What have you been playing lately?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 7, 2017 3:00 am
I've been playing a few games lately - Warface, a fun FTP FPS on steam. Similar to destiny but without superpowers

Super Metroid - A classic from the SNES. Non-linear gameplay and a great story with a ton of twists at the end battle.

Metroid Prime - The first 3D metroid game from the gamecube. Another classic.
Nov 7, 2017 3:46 am
Some Xbox games I bought recently (Farcry 4, The Darkness II), and some Eldevin because of the halloween event.
Nov 7, 2017 5:27 am
Just downloaded fortnite on Xbox one and boy do I suck lol
Nov 7, 2017 1:58 pm
I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel lately. Some of my favorite games of all time :)
Nov 7, 2017 2:47 pm
Almost exclusively Kerbal Space Program. Great game, so much to do. I'm planning my first mission to Duna (the Kerbal version of Mars) right now, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't strand anybody there.
Nov 8, 2017 4:07 am
Shadow of War. Because killin' orcs is goooood fun.
Nov 13, 2017 6:25 pm
Family and I have been playing Dokapon Kingdom. Fun little party game that ends as many relationships as Mario Party and Monopoly
Nov 14, 2017 6:41 pm
My usual evening games is a match of League of Legends, maybe some Titanfall. From there, I become indecisive and hop around a few games installed from my Steam library on the weekends. Been considering Destiny 2, not sure, waiting for Andromeda to go on sale to pick that up.
Nov 14, 2017 6:41 pm
Naatkinson says:
I've been playing Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel lately. Some of my favorite games of all time :)
If on PC and you ever wanna co-op, let me know!
Nov 14, 2017 6:45 pm
Keleth says:
Naatkinson says:
If on PC and you ever wanna co-op, let me know!
Always on PC, and I would be more than happy to co-op with you. Multiplayer is something I don't often have access to and something that vastly improves the experience!
Nov 14, 2017 7:49 pm
Oooh, I just got BL2 and Pre-sequel. If you guys are starting a new or aren't very far, I'd also want in on this GP road trip across Borderlands.
Nov 14, 2017 8:19 pm
Mostly been playing X Com 2: War of the Chosen recently, that and Company of Hero’s
Nov 14, 2017 9:34 pm
HypCo says:
Oooh, I just got BL2 and Pre-sequel. If you guys are starting a new or aren't very far, I'd also want in on this GP road trip across Borderlands.
I've beaten both games, so I'd mostly just hop in and out to shoot things! And drive cars!
Nov 16, 2017 12:39 am
Warframe, city skylines, stellaris, and some indie games.
Nov 16, 2017 12:55 am
For those who want, I'm GamersPlane on Steam.
Nov 21, 2017 7:27 pm
Lately it's been Shadow of War -- but I got to the fourth Act, and then took the advice of various websites and stopped playing (and watched the end scene). Fun, but it got to a point where after 50-60 hours it was more of the same and didn't have an end in sight that made sense to me. I'll keep it installed and will go back to it from time to time and knock out the remaining grind over the next year or so, probably.

Otherwise Battlefront 2 (Star Wars!) has just come out. And Overwatch remains on regular rotation.

Keleth -- when I'm back I'll friend you on Steam (cefryx) in case there's some multiplayer goodness to be had.
Nov 25, 2017 7:02 am
Overwatch! Got it 50% off, so I finally grabbed it :)
Nov 25, 2017 3:53 pm
Have you ever played Farcry4 so much that you start dreaming in Farcry4?

