What have you been playing lately?

Nov 7, 2017 3:00 am
I've been playing a few games lately - Warface, a fun FTP FPS on steam. Similar to destiny but without superpowers

Super Metroid - A classic from the SNES. Non-linear gameplay and a great story with a ton of twists at the end battle.

Metroid Prime - The first 3D metroid game from the gamecube. Another classic.
Nov 7, 2017 3:46 am
Some Xbox games I bought recently (Farcry 4, The Darkness II), and some Eldevin because of the halloween event.
Nov 7, 2017 5:27 am
Just downloaded fortnite on Xbox one and boy do I suck lol
Nov 7, 2017 1:58 pm
I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel lately. Some of my favorite games of all time :)
Nov 7, 2017 2:47 pm
Almost exclusively Kerbal Space Program. Great game, so much to do. I'm planning my first mission to Duna (the Kerbal version of Mars) right now, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't strand anybody there.
Nov 8, 2017 4:07 am
Shadow of War. Because killin' orcs is goooood fun.
Nov 13, 2017 6:25 pm
Family and I have been playing Dokapon Kingdom. Fun little party game that ends as many relationships as Mario Party and Monopoly
Nov 14, 2017 6:41 pm
My usual evening games is a match of League of Legends, maybe some Titanfall. From there, I become indecisive and hop around a few games installed from my Steam library on the weekends. Been considering Destiny 2, not sure, waiting for Andromeda to go on sale to pick that up.
Nov 14, 2017 6:41 pm
Naatkinson says:
I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel lately. Some of my favorite games of all time :)
If on PC and you ever wanna co-op, let me know!
Nov 14, 2017 6:45 pm
Keleth says:
Naatkinson says:
If on PC and you ever wanna co-op, let me know!
Always on PC, and I would be more than happy to co-op with you. Multiplayer is something I don't often have access to and something that vastly improves the experience!
Nov 14, 2017 7:49 pm
Oooh, I just got BL2 and Pre-sequel. If you guys are starting a new or aren't very far, I'd also want in on this GP road trip across Borderlands.
Nov 14, 2017 8:19 pm
Mostly been playing X Com 2: War of the Chosen recently, that and Company of Hero’s
Nov 14, 2017 9:34 pm
HypCo says:
Oooh, I just got BL2 and Pre-sequel. If you guys are starting a new or aren't very far, I'd also want in on this GP road trip across Borderlands.
I've beaten both games, so I'd mostly just hop in and out to shoot things! And drive cars!
Nov 16, 2017 12:39 am
Warframe, city skylines, stellaris, and some indie games.
Nov 16, 2017 12:55 am
For those who want, I'm GamersPlane on Steam.
Nov 21, 2017 7:27 pm
Lately it's been Shadow of War -- but I got to the fourth Act, and then took the advice of various websites and stopped playing (and watched the end scene). Fun, but it got to a point where after 50-60 hours it was more of the same and didn't have an end in sight that made sense to me. I'll keep it installed and will go back to it from time to time and knock out the remaining grind over the next year or so, probably.

Otherwise Battlefront 2 (Star Wars!) has just come out. And Overwatch remains on regular rotation.

Keleth -- when I'm back I'll friend you on Steam (cefryx) in case there's some multiplayer goodness to be had.
Nov 25, 2017 7:02 am
Overwatch! Got it 50% off, so I finally grabbed it :)
Nov 25, 2017 3:53 pm
Have you ever played Farcry4 so much that you start dreaming in Farcry4?

I've also bought Borderlands recently, so I'm starting to play that game as well.
Nov 27, 2017 11:53 am
I've been messing around with Divinity: Original Sin II, and it's a great game (if you don't mind its complexity!). And as always I'm wasting my daily hour on HearthStone!
Aug 2, 2018 2:14 am
Been playing No man's sky after the NEXT update, it is great
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.