GAME CHAT 4a: The Cannith Warehouse

load previous
Dec 5, 2022 4:25 pm
Leaning on his staff, Dub-dub watches the horses depart. "Well, no sense in standing about. Let’s see if they left anything for us."

He makes his way to the warehouse entrance to take a look inside.
OOC:
Investigation? Perception?
Dec 5, 2022 4:42 pm
Ovak says, "I can't believe our luck. I think our employer sold us out." She moves forward to see what is left.
Dec 5, 2022 9:04 pm
Malbor joins the others and follows William to the entrance.
"Maybe so Ovak, but I agree with William. We should look."
Dec 6, 2022 10:07 pm
"Agreed, dey might jus have left us somethin' behind"
Dec 7, 2022 5:59 am
The party enters the warehouse and has it has been ransacked. One room seems like it was undisturbed. Piles of stone and wooden beams were recently placed in front of the solid heavy wooden door. You hear movement and catch the scent of metal mixed with a faint acidic odor seeping from behind the barricaded door.
Dec 7, 2022 3:16 pm
Pointing at the door Mordaky shook his head, "Dat cannot be good"
Dec 7, 2022 6:03 pm
Probably a spell or worse, but it is the only spot we can make good on., Ovak walks over to the door. Prepare yourselves. And she opens it.
Dec 7, 2022 8:10 pm
"Caution Ovak. The other group clearly felt they could not deal with whatever this is. Give me a moment."
OOC:
Ovak said he is opening the door, but I would like to try something before he does if he gives me the time.
Dec 7, 2022 9:16 pm
Dub-dub listens intently to the sounds from the other side of the door trying to determine what creature may be inside.
[ +- ] Wild Intuition

Rolls

Nature check - (1d20+1+1d4)

(5) + (2) + 1 = 8

Dec 8, 2022 12:45 am
What do you suggest Malbor? Ovak asks before opening.
Dec 8, 2022 3:25 am
Nictorah says:
Dub-dub listens intently to the sounds from the other side of the door trying to determine what creature may be inside.
[ +- ] Wild Intuition
Dub-dub cannot discern what is behind the door.
Dec 8, 2022 6:21 am
"If it is a creature, it must think, and if it thinks perhaps I can tell what it is thinking. I have become sensitive to such things. Hopefully, this may give us some insight."

Malbor steps closer to the door and reaches his hand out, opening his mind to all the other minds surrounding him, both seen and unseen. He probes beyond the door to find the mind(s) of whatever lies on the other side.
[ +- ] 2: Detect Thoughts (C)
Dec 8, 2022 1:28 pm
Ganesh says:
"If it is a creature, it must think, and if it thinks perhaps I can tell what it is thinking. I have become sensitive to such things. Hopefully, this may give us some insight."

Malbor steps closer to the door and reaches his hand out, opening his mind to all the other minds surrounding him, both seen and unseen. He probes beyond the door to find the mind(s) of whatever lies on the other side.
[ +- ] 2: Detect Thoughts (C)
Malbor cannot detect any thoughts. He duduces the reason for this is whatever is behind the door lacks intelligent thought.
Dec 8, 2022 2:59 pm
What sounds like two separate creatures can be heard scuttling closer followed by excited clicking noises and tapping against the floor behind the door.
Dec 8, 2022 5:22 pm
Malbor steps back and shakes his head.

"It is must be some sort of mechanism or something. There is no intelligence guiding it that I can discern. Best to prepare if we can. Perhaps a trap or some sort of killing field? Best not to fight it in the open if we can avoid it I would think."

Malbor moves farther away from the door.
Dec 8, 2022 6:10 pm
Be ready. Whatever is beyond will not be friendly. Seeing all are prepared, Ovak will open the door.
Dec 8, 2022 9:08 pm
Dub-dub stows his staff and pulls out his quarterstaff and shield. He moves back to strategy position and gives Ovak a nod. Raising his shield, he braces for an attack.
Dec 8, 2022 9:29 pm
She is ready for combat. Her 6'3" of mass is ready to go. Her ugly self knows how bad it can get. She has been to Mournlands way too many times. She thinks, Need to get a better sword. Hopefully this place pays off. Hopefully these guys can do a good job.

Her light amber eyes only slightly scanned William, Malbor, & Mordaky. Hope the spoils are good.
[ +- ] Ovak Stats
Last edited December 8, 2022 9:48 pm

Rolls

INIT - (1d20+2)

(11) + 2 = 13

Dec 8, 2022 11:33 pm
Malbor stands behind Ovak, strangely calm.
OOC:
Oh yes.. I'm prepared!
Last edited December 8, 2022 11:33 pm

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+0)

(1) = 1

Dec 9, 2022 12:44 am
OOC:
Initiative roll

Rolls

Initiative - (1d20+2)

(18) + 2 = 20

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.