OOC Chat

load previous
May 3, 2024 3:09 pm
Touching in again. Looks like Sassafras is MIA 8 days now. Hope all is well
May 3, 2024 4:55 pm
Agreed. That said... if he needs the time to heal/recover/rest up he can take it. I don't mind a little pause.
May 3, 2024 5:32 pm
Yeah, I just lose track of things so set myself a habit of going through games weekly to try and make sure I didn't miss anything.
May 7, 2024 7:53 pm
Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity. I tried to see if it would help to unplug fully for a week or so, but I think I might have to put the game on hiatus for now. I just don’t really have the mental energy to devote time to it right now, which sucks because I was really enjoying running it. My hope is that once my recovery starts to get going a bit faster that I’ll maybe be able to get back on here and restart it, but I don’t really know at this point. I’ll keep the game open for now and I’ll reach out to you once everything has improved enough for me to return.
May 7, 2024 8:04 pm
Take care. Thanks for the heads up. I've enjoyed the campaign so would like to pick up up if/when everyone is up for it.
Last edited May 8, 2024 2:29 pm
May 8, 2024 2:22 pm
No worries man, take some time. I am absolutely willing to pick back up again when and if you decide that's something you feel up to tackling. For now, just take care of yourself.
May 10, 2024 1:29 pm
I think I am going to have to drop out.
My wife and I have been sick for like 3+ weeks now.
High Fevers, Lethergy, Coughing, sore thoat and such.
We have been to the doctor and it is not Covid nor a Flu they don't know what it is.

I have had no energy to do anything. Barely any energy to check the game I am running.

I am sorry I did enjoy this while I was able....
May 10, 2024 1:50 pm
Man, I hope you guys get better too. That sounds horrible.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.