OOC Discussion

load previous
Jan 7, 2016 4:24 pm
Cool. I guess I'll need you to let us know when a 'scene' change happens :)
Feb 2, 2016 2:05 pm
Sorry for the delay in posting, folks. I was preparing for an IRL session 0 that happened Saturday, then that night I started coming down with flu-like symptoms. I'm doing a lot better now, but still not quite up to par. I hope to have a post for you soon.

Candi and Qralloq, please roll 1 purple die for short range so I can tally up final successes.
Feb 2, 2016 2:16 pm
Hope you're feeling better. I added the purple die to my post.
Feb 2, 2016 3:03 pm
Likewise.
Feb 6, 2016 11:16 pm
I'm feeling a good bit better now. You guys have a lot of advantage to work out, please decide how you want to spend it (see my post for final tallies) and then we'll move into the initiative order.
Feb 6, 2016 11:37 pm
I'd be happy to defer to Mado to dole out or use the advantage, as its his scene if you will.
Feb 21, 2016 2:01 am
I guess by everyone else not posting that I should go first?
Feb 21, 2016 2:06 am
Yeah that works. Mado is just going to dive for cover/make for the exit. Best defense is offence and all.. Unless you don't plan to shoot...
Feb 21, 2016 4:10 pm
I think you going first and finishing off the droid is the best approach anyway - any other threats haven't emerged, and so Mado wasting the first init to shoot the wall again and hide seems less useful than just cleaning the clock of the one active threat.
Feb 21, 2016 5:10 pm
Khan went, so NPC is up me thinks.
Feb 21, 2016 8:56 pm
Khan, what would you like to do with your 3 advances? You could establish something about the scene, or provide boost dice for the other PCs, or a setback die for the droid.
Feb 22, 2016 1:37 am
Can I say I blew up something in the room to block off security from deeper in the hall?
Feb 22, 2016 2:11 am
I think blocking off security completely would be more of a Triumph. But I would allow something like blasting the controls on a door to slow them down, knocking out the lights to grant a universal setback die, or something of that nature.
Feb 22, 2016 3:14 am
Accidentally blowing up door controls sounds ok
Mar 4, 2016 2:51 pm
Soooooo, should I go? I was thinking Mado should try to escape first and go from there.
Mar 4, 2016 3:10 pm
As the remaining bots aren't targetable yet... maybe I should go first? I'm unlikely to escape the net, mind you.
Mar 5, 2016 1:57 pm
Do that. On my turn it'll let me start shooting droids, something Khan was pretty good at back in the day.
Mar 5, 2016 3:20 pm
4 threat!? Dude!
Mar 5, 2016 4:05 pm
Qralloq says:
4 threat!? Dude!
No failure! :P
Mar 5, 2016 9:07 pm
I'll have something for you folks tonight. I'm still debating, but I'm thinking about a setback die ... and the door opening a few inches. Of course, anyone with a knife could probably free Mado in a turn. :P
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.