Character Concepts & Campaign Info

load previous
Aug 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Alright, sounds good!
Sep 11, 2020 4:42 pm
Hello players, chapter 7 just wrapped. The next and final chapter is not planned to be especially long, but there will probably be a decent amount of combat. Please level up and update your character sheets.

While we're in this little intermezzo, I just want to say thank you all for sticking with this game for 5+ years. Bload has been in my head for decades but you guys really made it come to life.
Sep 11, 2020 11:37 pm
Thank YOU for hosting this game!

I've leveled up Zangua with the average HP increase, and took the Sentinel feat. Hopefully if I'm able to hit Gorham with an opportunity attack, he won't be able to leave the area.
Sep 12, 2020 12:46 am
Yeah, thank you BO! It has been absolutely epic.
Sep 12, 2020 1:13 am
+5 HP
+2 WIS
Divine Strike - Once per turn when I hit an enemy with a weapon attack, add 1d8 cold, fire, or lightning damage (my choice).
Sep 12, 2020 10:36 pm
Notes for later:
Quote:
Mace of Disruption - Hit a fiend or an Undead, creature takes extra 2d6 radiant damage. If target has =< 25 HP after taking this damage, it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be destroyed. Bright light 20ft, dim light 20ft.
Divine Strike - Once on each turn when I hit a creature with a weapon attack, can cause the attack to deal extra 1d8 cold, fire, or lightning damage.
Dampen Elements - When I or a creature within 30ft takes acid, cold, fire, lightning, or thunder damage, I can use my reaction to grant resistance against that instance of damage.
Boots of the Winterlands - Resistance to cold damage.
Sep 15, 2020 9:01 pm
Gonna wait a couple days in the hopes that Leth, Domarc, and Mordred will check in.
Sep 15, 2020 9:41 pm
A few more entries have been added to the sourcebook.
Sep 19, 2020 5:28 pm
Takin a dex increase this level and that's about it, aside from this neat but probably useless ranger ability:
Quote:
Land's Stride: Starting at 8th level, moving through nonmagical Difficult Terrain costs you no extra Movement. You can also pass through nonmagical Plants without being slowed by them and without taking damage from them if they have thorns, spines, or a similar hazard.

In addition, you have advantage on Saving Throws against Plants that are magically created or manipulated to impede Movement, such those created by the Entangle spell.
Also, scrolling through some of the posts in this thread, I realize at one point I had bought fire arrows, and we found some silver arrows, but I don't think I ever actually added them to my character sheet or used them? Are those still around?

e: oof that HP roll
Last edited September 19, 2020 5:28 pm

Rolls

HP - (1d10+2)

(1) + 2 = 3

Sep 20, 2020 1:39 pm
Looking forward to "moving through nonmagical plants" being a crucial move when Gorham hides behind a shrub.
Sep 20, 2020 10:14 pm
Go ahead and add a reasonable amount of silver/fire arrows to your sheet, Leth. I'm gonna open chapter eight up today. Domarc and Mordred, if you see this, jump in when you can!
Dec 27, 2020 6:17 pm
Gavrel Gorham, as drawn by my daughter:

https://i.imgur.com/fMXtSeg.png

You do not have permission to post in this thread.