A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Oct 4, 2016 8:57 am
"I, I guess. Semester is about to start right? I really have to get going." With that he heads off, at speed, though rather ungainly.
Oct 4, 2016 7:07 pm
Joseph watches as Roderick rushes off.

He turns and walks back to the others .

"If Roderick is around and now apparently so could Blaine ..... We have to find Blaine and get some answers"
Oct 4, 2016 7:09 pm
"I don't know whats wrong with roderick, but something isn't right. And i would be willing to bet my left testicle that it has something to do with what went on out their."
Oct 4, 2016 7:13 pm
Watching the whole exchange, Jon finally approaches and speaks up silently. "I lost my memory for a short time when we were in the woods, and Simon apparently went insane and ran down the streets with a shotgun. Do you think that Rod's mind was affected as well?"
Oct 4, 2016 7:17 pm
"Possibly something like that, or something out there got to him. You remember what we read, if they did something to him it would have great effect on him. But who knows, he isn't ready to talk to me about it, and may never be."
Oct 4, 2016 7:51 pm
Perhaps a conversation in a less public space might yield different results. I do not even know the lad, but he seems pretty evasive to me. Perhaps someone should shadow him a while and see if he does anything, suspicious?
Oct 4, 2016 8:06 pm
Jon snorts a little bit. "Evasive...sounds like everybody in that damn little town to me. And when they couldn't really evade the questions anymore, the sheriff locked us all up for intoxication...Mathis, why don't you follow Rod a bit, see if you can figure something out with what's going on with him. You're a lot sneakier than I am, and I'll do better hitting the books than I will mixing it up with Big Rod."
Oct 4, 2016 8:10 pm
Mathis will agree with jon, and head off to follow roderick. Believe it or not i am not that sneaky, so i will stay well back and use my stealth skill on top of my spot skill to follow him.
OOC:
Hoping to stay far enough behind that if i do fail a stealth check that it could look like i didn't even know he was there, going to class myself of something.Rolls for each are added in case necessary.

Rolls

stealth vs 20 - (1d100)

(11) = 11

spot vs 60 - (1d100)

(6) = 6

Oct 4, 2016 8:12 pm
William seems to lighten a bit as he comes up with an idea, "Perhaps it isn't a coincidence that Roderick and the towns people are acting similar. They might all be suffering from some strange effect. I'm still not positive that is enough to start serious research. Can anyone give any additional context to what occurred out there?
Oct 4, 2016 8:57 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
Oct 4, 2016 8:59 pm
irvanovich sent a note to Knifesedgegames

Rolls

Spot Hidden vs 47 - (1d100)

(23) = 23

Oct 4, 2016 9:01 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Oct 4, 2016 9:03 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
Oct 4, 2016 9:07 pm
Jon picks up the top paper on the table and starts reading.

Interesting...
Oct 4, 2016 9:15 pm
Huh. Is this enough evidence for you, Bill? People keep dying and disappearing in Cobb's Corner, with no explanation. Jon says as he hands the paper to the former seminary student.
Oct 4, 2016 9:30 pm
Angel listens to what the others say for a minute before saying, "Shouldn't someone back Mathis up?"
OOC:
Kaos, do you have any problem with Angel tagging along with Mathis?
Oct 4, 2016 9:57 pm
Indeed it is getting more and more interesting. Say, you lads wouldn't become suspects would you? You did mention being treated badly by local law enforcement?
Oct 4, 2016 10:07 pm
Mathis will return to the group after following Roderick.
He went to see professor Harrold. And he was most secretive about it. Something is going on.
OOC:
I Wouldn't Have A Problem With It But Keg Already Resolved it.
Oct 5, 2016 4:25 am
OOC:
Kaos: Roger.
Angel shakes his head after a few more seconds of though. "Maybe it's best that we leave him to his own methods."

Turning his attention back to the conversation at hand, Angel smirks, "They do hate us, for some reason. I'm pretty sure they think we're nothing but a bunch of drunks." He laughs harshly. "We didn't even have that much."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.