OOC Discussion

load previous
Jul 25, 2024 8:57 pm
valdattaMadun says:
what if we actually keep it even more simple. We heat up the fryer grease put it into a pot and poor boiling hot grease on the spiders to make some Karaage spiders?
Fried chicken wings and fried spiders, mmm...

Sure, feel free to describe what Merton builds or does in Scene 1! Looks like Brickowsky and Leana are going to bait the spiders to come out and then he can pour the boiling hot grease on those pesky spiders. You roll a 1d20 to see about success, you may also roll with advantage if Merton has the oil poured from a "sneaking" position or if someone wants to help you with the build.
Aug 3, 2024 3:39 am
Heads up, will move the group down a path tomorrow
Aug 4, 2024 7:51 am
I will be gone the coming week. As we are sometimes high up in the mountains I am not sure that I can answer in time. If need be, let Brickowsky stay back as far as possible, while shotting his fire blast on anything that is fighting the group. Thanks!
Last edited August 4, 2024 10:33 am
Aug 4, 2024 8:27 am
Same goes for me. Please take my chara with you and use her abilities as you see fit :)
Aug 4, 2024 7:31 pm
Thanks for the update everyone and enjoy your summer! I'll probably keep things going slow for the next week, but have you guys ready to fight at a distance if it comes up.
Aug 30, 2024 3:11 pm
Hey all, I know Labor Day weekend is popping up in the U.S. so no worries, expecting a slow down until Tuesday or Wednesday. I will still check in once a day like usual. Sorry for the delay, but Scene 3 is now up!
Sep 3, 2024 3:32 am
Plan to put up the map and the tentative initiative list tomorrow, with replies to what Leana and Brickowsky have done so far. Hope you all had a good weekend!
Sep 9, 2024 12:24 am
@Dhakhan I understand it's the weekend so not planning to move us forward until Monday around 8PM GMT, but just reminding it's Hindle's turn next and I'll put him on auto Eldritch blast if you need. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!
Sep 13, 2024 1:56 am
Thank you for the "in game" prompts. :)
Sep 13, 2024 1:56 am
Thank you for the "in game" prompts. :)
Sep 13, 2024 1:55 pm
Thanks for accepting the prompts!
Sep 25, 2024 6:42 am
Hey guys!

I'll be gone from the 21th of Oct to the 13th of Nov. During this time I most likely can't post. Please take Brickowsky along and don't start a fight with a dragon. ;)
Sep 26, 2024 5:46 am
Thanks for the heads up! We'll try not to anger any dragons while you're gone. :P
Sep 28, 2024 6:40 am
That would be great. :D

Could you roll for valdattaMadun, please? He didn't answer for a while now. Maybe we can find a new player inside the cell as well as we are already one character short, because of Kodlik.

Edit: I really like this game and would love to continue. It isn't stressful, the right amount of puns and lightheartedness VS. good fights and puzzles. Please let us finish this one. :)
Last edited September 28, 2024 6:43 am
Sep 28, 2024 4:54 pm
Yes! Please let us continue this game. I really enjoy the playfulness :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.