Character Generation/Advancement

load previous
Nov 11, 2016 8:13 pm
JoshuaMabry says:
Naatkinson, I'm choosing my prepared spells for the start of the game. Are we on the road to Greenest?
Yes, you will start on the way to Greenest
Nov 11, 2016 9:08 pm
Any preference as to how you're approaching the town? Do you want to be hired on as guards to a merchant caravan headed that way?
Nov 11, 2016 10:02 pm
JoshuaMabry says:
Cancerman I'm still fleshing out my backstory, but I picked the soldier background. Perhaps Oridun and Bughu served together.
Perfect. Just so you know, Bughu is pretty dour and straightforward, with little imagination. He has a lot of respect for proven warriors and those who serve, but people have to earn that distinction.
Naatkinson says:
Any preference as to how you're approaching the town? Do you want to be hired on as guards to a merchant caravan headed that way?
That works for me. Doesn't hurt to earn a bit of pay going to the same destination.
Nov 11, 2016 10:46 pm
Quote:
Perfect. Just so you know, Bughu is pretty dour and straightforward, with little imagination. He has a lot of respect for proven warriors and those who serve, but people have to earn that distinction.
So... he's like most dwarves I know. Perfect, we'll get along famously.
Quote:
I second Cancerman.
Nov 12, 2016 5:36 pm
C-Man, have you decided what army Bughu served in? I'm still trying to sketch out a backstory for Oridun.
Nov 12, 2016 6:37 pm
Nope! I figure some nameless generic army would work. I'm also fine with serving in a dwarven kingdom's military.
Nov 13, 2016 1:17 am
Erich is a wanderer. I imagine he may get run into on the road to Greenest?
Nov 14, 2016 2:43 pm
My dice wanted me to get that background, had to rework some of the personality I had planned.

I'm good with the suggestions people have made thus far

Perses would say that he's headed toward Neverwinter to do some research. Believe him or not. Attempts cool detachment, but you now, teifling blood and all.
Feb 23, 2017 9:17 pm
Hello everybody.

I read through all the non-story threads and it looks like the pcs are 2nd level. Do you want me to start at 1st or 2nd level?

Rolls

2nd level HP - (1d10-1)

(1) - 1 = 0

Feb 23, 2017 9:19 pm
HypCo says:
Hello everybody.

I read through all the non-story threads and it looks like the pcs are 2nd level. Do you want me to start at 1st or 2nd level?
We're doing milestone advancement, so go ahead and start at level 2
Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm
Okay, pretty much done and submitted. I just need to write out my spells but the needed bits are there. Let me know if anything is wrong with it.
Feb 23, 2017 10:20 pm
HypCo says:
Okay, pretty much done and submitted. I just need to write out my spells but the needed bits are there. Let me know if anything is wrong with it.
A paladin with a negative Con mod? Interesting!
Feb 23, 2017 10:23 pm

There is a reason, perhaps you can figure it out.
Any idea how the merge is going to happen?
Feb 23, 2017 10:26 pm
Naatkinson sent a note to HypCo
Feb 23, 2017 11:39 pm
HypCo sent a note to Naatkinson
Feb 24, 2017 3:15 am
Feb 24, 2017 4:14 am
Naatkinson sent a note to HypCo
Feb 26, 2017 3:18 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.