OOC Megathread

load previous
Oct 25, 2016 3:22 pm
No worries!
Oct 25, 2016 8:32 pm
I just want to say its been great playing in a game that has lasted as long as this one has! Thank you to all of you for staying engaged. Hopefully we survive this dragon to keep going! ;-)
Oct 25, 2016 8:34 pm
Lol agreed!
Oct 25, 2016 8:49 pm
I'm worried about surviving this Ettin let alone the Dragon.
Oct 25, 2016 8:55 pm
Remind me to give this magic shortsword to someone in melee, like Xara. I haven't used it since it was forged, and applying the Poisoned condition to an opponent would have probably made this fight a bit easier.
Nov 1, 2016 2:32 am
Happy Halloween!

Sure, I'll take the stabby sword!
Nov 1, 2016 2:34 am
I'll throw it at you next round! (J/k)
Nov 1, 2016 2:46 am
You can tryyyy!

Also, I need to get those dragonbone daggers finished at some point. And then, after I kill this new dragon I'll turn its hide into fancy shoes.
Nov 3, 2016 2:58 pm
Apologies for the delays - I'm still here, been swamped with work in an effort to finish this damned dissertation. Will try to post soon.
Nov 3, 2016 2:59 pm
Understandable. I'll be here when you're ready.
Nov 3, 2016 3:29 pm
the longer Ghunril can stave off death the better in my mind ;-P
Nov 3, 2016 3:35 pm
Ya'll are the best, by the way. This has been one of my longest running PbF games, and you guys are great!
Nov 3, 2016 8:04 pm
Ah, I remember the "fun" of writing my dissertation. Speedy finish to you.
Nov 8, 2016 5:34 pm
I had a couple questions...

I don't want to meta game to much but 1) I was wondering if Ghunril can see the Razorfiend and 2) if he can tell that one more hit might fell the Ettin?

I was hoping to make my unarmed attack against the Ettin and if I kill it, throw a poisoned dart at the Razorfiend. But that might be more knowledge than Ghunril might have as a character.
Nov 8, 2016 5:36 pm
You can use all the strategic advantages you can muster right now. But yah, that's all totally fine.
Nov 17, 2016 6:02 pm
I'm kinda lost on things. Can we get a recap or "current status"?
Nov 17, 2016 6:15 pm
You've been in an extended battle, that keeps getting longer as you "discover" new foes (first the dragon, now Xara has opened the door to the hatchery -- good job rogue!)

Looking at the map:

Map

The precise state of affairs right now is:

Xara is unconscious (X), with a razorfiend lingering over her (R) and a Dragon (D*) flying 30ft above her. There was an ettin (E) engaged with Kai and Ghunril, but it is now dead (haven't updated the map because I haven't posted in the main thread the resolution, but as I'm making enemy stats public you know it is dead).

So, current issues: Dragon (D*), razorfiend (R) and unconscious Xara (X)
Nov 18, 2016 9:03 pm
Yeah, we're in a bit of trouble!

Zaris will make his way to Xara on the next turn to stabilize him.
Nov 19, 2016 9:10 am
Thank you! :)
I'll check out the map and if I see/notice Xara, I'll help her out. If Kai is oblivious... I just don't want to meta game.
Nov 19, 2016 11:56 am
I wouldn't worry too much about meta-gaming. You're characters are pretty seasoned adventurers at this point, with lives that happened before this adventure started. And, I'm not a GM that gets too upset about meta-gaming.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.