OOC Chat

load previous
Jul 29, 2023 9:02 pm
My bad. I did the search and fight before that.
Quote:
the villagers nervously prepare for...well...something to happen.
Chitkree searches and fights
Quote:
As the dark starts to fall, so does the rain and the wind begins to howl all around you.
Jul 30, 2023 5:33 pm
I asked if anyone wanted to do anything before night fell. I then triggered the night time event before Chitkree said that he wanted to check out the house beforehand. I then decided to deal with that before moving the story along. So to sum up, Chitkree’s deal happens before.

Also have a nice break, Chitkree!
Jul 31, 2023 8:00 am
Got it. In that case do you mind deleting my post here it out of the updated context.
Jul 31, 2023 7:49 pm
I’ve deleted it now
Aug 3, 2023 4:30 am
I'm back. Fun camping even with several summer thunder storms :)
Aug 3, 2023 2:45 pm
Best camping weather! Then you really feel alive
Aug 4, 2023 1:31 pm
It's my turn to go on holiday now for the next two weeks. I still expect to post, but it may be a bit more patchy and infrequent.
Aug 4, 2023 2:04 pm
Have fun and bring us back some souvenirs :)
Aug 17, 2023 10:50 pm
Our mental communication with chitkree isn't two-way is it?
Aug 17, 2023 11:09 pm
[ +- ] Thri-kreen Telepathy 120'
Looks to be one way
Aug 29, 2023 1:43 am
Hello everyone, please excuse my absence. I'll be back to posting tomorrow hopefully. Things are quite busy at the moment and I ran into some unexpected circumstances. All is well but I haven't had much extra time.
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 pm
Hey man, don’t worry about it. I definitely get spells where I find it harder to find time to post as well
Sep 25, 2023 1:55 pm
Hey guys. I'd just like to apologise that the game has slowed down a lot. Over the course of the last year, I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life that has resulted in more and more stress, which in turn has limited my drive to post. Thankfully those issues have now been mostly resolved, which I'm hoping will result in me being a little more active again. Thank you for sticking with me.

On another note, I also acknowledge that this particular module hasn't been one of the best, it's simultaneously convoluted and underwritten, which is one of the best combinations xD
Sep 25, 2023 9:47 pm
No worries Sassafras, it happens to us all. I've been slower lately as well. Glad to hear that things are resolved and getting better.
Oct 25, 2023 9:20 pm
Phew, sorry about the pace of this module, I know it was a bit of a slog getting through it. As we are about to wrap the module up, I wanted to ask if you guys were still up for continuing on? The next module is a bit more straight forward as it is more or less a dungeon crawl.
Oct 25, 2023 9:21 pm
I'm still enjoying the game and the crew, so I'm ready to continue. Although it looks like we've lost a few. Has anyone heard from MaJunior?
Oct 25, 2023 9:28 pm
MaJunior has been gone for almost a month. I am in other games and haven't heard anything

I am good to go on either as is with us 3 or add players. DM choice
Last edited October 26, 2023 2:00 pm
Oct 26, 2023 1:22 pm
Yeah, I saw. I tried to PM them as well, but they didn't answer. I'll keep Pierce's character sheet, in case they come back. But I think for the time being that I'll try and recruit two players. @GreyWord how about you?
Oct 26, 2023 5:57 pm
I am sorry for player rotation, but that what happens. Game is great. Dungeon crawl for a change is welcome.
P.S. I am probably going to miss opportunity to waste my spell slots on non combat encounters ;) but who knows
Oct 26, 2023 7:12 pm
The good news is that these adventures lend themselves better to the drop-in / drop-out style.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.