I've also bought Borderlands recently, so I'm starting to play that game as well.
Nov 27, 2017 11:53 am
I've been messing around with Divinity: Original Sin II, and it's a great game (if you don't mind its complexity!). And as always I'm wasting my daily hour on HearthStone!
Aug 2, 2018 2:14 am
Been playing No man's sky after the NEXT update, it is great
Aug 2, 2018 2:39 am
I've been switching to Antharion lately.
Nov 16, 2018 1:04 pm
I've moved over to the Switch lately as my console of choice. Its portability means that feasibly its the only console I can have chance to use these days. My go-to games of choice on there at the moment are Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Skyrim, Dark Souls and Wasteland 2.
Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm
While still being addicted to League of Legends even though I don't want to be, I'm also bouncing between Battletech, Kingmaker, and various stuff in my Steam library that will never actually be played/finished.
Nov 17, 2018 3:05 am
On thursdays nights I go to my friend's place after the RPG club, I bring food so we can cook something up and I play Final Fantasy 12 on his old PS2.
May 26, 2019 1:23 pm
I haven't played a lot of Single-Player games- so far I've only completed Mass Effect 1, and Dishonored. but even if i were to factor in all the Multiplayer games I play, I would say Dishonored is probably my favourite game. Ive played it through once, and I still feel (read light novels online) that there's loads of ways I could play this game; it has great replayability and Open-World elements, a great story, and the player’s choices really impact how the game turns out. My first run was me trying to not be detected and not kill anyone, and it took me loads of saves, 40 hours, and I still enjoyed every second of it.
May 26, 2019 2:50 pm
It's always funny to me (but gladly so) when an old thread pops back up.
After getting a Switch for my birthday a few months ago, I switch back and forth between Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, Breath of the Wild, and Diablo 3. When I fire up my PS3 (I promised myself I would finish all my games for that before buying the PS4), I continue Mass Effect 2 (Finally got the trilogy and couldn't get into ME1) and Young Justice Legacy (because that is THE best franchise imo). I recently picked up Hearthstone for my phone again (I suck but it's fun) and Simon's Cat Pop Time (because bubble pop games are fun).
May 26, 2019 5:05 pm
Me and my friend switched to Digital Devil Saga. FF12 was getting a bit grindy and repetitive near the end... We might pick up FF12 again, but right now we're a bit burned down by it...

And when I'm alone at home, I've re-picked up for the nth time Defender's Quest and Minecraft.
May 27, 2019 3:56 pm
I'm playing through Rogue Legacy again -- such a fun game where (I find) the grind essential, but, oddly, satisfying.
May 27, 2019 4:05 pm
I have been playing Call of duty but am going to get back to playing dragon Age Inquisition and Monster Hunter World
May 27, 2019 4:23 pm
I'm partway through the newest PS4 Marvel's Spider-Man and almost halfway through a replay of the original Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, heading toward 2 and 3 and then on to 4.
Jun 20, 2019 7:24 pm
Does it count that my wife and I are playing Mario Kart on our new Switch?
Jun 21, 2019 12:29 pm
Not actually playing it lately (since it's not out yet), but I watched the live demo of Gloomhaven and that's got me interested in picking it up when it comes to early access in early July. I play the physical game and like the notion of also playing it on a computer. It's launching with a rogue-like mode (single-player) and then the devs plan to launch the campaign and multi-player.
Jun 23, 2019 11:31 am
Playing the halo trilogy now playing halo odst
Jul 10, 2019 12:32 am
Destiny 2, Anthem, and Dauntless Playing on Xbox one. If you are looking for a group, add but pm me so I know you're from here. Evecar Solaris is my tag.
Jul 10, 2019 1:31 am
Nice! I've been playing it as well.
Jul 10, 2019 1:32 am
Gran Turismo Sport and have finally gotten around to playing Dying Light.
Sep 16, 2019 8:06 pm
We have just begun playing Outer Wilds. It's a neat little game.
Sep 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Just picked up blood bowl 2 and will be playing Battletech in the coming days
Sep 16, 2019 11:20 pm
I've started playing Tekken again. I'm pretty terrible at it, though
Sep 17, 2019 3:36 am
runekyndig says:
https://images.gog.com/60c724a052275a049d857d53957dc38e9347742f52372bb956d992b43efa8fb5_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

