A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Two

load previous
Oct 5, 2016 5:58 am
"The question remains, what is our next move? We need to return to cobbs corner but do we question Blaine and Rodrick first?"
Oct 5, 2016 12:49 pm
OOC:
Roughly how long would you say it took to tail roderick and get back, i don't want to jump back into conversation to soon.
Oct 5, 2016 12:53 pm
Kaosanddoom says:
OOC:
Roughly how long would you say it took to tail roderick and get back, i don't want to jump back into conversation to soon.
OOC:
About 20 minutes
Oct 5, 2016 12:54 pm
OOC:
Roger that, i will let this conversation progress a little further then before jumping back in.
Oct 5, 2016 12:56 pm
"I doubt we'll get very much out of them," Jon says as he turns to Joseph. "If nothing else, their minds might be just as affected as mine was. I'm more worried about the rest of the expedition...has anyone seen any of them? Clarissa, Louie, Higgins?"
Oct 5, 2016 8:49 pm
"Can't say that I have, but then I haven't been expecting to see them on campus so would probably miss them anyway. Might be worth speaking to their roommates or friends to see if they've heard anything?"
Oct 5, 2016 9:29 pm
Angel nods, considering their few options. "I definitely don't want to go back there without additional information. And if we do, we'd have to lay really low, which would be hard in such a small town. " He purses his lips, making a small squeeking noise as he thinks.

"We should investigate the town now from here. What's the history? Then we talk to the others once we track them down."
Oct 5, 2016 9:41 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash
Oct 5, 2016 9:44 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to metagamegate
Oct 6, 2016 12:54 pm
Jon nods. "Angel's right. Pretty sure they believe we've overstayed our welcome, and the sheriff didn't seem to want us there in the first place last time."
Oct 6, 2016 4:53 pm
As Jon is speaking Joseph stands up "Isn't that Jason Trent over there?"
Oct 6, 2016 5:04 pm
About this time mathis will return and inform the others of rodericks destination.
Roderick went to see professor harold. he was very secretive and paranoid about it. I smell conspiracy afoot. I think we should check out the professor. Does anyone have his class this semester?
Oct 6, 2016 9:19 pm
"Mr. Locke, was Jason Tent on the expedition? He could be of help as well. I am not sure how many cooks you want in this kitchen however. If he was not on the expedition he might be able to help without explaining much of the events?"
Oct 6, 2016 9:32 pm
Angel shakes his head. "I don't have his class, but going by to apologize for my part in the fiasco will give me an in. " He looks at the others. "Anyone else feel like accompanying me? "
Oct 6, 2016 9:40 pm
That's a good idea angel. But I also need to find out his teaching schedule. I need in that office alone.
Oct 6, 2016 9:50 pm
Angel shrugs. "I can take him out to lunch as a way of apologizing. "
Oct 6, 2016 10:01 pm
I got no idea how secure the doors are but I can try and open it while your out. Let's see about making a plan for it. I need 30 minutes. So after you set the appointment let me know when it is.
Oct 6, 2016 10:06 pm
"Yes he was, maybe you and I should go talk to him while Mathis and Angel "speak" to proffessor Harrold?"
Oct 7, 2016 4:37 pm
William takes the sketches and will approach Justin Tent with Joseph. In a hushed voice, "Good afternoon Mr. Tent. I hope the summer treated you well? I was hoping you had a moment to indulge in some discussion of American folklore as it might pretain to something in your field of study, do you have a moment? Ah, you know Mr. Locke as well I assume?
Oct 7, 2016 11:50 pm
"Why good afternoon! And yes, of course I met Locke before," he smiles. The previously shy Jason Trent seems more confident than he was in Vermont.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.