TinyChat

load previous
Feb 7, 2024 9:44 am
Hello everyone, I recently joined the campaign, hope to have a lot of fun with everyone
Feb 7, 2024 12:04 pm
Yeah! We’re having a blast! Can’t wait to run into you in game. After our initial quest, we got to play with a big group of folks for a boss fight and then went our separate ways. It’s so cool that there are multiple groups of folks in one setting simultaneously. Psybermagi is a real GM wizard.
Last edited February 7, 2024 12:04 pm
Feb 7, 2024 1:27 pm
Welcome! Glad to have you onboard. Yeah, it's quite something to know that we'll literally cross paths in the story at some point. That's some good GM magic.
Feb 7, 2024 2:31 pm
Ok, getting everyone together might be tough but I can work on it. But only for some down time and chat. No way am I going to get everyone into another combat. That was to much for me to track. Ugh 😫
Feb 7, 2024 3:09 pm
Well, I am glad you did it that once. That was great! (Even if Skeeve was at death's doorstep.)

As for having a good downtime, I think a party at the Manor would be great!

Oooo ... I know!

daryen sent a note to Psybermagi
Last edited February 7, 2024 3:11 pm
Feb 7, 2024 3:20 pm
I second that! Some sort of fun social gathering - maybe a local celebration?
Feb 10, 2024 3:53 pm
Quote:
OOC:
Did anyone already died on their first encounter? xD
Quote:
OOC:
xD it was getting a little dangerous, i don't want to be the guy that dies on the intro
Why do all the new guys think I am trying to kill them. I am not trying to kill off them off. I just want them to become familiar with the combat mechanics. Sigh As Aziz would say "You whine like a mule, you are still alive". And if that is not comforting there is always Captain America "if you die, walk it off" This is high fantasy. I have ways of ensuring that most of you will survive. One way or another (Sinister chuckle)
To all newcomer who are less familiar with my game style and personality. I try to express humor through text but am aware it does not always transmit as intended. So relax and have fun. :)
Don't worry, I only try to kill the veterans. >:) (Evil grin)
Feb 10, 2024 6:17 pm
Haha I wasn't thinking you wanted to kill me, just were wondering what would happen if I would keep throw failed test xD
Feb 10, 2024 6:29 pm
GM likes to see us squirm.
Feb 10, 2024 7:05 pm
No, um ok maybe a bit. But that is only because I think the possibility of a negative outcome makes us appreciate the positive better.
Feb 10, 2024 7:05 pm
=) In my case it was not the idea that you wanted to kill my character, but i was rolling bad when i needed the most
Feb 10, 2024 7:06 pm
Psybermagi says:
No, um ok maybe a bit. But that is only because I think the possibility of a negative outcome makes us appreciate the positive better.
Absolutely! That’s good storytelling!
Feb 11, 2024 5:43 am
Where would the fun be without the possibility of dying? 😅
Feb 13, 2024 11:24 pm
So, where’s the party? We can bring some toasted spider appetizers.
Feb 13, 2024 11:30 pm
Psybermagi says:
To all newcomer who are less familiar with my game style and personality. I try to express humor through text but am aware it does not always transmit as intended. So relax and have fun. :)
Don't worry, I only try to kill the veterans. >:) (Evil grin)
Hey! ;)
Feb 15, 2024 6:26 pm
Hi @Psybermagi, my scheduling and responsibilities have ramped up significantly in the last few weeks and it's gotten harder and harder for to keep up with regular posting. I think it's best if Beruga takes a break for now and comes back when my life is a little less hectic. I've had a lot of fun, and want to see how the situation in Eldergrove gets resolved, but I don't want to cause the game to drag.
Feb 15, 2024 6:27 pm
avylazyboy says:
Hi @Psybermagi, my scheduling and responsibilities have ramped up significantly in the last few weeks and it's gotten harder and harder for to keep up with regular posting. I think it's best if Beruga takes a break for now and comes back when my life is a little less hectic. I've had a lot of fun, and want to see how the situation in Eldergrove gets resolved, but I don't want to cause the game to drag.
Also, if it's better for the story, I'm absolutely okay with Beruga becoming an NPC for a bit
Feb 15, 2024 7:22 pm
No worries. We'll work something out.
I will run Beruga as passive so she is still with the group for now and will act as needed.
Take care and let up know when you are ready to get back in the game.

Thanks for the heads up
Feb 16, 2024 12:27 pm
Hi @avylazyboy no worries! Good luck with real life stuff! It's fun having you in the party and I look forward to when you can return.
Feb 16, 2024 3:45 pm
@Psybermagi,

Could you put the rope caster into Ealdwig's character sheet? I have not yet deleted it from Skeeve's so that the description doesn't get lost. But, since Skeeve traded it to Ealdwig, it should probably be on his sheet, not mine.

Thanks!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.