https://images.g2a.com/newlayout/323x433/1x1x0/6ed9d7b3cf93/591246dcae653a746c588c05
That's 2/3 of my top 3 games of all time.
Sep 17, 2019 12:36 pm
How does Planetscape compare to Baldur's gate? I feel like I could get into this.
Sep 17, 2019 12:44 pm
Baldur's Gate was great but it has nothing on Torment. Wonderfully tragic and weird and definitely play it.
Sep 17, 2019 1:08 pm
Planescape Torment is a significantly less traditional RPG experience and setting. It's been described as the best novel that critics have ever played. But if you're into the old, grand Bioware tradition of rich story and characters, and you're prepared to read some text boxes, it was absolutely unparalleled until the Witcher came around.

I seriously can't recommend it enough. And it has an up-to-date remaster on GoG!
Sep 17, 2019 3:38 pm
Super! Thanks, y'all -- I'll certainly put it on my list!
Sep 17, 2019 11:26 pm
Has anyone else played Vampyr? If so, what did you think of it?
Sep 18, 2019 12:53 pm
GreyGriffin says:
[quote="runekyndig"]
That's 2/3 of my top 3 games of all time.
What is the last one? ;)
Sep 18, 2019 2:35 pm
Minecraft, concrete Jungle, and Defender's Quest...
Oct 2, 2019 8:32 pm
I've been playing the hell out of dead cells lately
Oct 3, 2019 12:08 am
kalajel says:
If you like Minecraft, you should check out Astroneer. It's pretty similar and involves space travel.
Oct 3, 2019 12:52 am
Astroneer is fun, I just have no idea what I'm doing
Oct 3, 2019 2:00 am
Rabitrick says:
kalajel says:
If you like Minecraft, you should check out Astroneer. It's pretty similar and involves space travel.
I've been interested in that game, however,

1) My computer might be too old to run it.

2) Not sure if this game is available on Mac just yet... Wasn't last time I checked...
Oct 3, 2019 2:53 pm
Kerbal Space Program has been one of my addictions lately - also Shadowkeep.
Oct 4, 2019 9:46 pm
MTGA, every day...well almost every day but mostly daily.
Nov 30, 2019 12:08 pm
unique_exemplar says:
It's always funny to me (but gladly so) when an old thread pops back up.
After getting a Switch for my birthday a few months ago, I switch back and forth between Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, Breath of the Wild, and Diablo 3. When I fire up my PS3 (I promised myself I would finish all my games for that before buying the PS4), I continue Mass Effect 2 ( Best tattoo designs ) and Young Justice Legacy (because that is THE best franchise imo). I recently picked up Hearthstone for my phone again (I suck but it's fun) and Simon's Cat Pop Time (because bubble pop games are fun).
Same here I just finished my all games in PS3 Right now I am just waiting for my new game Call of duty. So whenever it arrives at home I will start playing this. What games are you playing right now?
Nov 30, 2019 1:25 pm
Anyone said gamersplane yet?
Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm
Never heard of that... Does it have good graphics?
Nov 30, 2019 8:15 pm
I have been playing my usual MTGA daily but also started Bioshock Infinite a few weeks ago. It's not bad. I'm not a big digital RPG gamer but it's been quite fun. It was on sale for $7.99 and my kids always raved about it when the first one came out, so I bought it.
Last edited November 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Nov 30, 2019 8:42 pm
I liked the game but was disappointed with the ending. A lot of people loved it, though. Let me know what you think when you're finished.
Dec 1, 2019 1:18 am
Atom Zombie Smasher and Defender Quest.
Dec 1, 2019 2:12 am
I've picked World of Warcraft back up and have been having fun with that again
Dec 2, 2019 7:25 pm
For all those that have liked darkest dungeons, I recommend trying "Iratus: Lord of the Dead" on steam...
Last edited December 2, 2019 7:26 pm
Dec 2, 2019 7:51 pm
I have been playing modern warfare.
Dec 2, 2019 8:20 pm
I'd like to play more Eldevin, but I need friends to play as well. I've got so much shit to give away... :P
Jan 3, 2020 10:27 pm
Divinity: Original Sin 2 with my gf. :)

