Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Oct 27, 2015 4:57 pm
Yes, to keep up with the rest of the party, you should level up too.
Oct 27, 2015 4:58 pm
Awesome, thanks! And yeah, I'm ready whenever you are.
Oct 27, 2015 6:45 pm
Yep, still here. I'll level up Shamush. Excited to join in!
Oct 27, 2015 8:49 pm
Well now, let's see how much HP Leth gets out of his new level up...

ah. hmm. Well, I just noticed that I goofed a bit when creating him. When I was figuring out his starting HP, I did the typical hit die max + con modifier... except I added his TOTAL constitution stat, instead of the modifier. So, his starting HP should have been 11, not 23 hahahaha

EDIT: MAX HP ROLL!!!! *fist pump*

Edit #2: Alright, done leveling up Leth, and ready for the next chapter! :D
New stuff includes: +2 chance to hit on ranged attacks, and two battle maneuvers.
Last edited November 5, 2015 9:08 pm

Rolls

SHINY NEW HP - (1d10+1)

(10) + 1 = 11

Oct 28, 2015 12:57 pm
Mordred gets Cunning Action (lets him take a bonus Dash, Disengage or Hide action per turn) and a few more HP. Looking forward to Chapter 2!
Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm
Will have Vad ready to go later this evening!
Oct 29, 2015 2:16 am
I leveled up Shamush. Just took the 7 standard HP for Barbarians.
Oct 29, 2015 9:05 am
Oh shit, level up time!
I assume we're just moving forward to level 2 rather than receiving a specific amount of XP?
Oct 29, 2015 12:04 pm
notinventedhere says:
I assume we're just moving forward to level 2 rather than receiving a specific amount of XP?
Yup, that's right.
Oct 29, 2015 12:29 pm
HP increase roll for Felor

Rolls

HP increase - (1d8+2)

(6) + 2 = 8

Oct 29, 2015 12:43 pm
Zangua just took the standard HP increase of 6 for fighters.
Oct 29, 2015 12:57 pm
Felor gains:
Channel Divinity (Turn Undead or Charm Animals & Plants*)
Guiding Bolt (ranged zapping)

*(If you listen to The Adventure Zone, rest assured I will not try to use it like that)

Bring on chapter 2 and the new PCs!
Last edited October 29, 2015 12:57 pm
Oct 29, 2015 1:02 pm
notinventedhere says:
If you listen to The Adventure Zone, rest assured I will not try to use it like that
*shudder*
Oct 30, 2015 4:21 pm
FYI, the chapter 2 post will be up on Monday.
Oct 30, 2015 5:54 pm
Are we to assume any type of rest between the two chapters or is it a straight continuation?
Nov 3, 2015 5:14 pm
Sorry, as per the introductory post, it's nightfall, you've been walking south/southwest from Sthombo all day.

Zangua and Shamush, stand by for imminent introductions...
Nov 3, 2015 11:35 pm
So, Zangua and Shamush, some backstory: you two met up near Gurmar and did some sword-for-hire work together, until you started stealing business from a local mercenary company and had to leave town. In the hills north of Gurmar you found a small group of dog-headed people, five females and a dozen pups, under attack by their own kind. You fought off the attackers, and when the males of the group returned, they explained that they were outcasts from a larger pack and were trying to make their way northward to unclaimed territory. Charmed by the pups and moved by their tale of being driven out of their pack by the treacherous brother of Great Fang, you accompanied them northward and made a good profit ambushing highwaymen and robbers together. However, it has been a constant struggle dissuading them from preying upon farms, villages, and travelers, and they have grown more and more insistent upon pressing northward towards the more prosperous settlements around Sthombo. You've been trying to steer them westward, to settle among the foothills of the Lesser Knife Mountains, where they'd be less likely to hunt or be hunted by humans, but the males have developed a taste for plunder and seem disinclined to take your counsel. After a long day ranging far to the north and finding little of value to take, you find shelter in an abandoned barn where tensions come to a head...
Nov 3, 2015 11:46 pm
Which one of us is the human facing the doorway, clad in leathers?
Nov 3, 2015 11:53 pm
That would be you, Zangua.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.