Scene 2: The Caves

load previous
Aug 29, 2024 2:55 am
Hindle's grumbling is cut short as something seems to occur to him. Something ominous and dsturbing from the look upon his face. As the tree creature reaveals the doorway, Hindle says with false brightness, "Oh, look! A door! Lets go then!"

Walking that direction with some urgency while glancing back at the placid waters, he adds more urgently, "Bricko. Open the door now. We have to go!"

As the waters of the lake begin to roil, Hindle figits nervously next to Brickowsky as he contemplates which key to use. "Yes, of course! Hurry now. The key goes in this little hole." Fairly hopping from foot to foot he continues as he repeatedly look at the water now lapping at the shore, "Come, come. Hurry. I think we may have an unwelcome visitooooor."
Aug 29, 2024 11:35 am
Leana turns around to face the water and slightly opens her powerful jaws.
Aug 29, 2024 5:55 pm
Merton backs up to the door looking at Brikowsky and the keys he is holding. Let us get out of here.
Aug 29, 2024 7:08 pm
Brickowsky compares the two keys in his hands to the lock when Hindle and Merton start harrying him to move faster. Leana, still in crocodile form, retreats a little towards them, but opens her powerful jaws in preparation of whatever is approaching.

On instinct, Brickowsky starts with the aged key from the inn. He sees a slight glow from the door as he is about to insert the key, but decides to go ahead anyway as large sharp blue fins start to rise out of the lake. A low rumbling thrums through the group and a few small stalactites fall around them.

*Click*

The glow disappears and the door opens smoothly as the group piles through. As Leana's tail disappears through, the door closes on its own and the tree moves back in front of the door. The last thing they hear is the tree talking.

"Hrrm, hrrm. Ah, Phineas, good of you to finally join us."
Aug 29, 2024 7:11 pm
OOC:
Nice! Onto Scene 3! I'll post it tonight. Let me know if there is anything your character is doing in preparation for the next part.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.