Also - a bit of Fortnite with the kiddos, Civilization VI and Kingdom Hearts 3.
Last edited January 3, 2020 10:28 pm
Jan 6, 2020 3:31 pm
"The Creature in the Well" has a good story and a fun puzzle mechanic. The art design is pretty spectacular as well. You play the role of a robot engineer who is trying to reactivate a weather controlling machine. You do this by activating switches using an odd, pinball mechanic, where you aim and whack energy balls around with things that look like baseball bats. I'm about 1-2 hours in and enjoying it.
Jan 7, 2020 2:46 am
Minecraft, Cities in Motion, Souls Dungeon, Defenders Quest...
Jan 7, 2020 3:02 am
kalajel says:
Minecraft, Cities in Motion, Souls Dungeon, Defenders Quest...
I got Defender's Quest ages ago when it was on sale for like $2. Best $2 game I ever got.
Jan 16, 2020 1:56 pm
In Gaming, I'm Playing Pubg + Red Dead. And For Reading, I'm Reading Funny work quotes from this page.
Jan 22, 2020 4:42 pm
I just finished Fallen Order. It was actually pretty good and a fun playthrough.
Jan 22, 2020 5:59 pm
If you imagine Dark Souls as a sidescrolling rogue-like, you have Dead Cells. It's on Xbox Gamepass right now and is pretty darn good.
Jan 22, 2020 6:58 pm
You can read sassy instagram captions for this source.
Jan 22, 2020 9:10 pm
galvanisingearth says:
You can read sassy instagram captions for this source.
I'll get right on that, Mr. Spam.
Jan 23, 2020 3:21 pm
Some guy on 9gag started a Minecraft server, so I've been playing that a lot.
Jan 23, 2020 10:17 pm
My American friend has moved back to Germany to study so we've started playing Divinity 2. It's been fun and we've just passed the point I've played up to. (32 hours and I hadn't gotten off the tutorial island...)
Jan 24, 2020 9:41 pm
WoW pretty tough especially with the new update, Post Scriptum (WWII tactical FPS), Squad (Modern warfare tactical FPS).
Feb 20, 2020 6:32 pm
I've never played Instagram Captions. Sounds like a hoot. Nice try spam-man.
Feb 20, 2020 6:44 pm
I just started DMC5. It's pretty good so far.
Feb 27, 2020 8:30 pm
I'm about to finish Shadowrun: Dragonfall, and I've really been enjoying it. Never played Shadowrun in any form, but I've been really impressed by the writing, and the isometric tactical combat feels a lot like playing an RPG with minis.

Curious if anyone else has played the Shadowrun Returns games, or knows how similar in feel they are to the table top game?
Feb 27, 2020 8:31 pm
I have recently been playing XCOM 2.
Feb 27, 2020 10:26 pm
As at least the people on the Discord know, I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley recently but the last few days, I've been especially focused on the Junimo Kart minigame. I will beat it soon!
[ +- ] My recent obsession
Apr 24, 2020 3:14 am
GTA Online and X-Com 2 - War of the Chosen
Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm
Ironsworn solo and MTGA. New Magic set just released and that's always a fun time.
Apr 24, 2020 6:39 pm
bowlofspinach says:
As at least the people on the Discord know, I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley recently but the last few days, I've been especially focused on the Junimo Kart minigame. I will beat it soon!
[ +- ] My recent obsession
I really like Stardew Valley.

