TinyChat

load previous
Apr 26, 2024 2:35 pm
For the Underdark group: I have moved the story to The Base so that the things that happen there will be more visible. I am planning to use that time to get your magic crystal items decided on and made. After that, I am kinda hoping that you all decide to go to the "deeper underdark". I have what I hope are some fun ideas to run with down there, and I can be a bit more experimental because it is kinda off the edge of Psybermagi's framework. It'll give me a chance to do some newer and different stuff that you will hopefully find interesting. At the least there won't be any goblins to be found. (To me goblins are "top level underground" and "bottom ground level" type creatures. They don't go deeper willingly.)
Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm
Awwww yeah! Exciting stuff!
Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm
@Smiley, please let us know if you will be able to join. Would love to include you in this!
Apr 26, 2024 3:36 pm
This sounds exciting!
All hail the Blobfish monster!
Last edited April 26, 2024 3:37 pm
Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm
I will try.
Give me a brain dead weekend and we will see on Monday
Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm
@Smiley,

Sounds good! It's gonna take a few days to work through the crystal and setup to get down to the Deeper Underdark, so there isn't a big hurry at the moment. There is still plenty of time.
May 8, 2024 1:41 pm
I believe the underdark want to go back down and daryen will continue to run that thread.

Just a heads up to everyone. I found keeping a single story going for too long without a break burns me out so I am trying to add short breaks between major story arcs. Most teams get this by going back to town and chatting, shopping, etc. I also use this time to develop the nest story arc. With that in mind, can I get a plan for the teams?
Skeeve, Ealdwig, Kaarik, and Ark were exploring the west but did not get too deep in the two Remnants. I will add a bit of spoiler if you need more information on those to help you decide your next mission.
[ +- ] Western Remnants
Other options are to follow up on possible leads to Paphos civil infrastructure :
1. Go talk with Dean, a sapient Golem whos house is in the swamp
2. Look for "citizens" on the island in the river to the east of town
The Fey story is wrapping up or done, depending on how much they want to do after the major resolution. I normally would bring them to town but as they already have a team I am giving them a choice on coming to town now or continue the story as they head that way.
Exploration
character player pace
Skeeve daryen 1d
Ealdwig Arkmenos ?
Kaarik MoyenBateau 1d
Arc Zeekhad Cathamber
Trouble with Fey
character player pace
Aizashi ChrSch 1d
Mina Tokala-Croille karabooo
Ultime d’Mon-Chelevant QuietPanther
Underdark
character player pace
Grinfletch Thunder_Lungz 1d
Oliver Bunt 1d
Brewner Ricardoi91

New/Solo
Player Smiley ForeverDED Kaneda_Shepard Felix Flordenlord
Character Ishzu Blornvid Ashlan Six Toes Nuttyartist
Status Hiatus Hiatus Intro Paphos
May 9, 2024 1:42 am
Oooo ... is Felix up for the Underdark? He can heal. That will be a very good thing for them.

Also, Skeeve is very much up for figuring out the other remnants or looking for relevant citizens. He is curious as to who the mystery group is. A trip to the Construct might be useful. Also, any chance that the Underdark team's goblin friends could help us with an invite?
May 9, 2024 2:10 am
Head to the tavern and you should bump into Felix there
May 9, 2024 3:32 am
Yeah, but that wouldn't be Skeeve. That would be Grin, Oliver, or Brewner.
May 9, 2024 3:37 am
well, help them finish up with the clerk and kick them out :)
May 9, 2024 5:58 am
Arc agrees with Skeeve, he prefers to check remnants or to find citizens. While Arc is curious about underground, he won't go there on purpose.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.