Open Recruiting: Planescape Mega Campaign

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 4, 2023 5:13 am
If I hadn't already pledged my allegiance to lord Bedzone, I would be up, but I'd bite more than I can chew. Maybe this was the pitch that interested me more even, but I was curious to try something new there. Have fun!
Last edited June 4, 2023 5:24 am
Jun 13, 2023 2:39 am
Bumping this-- lost one at the game start here putting us at 11 and being at 12 would definitely be preferable if there's anyone still semi-interested or on the fence we have a great opening on one of our teams for you to jump in now!
Jun 13, 2023 6:09 am
I'm still not sure if this game is for me. I would love to join If you - DM are OK with player who could decide to leave once he understand exactly what DM is proposing there and that does not fit his definition of fun game to play.

Pehaps you could fix some of my misunderstanding of what have been written so far, but this is what I read:
Variable rules set: DM will be using an undefined yet subset of 5e rules altering those rules on the fly.
Undefined quest/story: we only know how/where we gather, what we will be doing is not yet defined and PC backgrounds mus be finished without knowing what will they commit to risk their lives on
Jun 13, 2023 8:55 am
After reading some of the game threads I have extra questions:

If I join - would my PC be joining an existing 4 player group (as 4th PC) and jumping into a module and setting knowledge outside that module will not be extra important until we finish module

@Alordis would it be possible for you to "establish why my PC is in the area of the Shattered Temple" and suggest me how to spend my 3 relationship based on my character idea. I just don't have the time to get learn setting in details to be able to make a reasonable choice
Jun 13, 2023 10:00 am
We have started the prolonged adventure, but the groups have not been established yet so it is very near the beginning of the action.

Yes- you won't know which of the three main quests your group is heading towards, but you do know that what we'll be doing is running planes cape published modules l, and I'll point out that most characters don't start out knowing exactly what adventures they will get into.

And yes, I absolutely will make suggestions to help you finish the character from your idea.

As far as rules- the major deviation us the relationship thing, stuff like libraries will only show up as appropriate to the story and those are more like specific monsters or skill challenges where its a way to make something more engaging than "roll a single int or arcana check".
Jun 13, 2023 5:54 pm
Hello!

This looks interesting, i would like to apply if there's any space left.
Last edited June 13, 2023 5:55 pm
Jun 14, 2023 9:15 pm
Same here... It could be fun and interesting to join if there is still room. If not... just keep me in mind if there are some drop-offs along the way

Cheers and thanks for putting this up!
Jun 15, 2023 1:31 am
I would also be interested if there’s still space.
Jun 15, 2023 2:37 am
We are inching closer to the 18 number that I think will cap it, but not there yet; invites will be sent and you can join in media res when you have characters ready.
Dec 18, 2023 6:29 pm
Hey, I'm new to this site, but just out of curiosity because game status says open, is it? :)
Dec 20, 2023 1:24 am
Sorry-- no I had to close all my games down due to life pressures. If I start them up again will let you know.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.