Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Sep 8, 2015 2:17 pm
Wait there's snacks?

Rolls

Number of celery sticks consumed - (2d4-1)

(41) - 1 = 4

Sep 8, 2015 9:26 pm
Would Vad have time to take an action to cast a spell or are the guys right on us?
Sep 9, 2015 4:40 pm
With the canine delay, you'd have time to get a spell off.
Sep 15, 2015 10:55 pm
Man, this chase is exciting!

Watches chase on Green Room TV
Sep 16, 2015 11:43 am
It's exciting but with the delay between posts I imagine it happening in super-super-slow-motion, heh.
Sep 16, 2015 11:44 am
It's my first ever P&P RPG and I'm finding the difference between a computer RPG where there are set paths to follow, and this, where it's completely a freeform/"sandbox" thing, fascinating. Get completely stuck not knowing what to do sometimes.
Sep 16, 2015 3:59 pm
I've been imagining it like a serial. "Tomorrow on Bload... will our heroes escape the justiciar and his dogs?"
Sep 16, 2015 6:16 pm
You mean "Will the heroes escape the Justicar? Will the Justicar escape the dogs?" ;)
Sep 16, 2015 6:23 pm
"Will Justicars and/or dogs and/or our heroes escape from one another?" Covers all bases.
Sep 16, 2015 6:35 pm
You missed out the sparrow & eagle but I think that was already resolved.
Sep 25, 2015 4:16 pm
Waits for someone to say, "I've got a bad feeling about this."
Sep 30, 2015 9:35 pm
I'm on holiday until Sunday night so may not be able to post until then.
Oct 26, 2015 4:35 am
So I just saw the spell-less ranger modified class in that Unearthed Arcana article... And that's kind of what I was picturing for Leth when I was rolling him up, (and probably fits this world a bit better with magic being scarce and all) but I wasn't aware that was an option (ish) so I just made him a normal ranger when I was creating him. If I'm reading this article correctly, and if I wanted Leth to use this version of Ranger, it wouldn't require any changes to Leth as he is now - he would just level a little differently starting at level 2. Would this be permitted? Or should I just stick with the class as it is in the PHB?

(Also, as a side note, I noticed we haven't really gained any XP since the run in with the first ambushers at the start of the chapter.... not whining, just wondering if that was intentional or not.)
Last edited October 26, 2015 4:54 am
Oct 26, 2015 9:16 am
I know I'm not the DM, but I'm good with the modified Ranger, sounds like a cool idea.
Oct 26, 2015 3:48 pm
We're going to close up chapter one and award XP soon. You can definitely go with that modified ranger class.
Oct 27, 2015 4:57 pm
I was wondering that level-advancement from Chapter One includes those of us waiting on deck?
Oct 27, 2015 4:57 pm
Are our other two players still here and ready to join in soon? If so, I'll be working them into chapter two ASAP. If anybody has any more questions for Mordred or anything else they'd like to discuss before we open the chapter two thread, please post here.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.