I've been playing mostly CoD: Warzone...Divnity 2...and My Time at Portia.
May 1, 2020 7:35 pm
The Division 2 (which takes place in Washington DC and NYC after a devastating global pandemic that was caused by a bio-weapon attack... LOL)

Also, Crusader Kings 2. I really should get back to my Vikings game, but I am thinking about playing in Norman Italy or the Venetian Republic again.
May 3, 2020 6:37 pm
World of Tanks and the Original Medieval Total War. In between those two, Forge of Empires to fill gaps.
May 23, 2020 8:28 pm
Magic The Gathering Arena.
Sims 3
Overwatch
Civ 6.
Skyrim.
+ Game Dev Tycoon

Mainly.

along with Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Switch ;D
Jun 1, 2020 1:54 pm
Hades, which is in early access on Steam is my current jam. (Made by the same people who made Bastion)
Jul 29, 2020 7:23 pm
Been really into Generation Zero lately, feels good killing those robots ;)
Aug 22, 2020 6:24 pm
It's been a bit, but was playing Desperadoes 3 and Pathfinder:Kingmaker, Looking to try Disco Elysium sometime soon.
Aug 22, 2020 6:35 pm
Playing Pathfinder Kingmaker since they made turn-based combat a part of the core game. It works SO well!
Aug 22, 2020 8:13 pm
Naatkinson says:
Playing Pathfinder Kingmaker since they made turn-based combat a part of the core game. It works SO well!
I played to about lev 15 when the game launched. I rage quit due to bugs and hand-this-issue-among-twenty-others-or-game-over. I revisited it a month ago to start over but had frustration flashbacks immediately.

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn as it was released on PC/steam
Aug 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Skryim. Again. But that is really just killing time until Crusader Kings 3 comes out 9/2 and owns my soul.
Aug 23, 2020 12:57 am
Been playing Skyrim again with the deluxe ed.
Aug 23, 2020 2:13 am
ARK, as I believe I'm addicted to dinosaur-minecraft
Aug 23, 2020 3:34 am
Naatkinson says:
Haven't tried it yet with the new turn based mode, but was glad when they added it. Happy to hear it's working out!
Sep 1, 2020 11:16 pm
I've recently bought Celestian Tales: Old North as it was heavily discounted on GOG. Been playing this for a little while now.
Sep 2, 2020 2:36 am
Not much but my partner has been blazing through The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt after spending six years pooh-poohing Tolkienesque fantasy. It's as entertaining to watch as to play, like an inverse Harlequin romance festooned with Michael Moorcock tropes.
Sep 4, 2020 1:53 am
I cannot say enough good things about the LONG DARK. I have never put so many hours into any game. Every time I feel like maybe I've had enough, they add a new story mode chapter, or map, or challenge, and I'm reeled right back in.

Seriously, I've been playing this game regularly for years
Last edited September 4, 2020 1:54 am
Sep 4, 2020 1:54 am
Picked Baldur's Gate back up... again. Playing through with an archer ranger. So good
Sep 4, 2020 10:05 am
Im hunting robo-dinozaurs on PC

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fd1sxg8jua9jde6.cloudfront.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F03%2Fhorizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-steam-thumbnail-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Sep 4, 2020 11:12 am
I've been playing For the King, with my lady. Cute game.

Also - revisited an old tactical favorite of mine, Valkyria Chronicles: Remastered.

And...on the PC --> Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Popup Dungeon.
Last edited September 4, 2020 11:12 am
Sep 26, 2020 2:12 pm
Just started playing Diablo 3, may end up rebuying Diablo 2 to play again as well...
Oct 1, 2020 1:14 pm
HZD is such a compelling and amazing game, I hope you're enjoying it Rune. I was kind of bumbling through the world for a while then then all of a sudden the story parts all really started to come together and it was amazing.

