A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Oct 11, 2016 9:03 pm
William attempts to put away the sketches making it obvious to Joseph that he does not intend to reveal them to Jason. He will also try to make eye contact with Joseph at some point when Jason is distracts and shake his head and eye away from Jason. Well, perhaps we can meet at some other point if you are already entertaining friends." He leans in to whisper to Jason, "The whole matter is a bit embarrassing for my delusional friend here." William tries to lead Joseph away patting him on the back, "We will trouble you another time."

Rolls

Awkward social disengagement (not sure what skill, but likely a horrible attempt for Father Bill) - (1d100)

(96) = 96

Oct 11, 2016 9:35 pm
Jason seems unconcerned and gets back to his searching the cards.
Oct 11, 2016 9:43 pm
Shark_Bone says:
Knifesedgegames says:
Professor Harrold looks up and smiles. "Of course, that would be splendid! How are the others among your merry band?"
Angel nods, letting loose a small smile. "Well enough, I suppose. We were all pretty shaken by the events in Cobb's Corner and none of us are really sure what happened." He barks a laugh. "It seems like we all remember things slightly differently. It's... it was... odd." He is silent for a second, staring off into space. Shaking his head, he returns to the now.

"But, whatever went on, our behavior was inexcusable. Do you have a favorite place for lunch off campus? It'll be my treat."
"Well alcohol can have that effect. Look, lectures start on Wednesday and I'm tied up with preperations, but perhaps Friday? The Regatta is always good."
Oct 12, 2016 6:37 am
Joseph allows himself to be lead away, slightly unhappy at Williams comments but recognising the nessesity.

"Thank you for your time Jason.

Once they are away from Jason, Joseph turns to William "I need to speak to Mathis and Angel. Jason seemed .....different to how I remember but I never spent much time with him"
Oct 12, 2016 3:30 pm
William begins a rant even though Joseph walks off halfway through, "I never noticed a British accent before? He does seem out of sorts, and again, I am not the best judge of social mannerisms. My Aunt Edna used to say that my brain was the size of Nantucket, but I wasn't gifted with the etiquette required to navigate my younger sister's tea parties. Even once I recall sitting on her favorite stuffed bear. I could almost hear the rest of her dolls gasp. I always thought one day I would actually sit on someone at a party. Can you imagine,,,,. Where did you go?" William catches back up with Joseph.
Oct 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Jon and Mathis are still reading in the study section when Joseph and William return.
Oct 12, 2016 8:38 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
"Well alcohol can have that effect. Look, lectures start on Wednesday and I'm tied up with preperations, but perhaps Friday? The Regatta is always good."
OOC:
What day is it? I'm not sure the group wants to wait that long.
Oct 12, 2016 9:25 pm
OOC:
Today is Monday. Semester starts in two days, on Wednesday. You're all going to have a lot to do over the first few weeks anyway.
Oct 13, 2016 1:33 am
Angel nods enthusiastically. "Sounds great! I guess I'll see you then." He starts to leave and pauses. "Thank you for being understanding. I do hope we'll still be welcome on future expeditions. "
Oct 13, 2016 8:38 pm
Angel leaves Prof. Harrold's office and returns to the library. As he enters he notices Jason Trent rifling through the reference cards in the centre. The others are still sat at the reading desks.
Oct 13, 2016 8:43 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames

Rolls

Secret Roll

Oct 13, 2016 9:31 pm
Angel approaches them. "Hi, how was the rest of everyone's summer? "
Oct 13, 2016 10:52 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Oct 13, 2016 10:58 pm
Shark_Bone says:
Angel approaches them. "Hi, how was the rest of everyone's summer? "
OOC:

I presume you mean Jon and co, that's who I was referring to. You can make a Spot hidden roll Joseph to see if you notice anyone else
Oct 14, 2016 7:11 am
Joseph looks around to see if he can find any of the others who were on the trip

Rolls

Spot Hidden - (1d100)

(40) = 40

Oct 14, 2016 8:15 am
As he's actively searching, Joseph spots two more of the expeditionaries sat in the other reading section, Louis Gibbons and Terrence Laslow are sitting reading at a research desk.
Oct 14, 2016 3:47 pm
"I wonder what they are reading over there, Jason Trent and his colleagues that is?"
Oct 14, 2016 9:21 pm
OOC:
Nevermind, scratch that. I'll just go back and join my pals.
Flopping back down into a chair, Angel says, "It's all set. Friday for lunch."
Last edited October 14, 2016 9:22 pm
Oct 15, 2016 7:08 pm
OOC:
Anyone like to do anything else before I move time along?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.