Episode 1.0 - The Festival of Great Trade

load previous
Sep 18, 2015 2:15 am
After surgery, Wuc'vulog washes Khan's midichlorians off. He thanks the researcher for assisting, and then heads for his bunk. Halfway there, he pauses, and turns towards where he might find Rexi.

He explains the secret mission that he received and will give the data pad to Rexi. "40k creds buys a lot of death sticks. Sorry, I meant fine Neimodian caviar. I think this crew we've gathered have a broad base of skills and we've got a shot. Think we should go for it?"
Sep 26, 2015 10:01 pm
Wuc'vulog rounds everyone up and has them gather in such space large enough for them all to fit.

"I'm Wuc'vulog, in case I missed introducing myself. The craft we are on we call The Turtle. We're currently on route to Bpfaash, where we hope to do a little work. Our goal, as I understand it, is we need to get the Doctor here," he bows to Eliason, "to a conference in a few weeks time. Khan and Callista are assiting him, if Im not mistaken? In the meantime, I picked up a side job hence the detour.".

He pauses and sizes up the others. "I'm a doctor, and a gunner here on The Turtle. Our pilot, Rand, has taken ill quite suddenly, and so our new friend Mado here has volunteered to assist. I didn't ask, Mado, but how long can we impose on your services for?". He looks at Khan and Callista friendily. "Of course, I should add that if any of you kindly assist in our efforts, you will be cut into the payment."
Sep 26, 2015 10:02 pm
I shrug, "If this is a paid gig, as long as it keeps payin'. If this is a volunteer service, as long as it continues to serve me."
Sep 29, 2015 10:34 pm
Dr Eliasan nodded to everyone. "Yes, I'm paying for travel to the Tapani sector. I'm offering 14k for transport if we're on time, and 17k if we're early. The reason my offered price is so high, is because I expect the bacta cartel to try and interfere. That's also why I hired Valoris, as I expect them to attempt to either steal my research or assassinate me. But its far harder for them to track a ship through the galaxy, than a woman on a planet. Pepra helped protect me from tracking and keep my data secure."
Oct 6, 2015 8:11 pm
Seven looks around at the rest of the crew. "I am called 'Seven', If I'm being modest...I'm a reaaaaally good slicer...like 'stealing Imperial secrets' good. I'm also a passable mechanic and could certainly help this ship stay aloft". "I'd be happy to join the crew for this job and more if we seem to mesh."

Thread locked