I've found in the world now I need something cathartic something I can just relax playing and not get to worked up about. Yay COVID, stress, and a 13 year old child. So I've been playing RDR2 Online on my PS4 lately, because I get to ride a horse around a beautiful landscape and no one expects me to do anything I don't want to and I can just kind of drink in the world at my own pace.
Oct 4, 2020 12:51 pm
I have been playing the Mafia Remaster as of late. Trying to get back into Rainbow 6 Siege, and also just started 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.
Oct 4, 2020 2:56 pm
Well, with my kiddos confiscating both my PC and PS4 from time to time, I will say that "we" are playing Overcooked, Diablo 3, Balloons TD6, Spiderman, Red Dead Redemption, Fortnight, Spellbreaker, Civilization VI, Cities Skyline, Spiritfarer, Banished, Divinity Original Sin 2 and I'm TRYING to get into Red Dead Redemption 2. :)
Oct 5, 2020 3:59 am
I just got StarWars Squadrons. If you can play this in VR holy smokes is it good. The ability to head track enemies makes this a completely new game. I’m playing on PS VR so 720p or something which makes the long view grainy but it is still game changing. There are some bugs with missions locking up but so far so good.

RDR2 is a slow burn of a game, I like the online, I have a friend in Chicago and we hook up and play from time to time as a social exercise. Invaluable in the age of covid.
Last edited October 5, 2020 4:01 am
Oct 5, 2020 9:29 pm
Dreamscaper, an early access roguelite game witha lot more characterization than is standard for the genre.
Oct 16, 2020 6:04 pm
Picked up the old school adventure Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. First time playing it, enjoying it quite a bit. In fact, I say we erase the 4th Indy flick and make the game official canon.
Oct 16, 2020 7:32 pm
Got myself Ring of Pain with its release discount. Surprisingly action-packed and fast-paced for something that uses "cards" (which aren't really cards, but too many games that have cards in any form are pretty slow), and has decent strategy to it. Although I do feel it's going to be a bit short, though I do enjoy it a lot! :D
Nov 17, 2020 1:43 am
A few weeks ago, I bought Monster's Den Chronicles and Monster's Den Godfall. I've been playing those a bit.
Nov 17, 2020 7:40 am
I have been playing Watch Dogs Legion, and must admit it is a bit of a letdown. I loved Watchdogs 2, I liked Watchdogs 1, but this, not having a propagandist is not working for me.
Nov 18, 2020 6:00 pm
Assasin's Creed: Valhalla
Nov 18, 2020 6:27 pm
Rabitrick says:
Indeed, I've got several hours of gameplay invested so far and I'm not disappointed by it.
Nov 18, 2020 6:44 pm
Balder's Gate 3. It's pretty impressive so far, even in early release. It is based on DND5e rules.
Nov 25, 2020 2:22 am
I recently played Night in the Woods, which was charming and beautifully stylized art.

I recently switched to Divinity: Original Sin 2, which seems really great, but my old codger of a PC may or may not be able to handle it. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth playing when every texture looks like mashed potatoes.
Nov 25, 2020 5:11 am
Squadfather44 says:
Rabitrick says:
Indeed, I've got several hours of gameplay invested so far and I'm not disappointed by it.
Same here
Nov 30, 2020 2:34 pm
I've always wanted a GOOD viking game, but I've found other Assassins Creed games to be too repetitive. I'd love to hear your opinions after you've spent some serious time with it.
Dec 2, 2020 3:00 pm
I’ve bought Valhalla for my son for Christmas. That way I can pinch it to try it too. Ancestors legacy was a fairly decent Viking rts. Vikings expeditions was a.....Viking Diablo clone. There is no reason that shouldn’t work (I’ll go back to it eventually). That lords of the fallen though. That’s. Was. Awful.
Feb 5, 2021 7:17 pm
Two-Point Hospital. :) haha
Feb 6, 2021 12:11 pm
Been re-playing the 2003 Temple of Elemental Evil game again (because I do reviews for a videogame website and convinced them to get it for me so I can write about it).

