load previous
May 24, 2018 7:26 pm
I always roll. It’ll be fine.

Rolls

Level 5 hp - (1d8)

(6) = 6

Nov 2, 2018 3:06 pm
Say hello to boufan!

Boufan, go ahead and make a level 5 character :)

So far, we have a fighter (archery), bard, and sorcerer
Nov 2, 2018 4:12 pm
Hello! Dex-based Human Fighter here with a focus on archery and the crossbow expert feat.
Nov 2, 2018 4:42 pm
Hello!

Glad to have the opportunity to join you and looking forward to playing. As far as characters go I'm thinking a cleric would fit in well with the group - although it looks like there's a Paladin in the group as well?

I'll see what I can do about getting one made up by tonight - been toying with the character interface on here and it appears easy enough to use. Do I just report when the character is ready?
Nov 2, 2018 4:46 pm
Once you've made a character, go to the Game Details page and submit it :)

The player of the paladin is on hiatus right now. He's just in the game on the chance that he can re-join us later.
Nov 2, 2018 5:12 pm
Gotcha. In that case I will work on a Human War Domain Cleric. At 5th level would it be reasonable to equip as I see fit? Nothing magical, of course, but armor/equipment that would have been acquired at lower levels.
Nov 2, 2018 5:14 pm
boufan says:
Gotcha. In that case I will work on a Human War Domain Cleric. At 5th level would it be reasonable to equip as I see fit? Nothing magical, of course, but armor/equipment that would have been acquired at lower levels.
As long as you keep it within reason and I have veto power, then I'm good with it :)
Nov 2, 2018 7:38 pm
Understood. +5 Vorpal Sword of Evil Slaying has been removed.

Leema Rask has been submitted (I hope!) for your approval.
Nov 2, 2018 7:41 pm
Approved! I will be sending you a private message soon with details of how you'll be joining the group
Nov 2, 2018 7:47 pm
Cool. Thanks again for the invite!
Apr 4, 2019 4:52 pm
Level 6 don't suck.....?

Rolls

Level 6 +1 con +1 dracoresilience - (1d6+2)

(6) + 2 = 8

Apr 4, 2019 5:08 pm
I took the average 6 + CON modifier for my fighter's HP. Gained +2 to DEX to bring the attribute to 20. All good to go!
Last edited April 4, 2019 5:17 pm
Apr 4, 2019 5:15 pm
Level 6 gains:
8 HP
1 new spell known (Detect Thoughts - Rezmir left a piece of her magic behind in his mind!)
Elemental Affinity (Fire) - When you cast a spell that deals damage of the type associated with your draconic ancestry, you can add your charisma bonus (+3) to one damage roll of that spell. At the same time, you can spend 1 sorcery point to gain resistance to that damage type for 1 hour.
Apr 6, 2019 4:14 pm
Leema Update:
7HP (5+CON)
2 channel divinity per rest
Channel divinity; War God's Blessing.
Extra 3rd level spell slot.
Glyph of Warding
Apr 9, 2019 4:08 am
Magical Secrets- 2 additional spells

Picking up these 2 spells:
Spiritual Weapon
Aura of Vitality

I also get one more bard spell. I'll go with...
Shatter
Last edited April 9, 2019 4:20 am

Rolls

HP - (1d8)

(4) = 4

You do not have permission to post in this thread.