Octagon - Another Purpose - Game Thread.

load previous
Aug 26, 2015 4:21 pm
In an unusually fragile voice, Mandoric replies. "Thank you, Mr Cloudscraper, you are indeed very kind. But I can wait my turn."

Did my best to retcon things there, whilst fitting in with Lucas' statement.
Aug 26, 2015 8:02 pm
Zinobia gaze was tied to Nyom for few moments and then, once he moved his gaze towards rest of the room, his eyes expressed even more surprise when he saw what going on with the sudden demand of those beds.

He turned his gaze towards Ronna, shrugged and said "I hope this ends well"

Nyom bed made happy 3 tone tune, and lit another turquoise light above it. The boxes around bed released mechanical tentacles ,which swiftly covered Nyoms curved body with almost transparent gel with light turquoise tint. More tentacles emerged from the boxes, some of them released turquoise beams which started to move sporadically around Nyoms body, scanning it or doing something to it.
BlackStork sent a note to szemely
Then Nyom opened her eyes. And then the second machine made same 3 tone happy sound.

There 2 parts of turn end post, because of separate notes.
Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm
The process started in same fashion with Lucas, but after turquoise beam scanning, machine opened big maws in it's tentacles, and released very instence, almost liquid turquoise light towards Lucas body. Machine focused on scratches and places where reminders from yesterday's battle were still visible. Then it stopped in the center of the Lucas's torso, where crystal was lodged in. It released more instence light .
Then again , the machine went to the wounds, and then again, towards the crystal in the middle of Lucas chest.
Lucas skips action, because machine is still working.

BlackStork sent a note to themightykobold
Aug 26, 2015 8:51 pm
Ronna shrinks to the far corner, instinctively finding the most shadowy place in the room. She stands there, chewing her lower lip, watching the process anxiously, waiting to rush to Nyom when she is released by the machine.
Aug 26, 2015 9:52 pm
Nyom opens her eyes and slowly rolls her head to the left and then back to the right. In one fluid motion she swings her legs to her left and brings herself to a sitting position on the side of the bed. She looks down at the floor for a second before standing, gathering her clothes, and starting to dress.
Aug 27, 2015 2:11 am
Lucas flexes his hands, opening and closing, supinating and pronating in alternating rythyms. He opens his eyes and looks around the room. He sits up slowly, looking at his companions. You can see the flesh around the crystal in his chest has grown, almost enveloping the crystal. He turns his legs off the bed mechanically and picks up his clothes. He does not yet begin to dress and he walks over to the control panel to stare at the controls. "This place is odd," he says as he begins to pull his tunic back on.
Last edited August 27, 2015 2:12 am
Aug 27, 2015 4:33 pm
Mandoric quickly takes Lucas' place on the bed, and lies down. If only this technology were portable - how much would people pay for this back home!
Aug 27, 2015 8:11 pm
Mandoric took Lucas place, and the machine again made 3-tone happy tune, lit the light and started it's routine. The liquid light stopped on the big scars on Mandorics body, and were focused on them for quite long period. With a time it became apparent that those scars just... dissapearing.

BlackStork sent a note to harlandski
Aug 28, 2015 6:33 am
Ronna approaches Nyom carefully, her face a mix of curiosity and worry.

"Umm... how do you feel?" she asks. "How does everyone feel?"

She narrows her eyes, examining each and every one carefully, trying to see if there are changes that should be a cause for worry.

Rolls

Examine Nyom, Lucas & Mandoric (does Numenera skill apply?) - (1d20)

(8) = 8

Aug 28, 2015 4:14 pm
"Very chipper. You should lay down for a moment. It only takes a second."
Aug 28, 2015 4:30 pm
Staying as still as possible as Ronna examines her Nyom says lowly, "I feel the same as before, I think I was merely scanned and left as is.".
Last edited August 28, 2015 4:30 pm
Aug 29, 2015 3:42 pm
Mandoric, still dreadfully embarrassed at his nudity, quickly dresses, but even in that short time and from the corner of her eye, Ronna notices that he is considerably less scarred than before. Some of the pallor which seemed part of the unfit merchant has also left his face. Once dressed, Mandoric turns to Ronna and says, "This bed is ... remarkable. All my battle wounds ... gone. Even some of what went before ... undone." He tries to retain his composure, but tears well up behind his uncovered eye.
Aug 30, 2015 8:02 pm
Zinobia goes short "Hm" and then adds "Well... Seems this is some healing stuff. Good, we can use it. I am feeling good though. I think i will.... skip this...... stuff...
I think it have nothing to do with your mental ailment.... We should prioritize finding solution for Nyom.
Also, i am quite intrigued on the locker contents..."

In same time Ronna examines Lucas and Nyom bodies, as Mandoric already pulled his clothes on.
BlackStork sent a note to Gargoyle
New turn.
Aug 30, 2015 8:19 pm
Ronna takes a step back from Nyom. "I… I think I'll skip the beds, too", she says.

She reluctantly draws her gaze away from Nyom and looks around the room. She ignores Zinobia's comment about the lockers and goes back to the screens, and starts poking at them, trying to figure out if they could be interacted with somehow, or more information could be gotten out of them.

Rolls

Numenera (skilled) - (1d20)

(15) = 15

Sep 1, 2015 4:37 pm
Heeding Zinobia's words, Mandoric takes a moment to gather his wits. The bed may have healed his physical weakness, but his mind is still reeling from the events of the past few days.

Once he gains a little more clarity, he looks closer at the locker, and the area around them, this time channeling some of his latent nanites into the blue monacle.

Firstly taking an action to do an Intellect recovery roll. Then using Scan esotery on the locker and surrounding area, especially the wall behind.
Last edited September 3, 2015 4:22 pm

Rolls

Intellect recovery (action) - (1d6+1)

(1) + 1 = 2

Sep 1, 2015 10:15 pm
Nyom will finish dressing and gathering her equipment and return to the control panel. She closes her eyes and lowers her head.

szemely sent a note to BlackStork
Sep 3, 2015 4:36 am
Lucas leans over to Nyom. "What say you? Give a few of these buttons a try and see what they do?"
Sep 3, 2015 7:28 am
BlackStork sent a note to Gargoyle
Sry, alot of stuff in 3 different private notes. Not much stuff on the surface

Zinobia approached to the locker and started to examine it.
Sep 3, 2015 7:29 am
BlackStork sent a note to harlandski
Mandoric's note
Sep 3, 2015 7:30 am
Nyom's note

BlackStork sent a note to szemely
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.