Octagon - Another Purpose - Game Thread.

load previous
Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm
Mandoric examines the locker. Is it indeed locked?
Last edited September 18, 2015 8:19 am
Aug 17, 2015 6:53 pm
Ronna glances over to Nyom. Seeing her react, Ronna swiftly moves next to her. "What is it, Nyom?" she asks, placing her hand on her shoulder. "Can we help?"
Aug 19, 2015 7:36 am
Lucas turn required. Pls if you log in check if there turn pending.
Aug 19, 2015 2:36 pm
I thought turns were open right now for us (except for Nyom).Can't really tell what I should do.

Lucas turns and in a huff, sits on the bed.
Aug 19, 2015 2:50 pm
BlackStork sent a note to szemely
Suddenly the beds activated.
The lights turned on, and they made faint whispering affirmative "puff" sound.
Some of the box-blocks opened.
Turquoise light located at top of the bed turned on and started to blink slowly.

The locker was really locked, and persisted to be.

Zinobia rushed with curiosity towards the beds. He looked suprised. He walked towards Lucas and said "Heh. Nice!"

@themightykobold nah, i declare free open mode usually by special mention. Here i was about to give check /roll oportunity for each person (if they desire to do it / think its needed)
Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm
"I'll be fine, Ronna. We just need to figure out what needs to be done here so that I can find how to remove these implants." Nyom pauses, unsure if she really wants to continue, and then leans in towards Ronna to keep the conversation as private as possible.

"Voices... In my head. Some of them I think I recognize and others I'm sure I don't... "
Last edited August 19, 2015 9:32 pm
Aug 20, 2015 6:38 am
Ronna leans just a bit closer and peers into Nyom's eyes, as if trying to see into her mind. Her brows draw into a deep frown, and she reaches to touch Nyom's temple.

"Voices? Are they related to this place?" she asks. "Let me know if there is anything I can do."
Aug 20, 2015 2:59 pm
Mandoric lies down on another of the beds, as Lucas' action seems to have been the most productive so far.
Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
"They are definitely related to this place as they started when I first interacted with whatever entity is running this place. They're worse when I try to interact any of the controls. Just...." Nyom trails off as she notices Lucas and Mandoric resting on some of the beds.

"I hope they don't take too long."
Aug 22, 2015 8:20 am
Lucas lays all the way down in the bed to see what happens.
Aug 22, 2015 8:44 pm
Once Mandoric amd Lucas stretched themselves on the beds another yellow light appeared above the both beds, and both beds made some 3 tone tune sounds, probably informing guests about something. Nothing more happened yet.

Seskii angrily made faint roaring sound.

BlackStork sent a note to szemely
Aug 22, 2015 9:46 pm
"GET OUT OF THE BEDS!!" Nyom blurts to Lucas and Mandoric!

Quickly gaining her composure she calmly tells them, "Get off of the beds! They will only work properly if you're completely unclothed. No jewelry or any other items can be on your body or there could be weird results once the process starts."

Nyom then closes her eyes and lowers her head as if she's trying to concentrate. Tears start to slowly run down her cheeks.

szemely sent a note to BlackStork
Last edited August 22, 2015 9:46 pm
Aug 23, 2015 6:45 pm
Ronna looks at Lucas and Mandoric alarmed. "Uh-- unclothed?" she says. "And process? Nyom, what process?"

She steps closer to the beds and peers at them. "You know, I really think we should try to understand these things a bit before we start any-- you know, process."

Rolls

Investigate Numenera beds (skilled) - (1d20)

(3) = 3

Aug 24, 2015 5:44 pm
Mandoric's eyes shoot wide open at the mention of, "unclothed" - his companions cannot see what became of his body at the hands of the the challifani priests. He leaps up from the bed, and says, "Nyom, thank you for the warning. What else can you tell us about these mysterious beds?"

Whilst talking, Mandoric goes over to his seskii, trying both to calm her and understand the source of her consternation.
Last edited August 24, 2015 5:45 pm
Aug 24, 2015 10:21 pm
Hearing the queries of the others, Nyom opens her eyes. "I've asked for some first aid and it appears the beds are the way that this place provides that. I'm unclear as to exactly what the 'process' is but it can't be any worse than what is happening to me now."

She walks over and sits on one of the beds and looking at the floor continues. "As much as I want to figure out what this place is and remove whatever it is I have implanted in me I may just take some time to see what these do." With that she stands and carefully places her belonging and clothing on the floor and lies down on the bed.

OOC: Eyes front, Soldiers!!
Last edited August 24, 2015 10:21 pm
Aug 25, 2015 11:20 am
Lucas move required to advance
Aug 25, 2015 2:31 pm
Lucas also takes off his clothes and lays on one of the beds. "Don't think I'll let you go to the crazy house alone." Lucas is less skittish with his nakedness and tries to catch reflections of himself as he strips down. Most of you notice a crystal lodged in his chest as he lays back on the bed.
Aug 25, 2015 4:20 pm
Hearing Nyom's words, and following her and Lucas' example, Mandoric extremely reluctantly removes his merchant's robes and waits to lie down on a bed. Whilst everyone is trying to keep themselves to themselves, it is hard not to notice that the merchant's skin is a latticework of scars, many of which ripple from time to time in an extremely unsettling manner.
Last edited August 26, 2015 4:19 pm
Aug 25, 2015 6:58 pm
There are only 2 beds
@Mandoric,
sorry
i mentioned there were only 2 long before, but it was during entrance scene so i guess it already dissolved, so i must note here that
i need you to correct yor post, since Mandoric is already left his bed and it was taken by Nyom.

This is not turn end, i want to summarize turn after certain correction done

I will post turn advance soon
Aug 25, 2015 7:19 pm
"Mandoric . . . if these machines heal, perhaps those scars may be healed. Do you want to try in my place?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.