A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Mar 8, 2017 3:55 am
Clive looks at Mathis. Where would you like me to be stationed? He picks up his duffel bag ready to start looking for a place to defend.
Mar 8, 2017 4:17 pm
weirdasspoison sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Mar 8, 2017 5:06 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to weirdasspoison
Mar 8, 2017 8:47 pm
"You look like a fighter, find someone who isn't and pair up and then head to the top floor. The incursion is most likely to happen on the ground floor so i will take that one. I need a volunteer with me, as well as people for the second floor and the basement."
Mar 9, 2017 2:59 am
Top floor, got it. Who would like to come with me? Clive asks as he looks around at the group.
Mar 9, 2017 2:00 pm
Evie tries to put the situation completely from her mind, but between the strangeness of what she saw the day before and the waring from her professor... well, she was never one to quit before she got her answers. She steels her resolve and makes her way back to the library, only to walk in on... something.
Mar 9, 2017 7:33 pm
Chuck nods at Clive, and brings his shotgun bag. "I'm your huckleberry," he says somberly.
Mar 10, 2017 3:35 am
Let's go. Clive says as he nods back to Chuck, picks up his duffel bag, and starts towards the stairs.
Mar 10, 2017 6:52 am
As The girl from earlier walks in, Clive and Chuck head upstairs. Father Bill and Mathis are reading at the same table, otherwise the library is quiet, most students being at lunch.
Mar 11, 2017 6:00 pm
Evie sees Clive walk upstairs, and golf jogs to catch up to them.
Mar 12, 2017 7:10 pm
Clive looks at Evie as she catches up. Coming to help?
Mar 14, 2017 12:51 pm
Mathis stays alert and ready, waiting for any sign of the impending attack.
Mar 15, 2017 3:32 am
"Help with... what, exactly? Your friend downstairs manages to use a lot of words to not say much."
Mar 15, 2017 12:02 pm
Basically to see if these Me-go..um Mi-go...whatever things are coming to attack the library. Evidently the restricted section has some valuable information that can be used against them. Clive looks around and whispers, Mind you, if they are so valuable, I don't know why we don't just get the ones that can be used against them and hide them somewhere.

He turns to Chuck. Have any idea why that can't be done? Can these things find what can be used against them where the documentation is or something? Have you actually seen these things?
Mar 15, 2017 12:41 pm
Chuck shrugs uncomfortably. He pauses from arranging tables to make a defensive position. "I don't know anything. I helped rescue Mathis from a cabin in the woods yesterday. I didn't see anything there, but the sounds..." He shudders.
Mar 15, 2017 2:26 pm
William pours over the books in the secure section looking for anything that might hint to a vulnerability of these creatures.

Rolls

Research - (1d100)

(90) = 90

Mar 15, 2017 8:23 pm
"But..." Evie feels a chill race down her spine, her arms breaking out in gooseflesh. "We're not, like, actually under attack,right? These things... are they actually real?"
Mar 15, 2017 8:23 pm
"But..." Evie feels a chill race down her spine, her arms breaking out in gooseflesh. "We're not, like, actually under attack,right? These things... are they actually real?"
Mar 15, 2017 10:11 pm
metagamegate says:
William pours over the books in the secure section looking for anything that might hint to a vulnerability of these creatures.
OOC:
Unfortunately you are unable to access the secured section. Only Mathis has managed to get close and under supervision. All you can do is defend from the outside
Mar 16, 2017 1:00 am
Clive helps make the defensive position and puts the duffel bag on the table - making sure to situate it so it is ready to unzip at a moment's notice. Bill has seen things...and helped me find some lost lore. I have come across some weird things in my metallurgy research. Chuck obviously heard something. I don't know if they are real...but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't mean to be rude, Evie, but it seems like you might know even more about strange things going on than I do.

Clive looks around to see if there is anything else that will help with the defense of the top floor.

Rolls

Spot Hidden - (1d100)

(90) = 90

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.