Characters

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm
Thanks. Once the GM approved my character the Post As appeared. And I created a pic for her last night. :)
Apr 30, 2024 3:47 am
Again, apologies for the late message I was in a considerable amount of pain yesterday after a dental procedure and was unable to meaningfully write.
May 4, 2024 1:30 pm
Apologies all. We just got the news that my father-in-law's health is failing and we made the decision to put him into hospice care. Much as I wanted to try this, it is probably best that I withdraw now at the start rather than disappear in the middle.
May 5, 2024 5:44 pm
Oh no! Best of luck and make sure to take care of yourself too.
May 7, 2024 1:31 am
@Verrain I'm very sorry to hear about your father-in-law's recent health changes. Wishing you and your family peace and comfort during this time.
May 7, 2024 12:20 pm
Just a quick 'reality' check - Did we agree we're playing in the 1920's and then hop on a helicopter big enough for 6 or more?
May 7, 2024 2:33 pm
My guy, I don't know much about helicopters. Would a private jet be better? Maybe a big bird swooped down and carried you on its back? :) Feel free to envision the transportation however you want. I did not think that was an important detail in the game, so I went with whatever was convenient and seemed expensive. It could just as easily have been a limo or a train. Or a stork.
May 7, 2024 6:02 pm
Let say it was 2 or 3 helicopters. ;)
May 7, 2024 7:50 pm
I think we can suspend our disbelief with both the helos and the mummies ;)
May 8, 2024 1:38 pm
It was less a question about disbelief and more of the setting.
May 26, 2024 1:17 am
I’m so sorry that I’ve been so absent. I’ve been dealing with a whole bunch of dental pain/issues and gamersplane is naggy but not naggy in a way that lets me know how far behind I had gotten.
May 26, 2024 2:51 pm
No worries, make sure to take care of yourself!
Jun 3, 2024 6:08 pm
Hey guys! I'm adding a new player! More details to follow :)
Jun 3, 2024 6:14 pm
Hi everyone. I'll read through the threads, but otherwise just let me know what's needed to jump in!
Jun 3, 2024 6:24 pm
Welcome!
Jun 3, 2024 6:43 pm
@onceandfuture Nice to have you! Excited to see how your character joins the group.
Jun 3, 2024 6:47 pm
I suggested they play The Investor or even The Mummy just to spice things up. All ideas are welcome.
Jun 3, 2024 7:02 pm
Or the mysterious man who gave me the scarab... Anyways, welcome!
Jun 3, 2024 10:15 pm
Ooh that's a good idea too!
Jun 4, 2024 9:31 am
Some fun options, but I'm really enjoying how you're weaving those specific characters into your stories, and each of them seems more than a little powerful already! I reckon I'll go with one of the bodyguards instead, if you think that would be a good fit.

A tall and bulky man in his late thirties, Henry Sommers has a buzz cut and not much in the way of a moral compass. He was working passage on a cargo ship when a bar fight gone wrong triggered his arrest and imprisonment in Alexandria. A few months into a twenty year sentence, he was mysteriously released and taken into the employ of the man he calls the Boss. He's worked for The Investor ever since.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.