OOC Chat

load previous
Feb 12, 2024 8:41 pm
Excellent
Feb 19, 2024 6:57 pm
Okay, so on top of my knee pain, I got sick on Saturday (luckily no sign of infection), but I’m really struggling with life these days. I hope a good night’s sleep might help (something I for one reason or another haven’t had for over a week), but I do apologise for the sluggish start to the module and I hope you can bear with me
Feb 19, 2024 7:00 pm
😁 🐻
Last edited February 19, 2024 10:51 pm
Feb 19, 2024 7:58 pm
Get well and get your sleep! Game can wait. Must
Feb 19, 2024 10:13 pm
Don't stress, you need to take care of yourself. We'll be here.
Mar 12, 2024 5:40 pm
Due to vacation by the end of the week I may be posting less or even not at all.
Please assume my PC is following the party
Mar 18, 2024 8:29 pm
Just a heads up. I’m heading for another surgery on Monday. That’s to say that I may be a bit preoccupied this week, but I’ll try and post as much as I can
Mar 26, 2024 2:34 am
Take care of yourself. This is for fun and should not be a source of stress so no worries. Hope all goes well
Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am
Hey gang, just a quick update. I'll get home from the hospital today but will obviously still be on painkillers and on top of easter (I have a very active 5 year old who'll be home from kindergarten and have to be entertained) that might restrict my posting until next week. Again, sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.
Mar 29, 2024 2:58 pm
Thanks for the heads up. Good luck relaxing with the kid with 10^10^10 times more energy than you :)
Enjoy the holiday
Last edited March 29, 2024 2:58 pm
Apr 7, 2024 3:11 am
I am on vacation Sunday through Tuesday so posting will be spotty or non-existent
Apr 8, 2024 1:17 pm
Thanks for the heads up
Apr 15, 2024 8:32 pm
Hey gang. Just want to quickly tell you a bit more of what’s been going on. So basically as you may know, I had two surgeries in quick succession. The first one was to remove a tumour that they initially thought was benign, unfortunately that didn’t turn out to be the case and it was instead revealed to be cancer, which necessitated a second surgery to remove some healthy tissue and bone and install a prosthetic knee. If everything goes well, that should be that for now and I’d require no further treatment. But obviously as you might figure this has taken a bit of a mental toll and that’s also why my posts have been infrequent, more than I would have liked. If you think the game moves too slow for your taste, I understand if you’d like to leave, I can’t promise that things will move smoothly right away. But I feel an improvement but physically and mentally, so I’m hopeful that I will be back fully in the saddle within a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for your patience.
Apr 15, 2024 8:45 pm
I'm hanging out. If it's slow, so be it.

You need to take care of yourself. Cancer is nothing to take lightly. Hopefully they got it handled, but regardless your own well-being is far more of a priority than a game.

Please don't feel guilty for making yourself a priority.
Apr 15, 2024 10:17 pm
I agree wholeheartedly with everything MaJunior said.
Take care of yourself.
I might have just joined this campaign, but I am here.
Rest. Relax. Give yourself better.
Apr 17, 2024 7:04 pm
Hey I'm all good!
Apr 17, 2024 7:17 pm
@Sassafras I may not be able to express the palette of the feelings overwhelmed me reading about your situation. Thanks for sharing. My best wishes. I hope this game for you is currently less an obligation and more an opportunity to switch context.
Apr 17, 2024 8:43 pm
Thanks guys, I felt like it was best to give the full story to explain. It's been taxing for sure and it still varies a lot from day to day. But I'm trying to look at it as the worst being behind me now, at least for the foreseeable future.
Apr 25, 2024 1:37 pm
I would just like to apologize.
My energy level, motivation, and mental focus have completely dropped.
I have had no energy to post or do anything on any of the games I am currently playing in.
It has nothing to do with you as DM, the game, or the players.
I have just lost all motivation to type up anything.

I will try and work to fix this but IDK what to do.
It might just be from added stress or other BS reason.

Once again I am sorry. Give me a little bit.
Apr 25, 2024 4:13 pm
No worries mate. I totally understand. Creativity can be exhausting when you're not in the mood. That's why many authors struggle with their second book, once they get on contact. If you can j ust AFK if till you get your mojo back we can keep things moving.
Maybe we can inspire you. 😜
Last edited April 25, 2024 4:13 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.