Character Creation

load previous
Sep 4, 2023 1:17 pm
I've been doing some thinking on my character, and I saw there have been some Magic the Gathering characters involved in the campaign (even if they're no longer around). @Alordis, I'm wondering if my character can be a khenra as depicted in Plane Shift: Amonkhet? I can PM you what I think might be a problem, since it would intersect with my potential backstory and I don't want to spill the whole thing publicly.
Sep 4, 2023 2:49 pm
Sure! By Canon now MTG and DND planes can intersect so feel free to make a character from Amonkhet, and yes if there's backstory you want input on that's not public PM me or send a private note here.
Sep 5, 2023 4:53 am
Awesome, I just wanted to make sure since the Plane Shift supplements say they're playtest material similar to UA, so not everyone allows them. As for my backstory:
Sep 20, 2023 5:56 am
I apologize for falling so far behind with my character! Khafir the khenra has just been submitted.
Oct 25, 2023 7:53 pm
HP Level 2!

Get a plus 3 on that for 15!
Last edited October 25, 2023 7:54 pm

Rolls

Level 2 HP Roll - (1d12+)

(12) = 12

Oct 25, 2023 8:36 pm
Kaneda_Shepard says:
HP Level 2!

Get a plus 3 on that for 15!
I could be mistaken, but I believe I remember reading in the OOC thread that Max hp could be taken at every level.
Last edited October 25, 2023 8:37 pm
Oct 25, 2023 8:41 pm
Alordis says:
Actually, and I should have said this before- take max HP.

The Planes are dangerous, I feel generous, so to clarify everyone should take max HP for their hit dice at all levels.
Oh! I found it!!
Oct 30, 2023 7:55 pm
Hello, as I understood the modron march has died, right?

Anyhow I have lost interest due to the fact that the rouge group has been disbanded. Im really sorry and big thank you to everyone who partook in Bugs journey, especially the GM!

Im bowing out now. Bye-bye!
Oct 31, 2023 8:41 pm
Okay, so we are down to either five or four total now-- Khafir, Osten, Percevelle (?) who are currently on Ba'ator, A Modron Quadrone who is following the Modron March from Mount Celestia to the Outlands and Vanguard who I have not introduced.

sorry for the delays-- going to start the new thread for the next part of the Modron March and introduce Vanguard there, then once the others get to the portal successfully they will cross over and join the groups together there.
Nov 4, 2023 12:06 am
There are 2 threads entitled: The Great Modron March Chapter 3: Ambushed!!

Is there a specific one of the two I'm supposed to post to?
Nov 4, 2023 10:44 am
No just the double posting bug. I deleted the extra one

You do not have permission to post in this thread.