First annual Gamers' Plane of Giving!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 27, 2023 7:49 am
Len says:
I sent a gift to my recipient and confirmed it, but I did not receive one in return :) It's not a big loss, but if there are people who got a thing and are looking for a partner to reciprocate, I'm open!
I could gift you something. I received a gift but still don't have someone to send something to.
Dec 27, 2023 8:13 am
Len says:
I sent a gift to my recipient and confirmed it, but I did not receive one in return :) It's not a big loss, but if there are people who got a thing and are looking for a partner to reciprocate, I'm open!
@Len, You should received a gift six days ago. I sent it to the email I received.

This is from the confirmation I received:

Your gift has been delivered!
Inbox
DriveThruRPG.com <no-reply@drivethrurpg.com>

Wed, Dec 20, 4:06 AM (7 days ago)
Last edited December 27, 2023 8:16 am
Dec 27, 2023 8:18 am
So he was just scamming for a second gift 🤔

Len

Dec 27, 2023 8:33 am
Equinox says:
Len says:
@Len, You should received a gift six days ago. I sent it to the email I received.

This is from the confirmation I received:

Your gift has been delivered!
Inbox
DriveThruRPG.com <no-reply@drivethrurpg.com>

Wed, Dec 20, 4:06 AM (7 days ago)
Awesome, Equinox! Thank you so much :D I guess it went to my junk mail, but I did receive it.

And thanks for the offer, Bowl.
Dec 27, 2023 8:34 am
Thanks for let us know, @Len. I was worried there for a minute.
Dec 27, 2023 12:08 pm
I also sent a gift but didn't get one in return. there was an issue with mine (see a few posts ago) because the person I was paired with didn't sign up.
Dec 27, 2023 12:24 pm
I haven't gotten a gift or even been contacted. If you got me let me know! Otherwise someone who didn't sign up or hasn't been back to the site since.
Dec 27, 2023 2:27 pm
Add me to the "no-gift" list, though technically the requisite period isn't over yet, is it?
Dec 27, 2023 4:57 pm
Is there a way for me to see if my gift receiver has marked his gift as received?
My giver contacted me to remind me to check my spam folder, and thus revealing himself.
Dec 27, 2023 6:27 pm
runekyndig says:
Is there a way for me to see if my gift receiver has marked his gift as received?
My giver contacted me to remind me to check my spam folder, and thus revealing himself.
Or herself. 🤣😁👌
Jan 1, 2024 6:09 am
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, everyone!
Jan 1, 2024 10:56 am
I didn't intentionally sign up for this but I DID receive a gift.

I'd like to reciprocate, but I want to make sure I'm doing this right. Do I send a gift to the person who sent one to me? To someone else who has not yet received one?

...oh, and Happy New Year everyone :)
Last edited January 1, 2024 10:57 am
Jan 1, 2024 10:58 am
If you got accidentally signed up, you should have someone assigned to you as well. Check your Settings page. It should be listed there.

https://i.imgur.com/OhMw2yY.png
Jan 1, 2024 4:03 pm
Thank you, I do indeed have someone assigned. Is there a way to verify that the person I have is signed up?

They show as Joined 6 Sep 2020, with only 16 posts and 1 character made.

I would much rather send a gift to someone who is definitely participating (i.e., someone who bought a gift but has not received one in kind) than someone else who may have been inadvertently signed up like me.

I guess for now I'll send them a message to see if they're signed up.
Jan 1, 2024 4:08 pm
Yea, messaging them seems like the best way to confirm.
Jan 2, 2024 7:37 am
I checked with my assigned player, and they have received my present.

Haven't got mine, though, but it might be a DTRPG glitch.
Jan 2, 2024 4:07 pm
I didn't get a present, but I did enjoy giving one. Thanks to everyone who did participate in this first instance of a "secret Santa" game!
Jan 2, 2024 9:09 pm
Gift given and gift received. It was a lot of fun.
Jan 2, 2024 9:53 pm
Gift given (not sure if they recieved it as it was a newer user). Gift received. Was more fun than I expected, I'm glad I participated, happy it was set up/offered, and can't wait to participate next year!
Jan 3, 2024 1:49 am
I gave mine but apparently my match didn't sign up
No gift received yet
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.