A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Feb 20, 2017 7:17 pm
1pm

Having studied the books as much as possible and finding nothing relevant to the current situation, Bill and Chuck are at somewhat of a dead end, so can either assist Mathis, revisit Blaine's apartment or something else

Mathis is planning the defence of the library
Feb 21, 2017 1:51 pm
On the tables near the stairs on the top floor I am going to gather a large stack of very large heavy books. I will also find several magazines or newspapers and put them all together. Once the floor has cleared out for the most part, I will use my jacket and the magazines or newspapers to make a shock resistant jacket. (Opening the liner and lining the inside with paper several layers thick, since paper is an insulator it should help reduce the effects of the alien weapons.)
Feb 21, 2017 3:44 pm
OOC:
All straight now. I never knew what happened to Angel. Just disappeared. I think you secret squirreled all those conversations and we never found it out. Also was saying it was Rod's room and it was actually Blaine.
"I think I need to go take a look in Blaine's mattress. Anyone want to join me?"
Feb 21, 2017 4:10 pm
"Given what your telling me that is probably a good idea. Don't go alone, and make sure your back by 7. If your not back we will have know something happened and try to mount a rescue."
Feb 22, 2017 3:18 am
"I'll go." He folds the duck feathers into a piece of pocket and snugs it into his pocket.
Feb 22, 2017 3:48 pm
Bill once again finds himself on the back of a motorcycle. He asks Chuck to stop around the corner and hide the bike. They walk around to the front of the building and pass casually by. If he doesn't see any signs of activity he heads to the same entrance he took last time.

Rolls

perception - (1d100)

(9) = 9

Feb 22, 2017 4:17 pm
OOC:
As Chuck is the lucky one, can I have a luck roll
Feb 22, 2017 6:25 pm
[ +- ] Clive and Evie meet
Feb 22, 2017 6:28 pm
metagamegate says:
OOC:
All straight now. I never knew what happened to Angel. Just disappeared. I think you secret squirreled all those conversations and we never found it out. Also was saying it was Rod's room and it was actually Blaine.
"I think I need to go take a look in Blaine's mattress. Anyone want to join me?"
OOC:

The lesson here is share information. Some things might have been missed as an absent member learnt it and never shared!
Feb 22, 2017 10:29 pm
Evie is surprised to see Clive, but recovers quickly. "Darling, when I said you were welcome to come find me if you needed anything, I didn't mean to do it quite so soon."
Feb 23, 2017 1:03 am
Luck

Rolls

Luck 70 - (1d100)

(63) = 63

Feb 23, 2017 3:00 am
Clive is startled, as well...not really thinking he would find Evie so quickly. Oh..um...well, it seemed to me you might know a little bit more about what was going on than you let on. I hate going into a situation not knowing as much as I can, so I was hoping you might be able to help out. Have you ever heard of something called Pasquallium...or of any of those Mi-go things before?
Feb 26, 2017 12:01 am
Chuck and Bill

Chuck pulls up around the corner as requested and the two wander nonchalantly passed the house. As it would happen, an old man in hat and overcoat leaves the house, locks the door and walks off in the other direction.

Bill takes his chance and walks swiftly back and slips round the back. As expected, the kitchen window is open again.
Feb 26, 2017 9:02 pm
Bill climbs in and heads up the stairs. He feels speed is more required than stealth, so he goes quickly.
Feb 26, 2017 9:50 pm
Without the need for stealth, Bill darts up the stairs. The room is exactly how he left it.
Feb 26, 2017 11:29 pm
Chuck stumbles as he hurries to follow Bill, but tries to catch up.
Feb 27, 2017 2:15 pm
Mathis finishes his prep work at the library, and decides to do some reading while he rests. He researches events in the area of cobbs corner over the last century to see if he can find any patterns.

Rolls

library use - (1d100)

(92) = 92

Feb 27, 2017 5:07 pm
Chuck enters the room for the first time, a single room apartment that appears to have been relatively well maintained and clean but now books and class-related notes are scattered everywhere as are many whiskey bottles.
OOC:
Psychology roll please, Chuck
Feb 28, 2017 5:47 pm
Bill heads toward the mattress and inspects it for a moment before trying to peel it to see if anything is inside. He is reluctant to reach inside, but will shove his hand in if there is no other way to search or retrieve something.
Last edited February 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Rolls

perception/search? If required - (1d100)

(10) = 10

Feb 28, 2017 10:52 pm
Lifting up the mattress, he finds a slit in which is hidden among feathers, a handwritten journal.

Pulling it out he finds it belongs to Daphne Devine. On opening the journal, a loose sheet of paper falls out, which turns out to be a short letter from Professor Harrold.

http://i.imgur.com/tNFxQRV.jpg
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.