OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 12, 2015 11:30 am
I never leave
Mar 12, 2015 11:48 am
No problem guys. Thanks for the check-in. I'm planning to post the merchant's reply tonight, and respond to Jimmy's post whenever he's available.
Mar 12, 2015 1:24 pm
RustInPieces says:
No problem guys. Thanks for the check-in. I'm planning to post the merchant's reply tonight, and respond to Jimmy's post whenever he's available.
+1
Mar 15, 2015 5:13 pm
RustInPieces says:
Sorry - thought I had the proper tab open and refreshing, but I didn't - just seeing this.

What do you need me to do?
Mar 15, 2015 6:57 pm
jimmylogan says:
Sorry - thought I had the proper tab open and refreshing, but I didn't - just seeing this.

What do you need me to do?
No problem. I wondered if you missed the reply.
Quote:
Pepra turns up a the full roster of docked ships with their ID and registration/affiliation tags. He also finds the Lambda-class shuttle and can see it on camera, with an armed stormtrooper detail guarding the craft. Pepra can also see the Turtle and probably can see the exchange between Wuc'vulog and the Bothan dockmaster, though it would not have audio he could possibly pick up clues from the lekku and fur ripples--if he's familiar with either species.

There's no clear indication of what ships might be smugglers, but there are a series of unexplained codes listed with each ship. They're likely a system of codes used by the dockmasters and the customs agents to note infractions, reputation, and the like. From comparing codes of recognizable government, Imperial, and a few average merchants Pepra can probably infer that the Turtle, Disaster Master, and Trendline are smuggling vessels of one sort or another.
Mar 15, 2015 6:59 pm
Fun fact, fact fans! You can subscribe to the game forum and it'll email ya when there's a new post.
Mar 16, 2015 11:45 am
Unrelated to the previous fun fact, do I know who the menacing maven is? Could I recognize her with a successful Knowledge: Underworld roll?
Mar 16, 2015 11:59 am
sandchigger says:
Unrelated to the previous fun fact, do I know who the menacing maven is? Could I recognize her with a successful Knowledge: Underworld roll?
If you want to attempt it, sure. Difficulty is 2, no setback dice.
Mar 16, 2015 12:03 pm
RustInPieces says:
sandchigger says:
If you want to attempt it, sure. Difficulty is 2, no setback dice.
1 advantage, 2 threats. Not only does Rexi not recognize her but also he's got a threat for trying to place her face.
Mar 16, 2015 1:52 pm
No - I saw the reply but thought that was prompting someone else... Still not sure what you need me to do. I got the info, I think, that the others were needing too...

Sorry, but maybe I'm lost? LOL
Mar 17, 2015 2:05 am
Ah, ok. Well just like in a Pen and Paper RPG the PCs/NPCs won't know what your character has found till you tell them. The players know OOC, but dependent upon your PC their characters may not receive the full extent of the knowledge. You can rephrase what I've given you, omit something, or say whatever you want. You can also wait and I'll post as the NPC and prompt you for the results.

So, what'll it be? Do you want to have Pepra volunteer the info, or wait till he's prompted?
Mar 17, 2015 3:35 am
Let's wait til he's prompted, so I can get a better feel for it...

EDIT: Thanks! :-)
Last edited March 17, 2015 3:35 am
Mar 20, 2015 1:12 am
For those who want to know where the Tapani sector is, based on the post I'm just finishing right now, you can check Wookiepedia or reference this map. It's one of the best I've ever found and supports searching by CTRL-F like normal documents should. ;) If you find the Rimma Trade route you guys are out in the Quence Sector near its end, and the Tapani Sector is far, far core-ward.

I think 4 weeks is a decent estimate of travel time, but we can retcon that if need be.
Mar 20, 2015 1:14 am
4 weeks plus or minus depending on astrogation rolls.
Mar 20, 2015 1:14 am
Testing the new EotE diceroller....

Edit: Suh-weet!

Rolls

Just testing

1 Success, 3 Advantage, 3 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Failure, 2 Advantage

Mar 25, 2015 11:01 am
Then what happened?
Mar 25, 2015 12:24 pm
Everything exploded.

Ok, I need some help keeping tab on who intends to post and when. I think EldritchFire needs to post for Calista soon. Probably Rand, Valoris, and Pepra too.

And if Rexi keeps building threats like this he might brush up against danger soon. Perhaps attract Imperial attention right as they're meeting the other crew. ;)
Mar 25, 2015 12:26 pm
I'm ok with that. Complications make for more fun stories.
Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm
I seemed to have missed the post for Callista. My bad, and fixed.
Mar 25, 2015 7:55 pm
Can we say that the energy drink in the Star Wars university is PooDew?

POO THE DEW! POODEW!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.