OOC Thread

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm
Fixed the post with spoilers. Submitted the monk. :-)
Last edited September 14, 2017 9:12 am
Sep 15, 2017 3:40 pm
Since Falcner signed up, I can drop from the second group and let Jabes' monk accompany them.
Sep 15, 2017 5:04 pm
CancerMan says:
Since Falcner signed up, I can drop from the second group and let Jabes' monk accompany them.
I'll leave that up to you. If you want to bring your guy along, that would be fine too.
Sep 15, 2017 5:36 pm
I figure a smaller group would be easier to handle? And I'll remain on the bench for the next batch of newbies that arrive.
Sep 15, 2017 5:38 pm
CancerMan says:
I figure a smaller group would be easier to handle? And I'll remain on the bench for the next batch of newbies that arrive.
Well, I'm going to stick to two groups for now and see how it goes either way
Sep 16, 2017 1:18 am
All right, then Fulgr will tag along. If a third group is ever formed, I can either transfer, or one of the veterans can create a new character for that?
Sep 16, 2017 1:29 am
CancerMan says:
All right, then Fulgr will tag along. If a third group is ever formed, I can either transfer, or one of the veterans can create a new character for that?
Sounds good :) Plus there are like six other veterans who want to join up if a spot opens
Sep 16, 2017 2:04 am
Sweet!
Sep 17, 2017 8:08 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Will be working virtually nonstop over the next 48hrs. Will not be logging into GP at all for the duration.
Whew that was rough! Turned out to be more like 60hrs. But I'm back and eager to get caught up! :-)
Sep 17, 2017 4:07 pm
Oh and I will not mind the tiniest bit if you ever bench me to give the slot to a new recruit, particularly in this case where I suddenly disappeared, and CancerMan was first to respond to the summons anyhow! :-)
Oct 19, 2017 10:06 pm
I have FINALLY started doing the job that I got promoted to before. Previous to this, it's all been slow-paced training and being a mentor to new people. I am FAR busier now than before, so my posting will decrease a massive amount :(

I will do my best to keep up with the games that I am in, but please be understanding if I am a bit slow!
Oct 20, 2017 2:31 am
No problem and congrats again on the new position.
Oct 24, 2017 7:08 pm
Sounds good. Congrats on the new job/position.
Dec 9, 2017 5:35 pm
I've made Group Three with the following participants: Jace.72, Linus, mcneils5, and thirtylives.
Dec 11, 2017 7:46 pm
Interesting, I never noticed the new Group Three thread that started. I apologize for not having posted yet. I'll get on that promptly.
Mar 23, 2018 3:14 am
As posted to the Absences Thread:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Going on a trip March 25-29. Posting will be spotty, and the game I DM will take priority over the two-dozen or so other games I'm involved in.
Apr 9, 2018 5:56 pm
Hi everyone! First of all I'd like to apologize for my two-week absence. I'm back with some sad news (sad for me anyhow).

The day I was hoping would never come has arrived: Due to recent changes in my life (some good, others not so much) I am going to be forced to drastically cut back on my game involvement.

Thank you for the opportunity to play in your game, @Naatkinson. I wish I could continue helping out here but sacrifices must be made. I think I owe it to everybody as well as to myself for Mengyao to die or depart in a way that makes sense to the story rather than just drop out. I'm willing to work with you on exactly how.
Apr 10, 2018 2:41 am
Hope everything works out for you Jabes.
Apr 17, 2018 3:31 pm
Going on vacation from April 18th to April 26th. Prep will be going on beforehand, and then rest and unpacking when I get back, so I probably won't be consistent from now until the 30th or so!
Jan 14, 2019 10:28 pm
We going to need this game open any more? If not, I'll go ahead and close it down
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.