A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Mar 16, 2017 4:52 pm
"Maybe we should get into that secured room somehow? What if there is something worth our trouble in all those documents? It isn't like we haven't broken into places already?"
Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm
"I know there are things worth our time in there. I have read things from in there. If we manage to defend this tonight, i have a feeling Dr. Armitage will be a good ally to have. I would not recommend breaking in however. Almost everybook in there is in a different language, and without the dr to show you what book your looking for your not likely to find anything of use. Lets focus on the task at hand, and then i will introduce the dr to the team that saved his library."
Mar 16, 2017 9:27 pm
"If we live through this we likely will not need the information inside, but I also see your point about the time we have available. Perhaps tonight they will leave us be?"
OOC:
That is their que
Mar 17, 2017 3:03 pm
Evie is slowly realizing that now would be a really, really bad time to start panicking, no matter how much she deserves to. She looks around to see if she can find anything that seems like it would help her in an alien invasion.

Rolls

Spot Hidden, I guess? - (1d100)

(49) = 49

Mar 18, 2017 3:40 am
"This is the weirdest time I've ever had in a library." Chuck, slightly winded from moving a smallish table, leans back against it and wastes some time.
Mar 18, 2017 10:30 pm
By the time 5pm comes around, most students have left the library and the two security guards with their two German Shepherds guard the front entrance. Mathis makes them aware to expect trouble.

Chuck, Evie and Clive setup as instructed on the third floor. There are four staircases up to the third floor, two near the main entrance and two at the north end. Piles of books at the top of the stairs and tables blocking both the main staircases nearest the library entrance. The staircases on the northside of the building are locked and blocked off.

http://i.imgur.com/N8mwxm1.jpg
Mar 18, 2017 10:32 pm
Mathis and Bill are downstairs with the guards.

http://i.imgur.com/bE0k4b2.jpg

You all realise none of you have eaten yet today.
Mar 19, 2017 12:58 am
Clive looks at Chuck and Evie...Either of you have anything to snack on?
Mar 19, 2017 3:12 pm
Clive sighs...This is what happens when I get too focused on something...
Mar 19, 2017 7:27 pm
Chuck looks blankly at Clive. "Now I'm hungry, too."
Mar 20, 2017 12:59 pm
Do we have any idea as to the whereabouts of Alma?
Mar 20, 2017 4:01 pm
No-one has seen her since she left the library
Mar 22, 2017 4:12 pm
Not going looking for her. This is bigger than one person.
Mar 23, 2017 3:31 pm
OOC:
such a gentleman you are... :P
Mar 23, 2017 11:01 pm
I think it is the waiting that is the worst. Clive mumbles as he unzips his duffel so he can get to his rifle quickly if needed. He looks at Evie Have you been into the restricted section? Have you had any experiences with things like Mathis was talking about...or anything else?
Mar 24, 2017 5:44 pm
"I honestly thought you all were joking. Or goofy." Evie has a handle on her current breakdown, but she's by no means called. "So no, I have no experience with anything useful here."
Mar 26, 2017 2:26 pm
Clive fights back a skeptical look. Bill says there is something...I haven't seen anything...but he, Mathis, and the others are convinced. I guess there is just stuff out there in the world we don't know about.

The waiting is the worst part. He repeats to himself.
Mar 28, 2017 8:21 am
The evening passes by uneventfully, and by 10pm still nothing has happened. The silence on campus is broken by shouts outside the building. Peeking out a nearby window, people appear to be fighting in the grounds. Not gangs of people, just the odd one or two dotted around, punching each other. Then the numbers grow, more people, punching, biting, kicking. Male and female students alike and even the odd member of the janitorial staff, the noise of their shouts and screams fills the area.
Mar 28, 2017 12:25 pm
Clive looks at Chuck and Evie. It's getting a little weird out there. I have a bad feeling about this. He gets out his rifle and makes sure it is ready to use.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.