OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 6, 2016 3:21 pm
If Wuc'vulog wanted to help free Mado before we're overrun by droids, perhaps by shooting some of the netting away, what would you want me to roll?
Mar 6, 2016 3:44 pm
Qralloq says:
If Wuc'vulog wanted to help free Mado before we're overrun by droids, perhaps by shooting some of the netting away, what would you want me to roll?
"Why are you pointing the blaster at me!?"
Last edited March 6, 2016 3:45 pm
Mar 6, 2016 6:04 pm
Uhhhhhh, wow. I wasn't expecting that idea. I'll let you flip a destiny point to declare that you have a utility knife, and simply take 1 standard action to free him. Otherwise....

I think ranged light, 2 purple, 1 setback from Mado's turn and 1 more from the distracting environment. And I'll probably spend a destiny point to upgrade one of those purple to a red.
Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm
We've all been neglecting this game, it seems. I think Mado is up?
Mar 21, 2016 4:39 pm
Are we?! Looks like we're back at the top of the order (this free flow initiative order, while cool, definitely catches me off guard more than it should). Shall I go first again? (or is it locked in place once we fill it out the first round?)
Mar 21, 2016 11:51 pm
I don't know what happened, but it looks like I completely missed that Kenny had posted. Weird. That, or I was just too busy to deal with it and forgot.

The freeform turn order throws me off on these forums, in person it goes a bit faster I think.

And no, turn order isn't fixed. Everyone gets a chance to pick who goes when during the turn, but can completely change that up in subsequent turns. I like it, because you can make someone doing something critical go first and get that done, before the big bad shoots them.
Apr 22, 2016 10:36 pm
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I don't have the time to give to running this game any longer. So I'm going to declare it officially ended, unless one of you would rather take it up than let it end. I apologize for going a month without saying anything, but I haven't even had the time to lurk.
Apr 22, 2016 10:55 pm
Thanks for the update, RustInPieces. It was great to explore the FFG Star Wars game with you. Learned tons and enjoyed the adventure.
Apr 23, 2016 11:48 am
See you around. Thanks for the good time.
Apr 25, 2016 12:04 pm
You're welcome guys. Sorry it couldn't run for longer. If I get a little extra time, I'll try and play in a game here.
Apr 30, 2016 1:43 pm
It was a blast! Thanks for teh game :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.