Heya!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 3, 2024 12:32 am
Hello everyone!

I have roleplayed for many, many years in forums and games before discovering the wonders of TTRPGs (Who knew things could be way better when backed by an actual system? Not me!). Since then, I have played D&D 5e, Vampire: The Masquerade and Pathfinder 2e throughout a handful of years.

Live play is awesome but as a big narrative-focused player, I missed the charm that came with the PBP format that shaped my initial roleplaying years. Plus, there is only so much time everyone can devote to 4+ hour sessions during the week unfortunately. So here I am, back to my roots!

I'll be snooping around the openings from time to time. Or who knows? I might just take the DM mantle again sometime for this.
See you around! :)
Last edited April 3, 2024 12:33 am
Apr 3, 2024 1:22 am
Welcome!
Apr 3, 2024 1:43 am
Welcome to GP, JarOfPickles. I take it you're a fan of pickles, or maybe you play pickleball?
Apr 3, 2024 1:47 am
Welcome to GP!
Apr 3, 2024 1:47 am
Welcome JarOfPickles. What sorts of games are you looking to join?
Apr 3, 2024 2:41 am
Welcome Aboard!
Apr 3, 2024 3:06 am
Welcome to gamersplane.com!
[ +- ] Tiny Invitation
Apr 3, 2024 5:22 am
Welcome, JarOfPickles!

If you want to see how GP functions, here are links to the New GP Member Guide, the forum rules, this video introduction made by user Qralloq and a little helpful formatting guide made by user Adam. You might also be interested in looking through some public games as well to get a feel for the site.
If you have any questions about how to use the site, you can put them into our Questions and Help subforum.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You're also invited to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact any of the following moderators:

bowlofspinach
CancerMan
Naatkinson
Qralloq
Keleth (site owner)

Happy gaming!
Apr 3, 2024 5:23 am
A jar of pickles!? Yum, pickles are most definitely welcome in the GP community!

Len

Apr 3, 2024 6:04 am
Welcome to our community, JarOfPickles!
Apr 3, 2024 10:51 am
Welcome :)
Apr 3, 2024 11:13 am
Welcome to the forums.
Apr 3, 2024 11:25 am
Windyridge says:
Welcome to GP, JarOfPickles. I take it you're a fan of pickles, or maybe you play pickleball?
Neither! My username came from a playful jab I did at a friend once - Saying I would trade him for a jar of pickles even though I didn't even like pickles. It struck me as a good username later on that day.
Qralloq says:
Welcome JarOfPickles. What sorts of games are you looking to join?
I've had the Pathfinder 2e itch for a while now. And I can never turn down a good Vampire game.
I'm also interested in trying out 40k's Wrath and Glory and Blades In The Dark for the first time.
Apr 3, 2024 11:34 am
I will never fault anyone for using a [Container]of[Food] username
Apr 3, 2024 3:27 pm
Welcome!
Apr 3, 2024 3:56 pm
Welcome to GP!
Apr 5, 2024 5:02 am
Welcome! Wow it's pretty awesome that your earliest RPG experiences are of PbP!
Apr 5, 2024 8:13 am
Welcome aboard - hope you find some great games
Apr 10, 2024 10:21 am
JarOfPickles says:
Hello everyone!

I have roleplayed for many, many years in forums and games before discovering the wonders …
Been there, done that… hopefully you’ll find the game you’re looking for here since nearly any published system seems to have someone here willing to GM it.

Welcome and enjoy!
Apr 10, 2024 10:25 am
Greetings and Salutations!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.