but it makes it hard to know who is still interested and active. I will begin taking roll weekly so I know how many players are still in the game so I can open it up to others that may be interested
Jan 14, 2023 2:05 pm

weekly roll call Public

Still Interested
Jan 16, 2023 7:38 am
Hi and good morning,

Sorry for being silent for a few days, but I had an exceptionally rough week with next to null free time. Will be reading and posting more now.
Thank you!
Jan 24, 2023 2:49 pm
Eventually everyone will end up at the same base at which point I will require everyone to at least form groups of two. We will see how things go.
Morning πŸŒ… everyone 😁
Jan 27, 2023 2:48 pm
Doing another roll call interest check. Everyone interested in the game still please pick one.

pick you preferred posting speed and we can team up the player characters that work best together Public

Daily (if possible)
Every other day
1 to 2 a week
At least once a week
Jan 27, 2023 6:09 pm
I added the ~Using GP~ sheet to the game so newcomer can check that for a quick reference.
I will be adding another with more targeted instructions and guidelines that can be added as questions arise.
Jan 31, 2023 4:08 am
Alright we have had several new players join so I wanted see if anyone had any questions on GamersPlane, my game, or the setting?
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 pm
I added another reffreence to the game. At the bottom, below the rolls section, you should now see a "~Notes~" grey button in addition to the "~Using GP~".
Notes is a custom sheet I put together for this game and has information pulled from other posts, that will be removed after a while, such as the setting information and TinyD6 rules
The Using GP is a shared sheet with tutorial vidios and other tips on using gamers plane.

Let me know if there are any problems accessing them or any other questions.
Jan 31, 2023 12:46 pm
Wow, that's an awesome reference, thanks for adding that!
Feb 2, 2023 7:02 am
Psybermagi says:
I added another reffreence to the game. At the bottom, below the rolls section, you should now see a "~Notes~" grey button in addition to the "~Using GP~".
Notes is a custom sheet I put together for this game and has information pulled from other posts, that will be removed after a while, such as the setting information and TinyD6 rules
The Using GP is a shared sheet with tutorial vidios and other tips on using gamers plane.

Let me know if there are any problems accessing them or any other questions.
Holy moly. Mostly reading messages on my mobile phone, I overlook all these features. :/
Have to rearrange my routines I guess.
Feb 3, 2023 1:52 pm
From the last poll it looks like most will be posting every other day. I may respond faster but will not expect anyone else to do so. I will check again periodically later on.
Feb 7, 2023 2:27 pm
I have gotten very busy and am not checking GP very often, so I will be backing out. You can give my slot to another player.

Thank you for helping me get my feet wet!
Feb 7, 2023 3:00 pm
No worries. Have fun on your next adventure ☺️
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.