A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Oct 9, 2016 6:28 pm
Angel nods his head at the others. "Well, there's no time like the present." He walks away, heading toward Prof. Harold's office to make his apologies and the lunch meeting.
Oct 9, 2016 9:33 pm
Angel arrives at Professor Harrold's office and finds him available to speak, "Ah, Mr Martin, come on in." The man is dressed in his trademark brown suit and smoking a pipe. He seems a lot more relaxed and a good deal less angry than he was in Vermont.
Oct 9, 2016 11:53 pm
Angel steps in and nervously takes a seat, making sure to sit at the edge and keeps a straight back. "Professor, I know you're very busy, but I was wondering if... Well, you see, I'd like to apologize for my, our behavior on the trip and wondered if I could take you to lunch to make it up to you." He pauses a moment and then continues. "I realize you had to make an unexpected trip out to Cobb's Corner there at the end and, well, you were very upset. Let me make it up to you."
OOC:
Throwing a Persuade roll in for if it's necessary.

Rolls

Persuade v. 30 - (1d100)

(70) = 70

Oct 10, 2016 9:06 am
Professor Harrold looks up and smiles. "Of course, that would be splendid! How are the others among your merry band?"
Oct 10, 2016 3:51 pm
OOC:
Justin Trent was in Vermont on the expedition? If so I would let Joseph lead the conversation.
Oct 10, 2016 3:53 pm
OOC:
He was. He was just very, very shy, and very, very quiet
Oct 10, 2016 7:19 pm
"Justin, Hiw are you? We hadn't heard from you since the trip and we're getting worried" Joseph holds out his hand to shake Justin's, trying to appear friendly and calm so as not to scare him like Rod
Oct 10, 2016 8:15 pm
He grasps Joseph's hand in a tight grip, "Great to see you again, old chap. Some of the others are reading over there," he thumbs over to the reading section on the east side of the library.

Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash
Oct 10, 2016 9:14 pm
OOC:
I meant Jason, not Justin. Sorry to mess you up Scotash
William looks over to reading section and checks Joseph's reaction.
Oct 11, 2016 5:16 am
Joseph looks over to where Jason is indicating "The others?"
OOC:
No worries
Last edited October 11, 2016 5:17 am

Rolls

Edu roll - (1d100)

(58) = 58

Oct 11, 2016 6:50 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to metagamegate
Oct 11, 2016 6:56 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash
Oct 11, 2016 7:12 am
Oct 11, 2016 11:32 am
OOC:
What are Jon and Mathis doing?
Oct 11, 2016 11:53 am
OOC:
Jon is continuing his study of the book, trying to get a better understanding of what's happened
Oct 11, 2016 12:43 pm
Mathis will continue his studies waiting to hear back from angel.
Oct 11, 2016 3:29 pm
metagamegate sent a note to Knifesedgegames

Rolls

EDU Check - (1d100)

(51) = 51

Oct 11, 2016 3:35 pm
Kaosanddoom sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Oct 11, 2016 8:14 pm
Knifesedgegames says:
Professor Harrold looks up and smiles. "Of course, that would be splendid! How are the others among your merry band?"
Angel nods, letting loose a small smile. "Well enough, I suppose. We were all pretty shaken by the events in Cobb's Corner and none of us are really sure what happened." He barks a laugh. "It seems like we all remember things slightly differently. It's... it was... odd." He is silent for a second, staring off into space. Shaking his head, he returns to the now.

"But, whatever went on, our behavior was inexcusable. Do you have a favorite place for lunch off campus? It'll be my treat."
Oct 11, 2016 8:31 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.