Nuttyartist / Felix

Apr 18, 2024 12:30 am
Welcome @Nuttyartist
This thread is for your character creation.
Review Welcome! (Intro & Rules) and Character Creation.

If you have any questions you can post them here or if you think they are general on the Q&A

When you are ready to join the story introduce your character in the Who's Who thread and Posting Rate Poll.
Apr 18, 2024 1:22 am
I did have a question about a particular Trait interaction. Is this the best spot for it?
Apr 18, 2024 1:53 am
Yes, this is the perfect place for such questions.
Apr 18, 2024 2:04 am
Sure, go for it. The system is very light weight with few RULES but several guidelines and the rest is story background and content with occasional DM ruling only as needed
Apr 18, 2024 2:04 am
Shamanic Warrior mystic trait. If you are using a heavy/2 handed weapon that does 2 damage - does the 3 result (2 damage on attack) add 1 damage instead or have no effect (in which case are you stuck with it, or can you re roll). Also the 6 result (ranged attack) would have no impact on my sword wielder, so is that a wasted use, or a re-roll, or a different option put in 6-result?
Apr 18, 2024 2:05 am
FYI: daryen is familiar with the system and has been playing this game a while and often helps out newcomers. He is also running one of the veteran stories in the game.
Apr 18, 2024 2:12 am
Heavy weapons do 2 damage but can only attack once per round. Damage stacks.
Spirit bolt allows a ranged attack. I can work to customize things if you want but the shaman system is a bit heavy on mechanics due to its backlash. I tent to remove the backlash and reduce its effects to keep balance.
Apr 18, 2024 2:32 am
Im sorry, Im still a bit confused. I know the heavy weapon does 2 damage, with one attack.(though im not sure what you mean by damage stacks) So if you roll a 3 when using Shamanic Warrior does it have no effect? Also I assume if you roll a 4 you get to attack twice with the heavy weapon.
It does seem fair to take away the backlash if needed to balance something.
I didn’t know about the spirit bolt.
Apr 18, 2024 2:54 am
Any condition that adds damage stacks on top of other conditions. Thus #3, deadly, adds +1 damage to attacks.
Each round has 2 actions already. Attacking twice with a heavy may be possible at higher rank but I will need to look into it.
#4 Haste adds +50% speed so no 2nd attack but you can to other things. Move, Focus, use another trait, or make an attack with a non-heavy weapon.
Shamanic Warrior Boons: says:

1. Advantage: You gain Advantage for all attacks.
2. Armor: You are protected by Spirit Armor, which provides 4 HP of protection. The armor dissipates once the 4 HP are gone, or if 6 turns have passed.
3. Deadly: You deal 2 HP of damage with each successful attack.
4. Haste: You gain an additional Action each turn.
5. Luck: You can make one re-roll each turn.
6. Spirit Bolt: You can fire a bolt of Spirit energy that always hits its target. Using a Spirit Bolt requires two Actions.
Apr 18, 2024 2:56 am
Thanks! That clears it up (90% :) ) for me
Apr 18, 2024 2:57 am
Hey, an A-! Glad to help :)
Apr 18, 2024 3:30 am
Not sure how to submit my finished character sheet.
Apr 18, 2024 3:55 am
Instructions on the creation thread
Apr 18, 2024 2:41 pm
I finally figured out how to submit. Just stumbled upon it really.
Looking forward to hearing what you think.
I didn't add any extra gear really (just the magic item), should I be really thorough there?
Apr 18, 2024 2:50 pm
The ~Tiny Info~ also has a bunch of information for quick reference and can be accessed by tapping the grey button below the Rolls section
https://i.imgur.com/t8yLGy8.png or opening it from the Characters menus at the bottom of the page. Additional information can be added here upon request.

Common queries are added to Tiny Q&A
Apr 18, 2024 2:50 pm
Here are some basic game guidelines.
[ +- ] Formatting
[ +- ] Subscriptions & Notifications
[ +- ] Gameplay
Apr 18, 2024 2:54 pm
If you have any feedback on hit to better guide character submission key my know. A few players have had terrible with this.

I like the cowl
What type of mammal are you?
Finish up the who's who and posting rates poll and I will get you going
Apr 18, 2024 2:59 pm
Psybermagi says:
If you have any feedback on hit to better guide character submission key my know. A few players have had terrible with this.

I like the cowl
What type of mammal are you?
Finish up the who's who and posting rates poll and I will get you going
Are you looking at Felix? I don't think there's a cowl, and he's a human man.
Apr 18, 2024 3:19 pm
Whoops. Got your guy mixed with the other newcomer.

I will fill out your traits details tonight
Apr 18, 2024 5:27 pm
Absolutely love the character's intro! Very well done!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.