Also, I've been on a major Glorantha kick after reading the RuneQuest books lately, so I grabbed King of Dragon Pass and played quite a bit of it. It's discounted to like $3 on GOG.com right now, for anyone interested.
Feb 6, 2021 10:26 pm
I've mostly been playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Stardew Valley lol
Feb 15, 2021 6:07 pm
I recently played through Immortal Fenyx, an Assassin’s Creed meets Breath of the Wild game. Loved it. I’ve been playing an obscene amount of CoD Zombies lately.
Mar 1, 2021 7:38 pm
Anybody playing the Outriders demo?
Mar 17, 2021 3:56 pm
Most recent video game I've played was League of Legends, I had a lot of fun although it's not really one of my favorite games (more like a game I've spent thousands of hours, really addictive!). In LoL it's just "one more match" that last about 30 minutes. Other than LoL, I've playtested some games in development, for like about an hour each (my laptop couldn't handle those games really).
May 6, 2021 11:15 pm
Just finished the New Pokemon Snap. I may be biased but I loved it. So much potential for DLC.
May 7, 2021 12:06 am
Replaying System Shock 2 at the moment. It's one of those games I find I never really get tired of, and find it oddly cathartic to just run through :D
May 7, 2021 12:22 am
Ooh, SS2! Have you ever played Prey? It shares a lot of similarities if you're looking for a modern experience. Y'know what, I think it's time for another playthrough.
May 7, 2021 12:32 am
Block Quest Maker. I've also restarted playing the first Red Dead Redemption.
May 7, 2021 12:46 am
KoTOR 1 and Dungeon Siege both were enjoyable
May 7, 2021 1:31 am
Queni says:
Ooh, SS2! Have you ever played Prey? It shares a lot of similarities if you're looking for a modern experience. Y'know what, I think it's time for another playthrough.
Yes! I love Prey, haha! I just recently finished a No Neuromods run, and it makes the game incredibly tense when you're so unimpressively normal. Great fun, and really drives home that sense of vulnerability.
May 7, 2021 3:02 am
Rizzoxiii says:
KoTOR 1 and Dungeon Siege both were enjoyable
You have good taste.
WonderWaffle says:
I just recently finished a No Neuromods run and it makes the game incredibly tense when you're so unimpressively normal. Great fun, and really drives home that sense of vulnerability.
That sounds like it would be super hard but fun! This time around, I'll be restricting myself to non-human neuromods as I did a human only run last time. The wrench and modded shotgun were my go-to.
May 7, 2021 3:43 pm
Man, Dungeon Siege takes me back. I only ever played the first one. KOTOR was great, I need to get around to playing the sequel.

I'm playing Enter the Gungeon when I find a few minutes, and Pillars of Eternity when I have a bit longer. It's frustrating, I really want to like Pillars, but it's not grabbing me, at least not after 15 hours or so.
May 7, 2021 6:04 pm
skeptical_stun says:
I'm playing Enter the Gungeon when I find a few minutes, and Pillars of Eternity when I have a bit longer. It's frustrating, I really want to like Pillars, but it's not grabbing me, at least not after 15 hours or so.
Then I tried to play the first Pillars of Eternity I was hit with the ever-growing wall of texts. It was too much. I have clocked 24 hours of playtime, but I haven't really gotten into it.
I picked up the sequel, with the pirates and ships. played a few hours last year, but haven't picked it up again.
May 7, 2021 7:17 pm
I finished Baldurs Gate 1 and 2, and I really don't mind the walls of text. If anything, I find myself seeking out more of them, it's like a more complicated book. My problem is that the system of mechanics and combat is annoying, and just doesn't gel with me. I'm hoping it'll get better eventually.

I'm hoping to play through Planescape after this. Maybe after that one's finished, Baldurs Gate 3 will be out, and I can simulate a certain group of weirdos to wander around Baldurs Gate :P
May 7, 2021 9:04 pm
check out the Divinity games. I am a big fan of Divinity 2

