A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Sep 30, 2016 9:30 pm
Angel laughs at Mathis' introduction. "I'll vouch for your, Mathis! You are a lunatic. But one that is generally right. "

He waves to Father Bill to take a seat.
Sep 30, 2016 9:55 pm
William sits and crosses his legs. He fans the sketches a bit and says, "This rat looks like something from the journals of the West Indian Trade company when a captain was stuck on the island of Java. Shared dreaming is rare beyond the phenomenon of only two individuals. There are small studies done on twins in Oxford I believe. Never heard of groups having a semi shared dream experience, even dream that are only marginally relatable to each other. Were narcotics involved?"

He seems embarrassed after having asked.
Sep 30, 2016 10:11 pm
Not unless they were in the water, Jon replies.
Sep 30, 2016 10:58 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to irvanovich
Oct 1, 2016 4:05 pm
Angel shakes his head, his face showing a little of the disgust he feels. "If you're going to join us, you'll have to accept, based on the little evidence we have, that what we're telling you is true. Otherwise, we're wasting our time. I don't know what repercussions are coming from the events that led us here, but I'm sure they are coming. I want to believe it was all a dream. I want to believe that we can just leave it behind. But I don't think we can. Whatever evil attacked us back there, is still there." Angel's rant has left him slightly breathless, and he takes a moment to breath and calm down.

"Mathis probably has the right idea. We need to do some research. We can probably see if anyone can tell us a bit more about what happened last year. We can look for similarities between what they experienced and what we did." He thinks for a bit, then shakes his head. "No, I don't know if anyone's available. Wasn't it just Blaine that came back from the expedition last time? And I haven't seen him since we returned."
Oct 1, 2016 10:04 pm
"I don't know about Blaine, but isn't that Roderick over there?" Jon asks as he points to a lone student reading a newspaper in the corner.
Oct 2, 2016 8:04 pm
Everyone turns to look behind and across the library at a reading table is Roderick "Little Rod" Block with a pile of papers. He was last seen heading out into the fog after Blaine called him when the creatures attacked the farmhouse.

He's wearing a suit blazer and shirt instead of the football jersey you're used to seeing him in, but it's definately him.
Oct 2, 2016 8:12 pm
Me and Roderick are close. I am relieved to see him alive. I will walk over and ask him what is going on.
Oct 3, 2016 12:48 am
Roderick looks up from his paper at Mathis, looking sullen, not his usual ever chipper self. There seems to be no recognition in has eyes as he looks at Mathis, "oh hey," he mutters and goes back to reading the newspaper. When asked by Mathis what's going on, he just shrugs and carries on reading, "I'm kinda busy."
Oct 3, 2016 12:52 am
Roderick we have known each other for years. What's going on?
Oct 3, 2016 7:16 am
Joseph follows Mathis towards Rodrick, he wants to jump in and start asking questions about what happened but waits patciently for Mathis to get a reply
Oct 3, 2016 12:45 pm
He looks up, "Sorry, nothing's going. What's going on with you?"

He then sees Joseph, " Oh hey Joseph. How's it going?"
Oct 3, 2016 12:50 pm
Just been worried. Everything kinda went nuts out there. Do you remember anything?
Oct 3, 2016 5:27 pm
Angels passionate speech makes William remember we are in a library. William watches Mathis speak to Roderick and addresses Angel with a conversational whisper, "I am not sure I am able to accept anything without proof myself. But, I will operate on the assumption that things occurred as you perceived them. I have searched a long time to have an experience like yours, and frankly I am cautious to be too excited this might be the break I have been hoping for. Also I am a slight bit jealous and worry what ever happened it was you encountered might disappear and my chance to witness such an event will continue to be out of my grasp. What ever the danger or consequences, I assure you I am willing to assist regardless of any jeopardy.
Oct 3, 2016 9:24 pm
Angel nods and regards Father Bill with a cold expression. "If we're going to be spending any time around each other, we'll have to be able to trust you, don't you think? " He pauses. "Is there anything we should know? "
Last edited October 3, 2016 9:25 pm
Oct 3, 2016 9:35 pm
"Not much at all. I got lost in that fog, wandered about and was found by Blaine. He said you guys must have headed back under your won steam so he brought me back to Campus." He goes back to his paper, "If you don't mind.."
Oct 3, 2016 10:21 pm
William scrutinizes Angel to try to catch his meaning, "If your intention is to ask about any murderous scandals, I can tell you they are complete fabrication. Otherwise I have nothing else that might be unordinary about me. I'm afraid I am rather boring. I can admit that there is a tome of egyptian architecture that is mislabelled in the dewey decimal system. Instead of it's proper place, it is on the third shelf of row 114. That might impress some as to how much time I spend in this very library, but I assume it doesn't impress many.
Last edited October 3, 2016 10:22 pm
Oct 3, 2016 10:35 pm
"Actually," he says pulling a pocket watch "I have to be somewhere. Nice seeing you Mathis." With that he pulls down the paper and walks out of the library.
Oct 3, 2016 10:38 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Kaosanddoom
Oct 4, 2016 7:18 am
Joseph runs after Rodrick, hoping to catch him before he leaves.

"Sorry Rodrick, just one more thing.Did you say Blaine was back here?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.