A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter Three

load previous
Feb 24, 2018 9:57 pm
"GET IN! I CAN GET THE DOORS SHUT AT LEAST!"
Feb 24, 2018 11:34 pm
Doc doesn't waste any time to grab Father Bill's collar and pull them both into the elevator, away from the creature.
Feb 25, 2018 10:28 am
As the two bundle into the private elevator, the sounds of Larry clanking tools above their heads almost drowns the sound of the approaching monster. As the creature appears, the doors dramatically slide shut. The door bangs a couple of times as something solid hits it, the Larry climbs through the hatch and drops in, slamming the Up button. There's a couple of jerks then the thing starts moving upwards.
Feb 25, 2018 10:37 am
Mathis, Eugene, Morrison and Clive make it to the top of the stairs and slam the door shut behind them. It's solid oak, built to protect this private level. As Mathis slides the several bolts, Sam finds the key and locks it.

"The guard room is to the north, let's go."
Feb 25, 2018 3:04 pm
Heading for the guard room to see what we have to work with.
Feb 25, 2018 4:49 pm
William hands Doc his 32. Kill those damned things! You shoot I’ll drive.
He grabs the chair and prepares for the doors to open.
Last edited February 25, 2018 4:50 pm
Feb 25, 2018 4:59 pm
OOC:
No chair, Doc is on a stick at present
Feb 25, 2018 5:31 pm
Panting, Eugene follows Mathis to the guard room. His temples are hot, and his glasses constantly slip down his sweaty nose. I am not prepared for this, he thinks as he goes along the corridor. I am a simple laboratory assistant. Why do I do all this?.. Father would not approve of these thoughts. He stops for a second, catches his breath, straightens up. The determination on his face is now only half fake.
Feb 25, 2018 7:23 pm
OOC:
The elevator is currently on it’s way to the 6th floor, right? I’ll take the pistol, but I’m at base also - I want to try and get my hands on a rifle or shotgun from the guard room if there is one, I’m a much better shot with one of those.
Last edited February 25, 2018 7:25 pm
Feb 26, 2018 3:52 am
Clive can't really believe what he has seen tonight. What was in that champagne? he mumbles to himself as they make their way to the guard room.
Feb 26, 2018 7:56 am
The elevator opens and the seven of you meet in the middle of the corridor.

The guard room, although not a full armoury, does have a few weapons

3 Lee-Enfield Mk3 .303 Rifles
4 Colt .45s
6 Night sticks
1 x 16 gauge shotgun
Feb 26, 2018 9:21 am
Eugene grabs a Colt and fumbles around it to see if it is loaded.
Feb 26, 2018 9:26 am
OOC:
It’s empty but there are boxes of ammunition for each gun.
Feb 26, 2018 9:32 am
"Now with the exception of Doc, you've all had some basic firearms training with me, so remember what you learned. These things are enemy combatants. Do not hesitate, we are not looking to bring them in alive."
Feb 26, 2018 12:27 pm
Mathis takes a rifle and a night stick, and prepares for yet another battle.
OOC:
forgot to write it but also gonna take ammo
Last edited February 26, 2018 12:46 pm
Feb 26, 2018 12:41 pm
Doc grabs a .303 and box of ammo, a steely look in his eyes as he scans the floor for the best spot to position himself.
OOC:
Do we hear the fishy boys banging on the stair doors and stuff? Like, are they obviously trying to bust in up here?
Last edited February 26, 2018 12:41 pm
Feb 26, 2018 1:14 pm
Eugene loads his Colt, takes a handful of spare ammo and puts it absent-mindedly into his pocket, staring at the door.
Feb 26, 2018 2:36 pm
"Keep your distance from the doors, and keep space between us. Watch your aim, a missed shot does us no good."

Loaded and ready to rock, mathis looks at his team, hoping they are ready, and listens for any sound coming from beyond the door.
Feb 26, 2018 2:56 pm
OOC:
What I’m wondering is if there was a way we could get the drop on them. Could we hide in the dark in coordinated positions? Or like barricade ourselves into the guard room/elevator corner to give us another barrier to shoot from behind and a way out down the elevator if we need to run?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.