link to steam
May 7, 2021 9:31 pm
I played the first one. I started the second, but my schedule changed and I can't co-op with that friend anymore. I'm hoping one day the stars will align and we can finish it.
May 7, 2021 9:33 pm
runekyndig says:
skeptical_stun says:
Then I tried to play the first Pillars of Eternity I was hit with the ever-growing wall of texts. It was too much. I have clocked 24 hours of playtime, but I haven't really gotten into it.
I picked up the sequel, with the pirates and ships. played a few hours last year, but haven't picked it up again.
Yeah Pillars is really a lot to read but I really enjoyed both of them. You really must like to read if you want to get into the game though. Especially in the beginning a lot of world building is done by explanations.
I liked it the way Mass Effect did it, where you could read up on topics if they interested you but you didn't had to.
runekyndig says:
check out the Divinity games. I am a big fan of Divinity 2

link to steam
Oh Divinity is really, really cool and hard. I played both of them on one of the harder difficulties and yeah hard really means haaaaard.
But I too can really recommend Divinity.

The last RPG I played was Baldur's Gate 3.
I really liked the beginning and that it really stays close to the DnD5e rules. But it's definitly different than the last two Baldur's Gates. I stopped playing because I encountered a lot of crashes but I'm looking forward to play again when it's finished
May 7, 2021 9:39 pm
I played Divine Divinity a lot as a kid 😄 Never played any of the later games but when I restarted DD recently, it didn't age that well, I think. I might still give it another shot for nostalgia one of these days, though
May 7, 2021 10:22 pm
bowlofspinach says:
I played Divine Divinity a lot as a kid 😄 Never played any of the later games but when I restarted DD recently, it didn't age that well, I think. I might still give it another shot for nostalgia one of these days, though
I tried to get that running on my machine, but just got crashes as a reward. Kind of good to hear it wasn't an all-time classic, actually :-)
Last edited May 7, 2021 10:22 pm
May 8, 2021 2:28 am
You all talking about Divinity reminded me of the only game of this series that I actually played but no one mentioned yet: Dragon Commander! It's kinda an odd one in the series, but I liked it. :D You get to have both real-time strategy and be a big fire-breathing dragon that can join battles at the same time.
Last edited May 8, 2021 2:28 am
May 8, 2021 7:11 am
If you like Baldurs gate 3, then take a look at Solasta Crown of the Magister. It should be more faithful to the D&D 5e rules, and it goes into final release this month. I have played some of the early acces
May 8, 2021 12:40 pm
I played the demo for Solasta and enjoyed it. It's very combat-oriented, though, and I believe I read the developers saying the combat was the main focus for the game existing. I suspect the story will be an afterthought.

KCC

Jun 22, 2021 9:40 am
I’ve been having a ball with Chivalry 2. Such fun!
Jun 22, 2021 2:05 pm
I've played RDR2 since just after the Online released from Beta. EVE Online, Overwatch, ARK, No Man's Sky, Overwatch, XCom, BattleTech/RogueTech and a variety of other games. Mostly a console player but stray into PC every so often.
Jun 23, 2021 8:08 am
Recently I beat Resident Evil 8 (Village) - that was pretty fun. Felt a little closer to Resident Evil 4 to me, which was a good feeling overall.

Otherwise, I tend to play games that I can play one-handed on the PC while I'm getting my daughter to sleep. Civilization 6 is always a good go-to. Also recently played through Pathfinder: Kingmaker for the second time and have been goofing with the beta for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
Jun 25, 2021 12:51 pm
I may have plugged this before, but Slay the Spire is a really fun, casual single-player deck-builder. It's on Xbox and Steam and was recently released on Android (not sure about iOS) and it's faithful to the PC/console versions.
Jul 4, 2021 7:43 pm
Pathfinder Kingmaker. I’m a CRPG fanatic and I’m determined to finish this fantastic game in time for Wrath of the Righteous coming out.
Jul 4, 2021 9:16 pm
Vaynol says:
Pathfinder Kingmaker. I’m a CRPG fanatic and I’m determined to finish this fantastic game in time for Wrath of the Righteous coming out.
What are your favorite CRPGs? I finished Baldurs gate 1 and 2 (eventually), and started on Pillars of Eternity, but I'm finding it strangely....meh. I was thinking of starting Planescape, or maybe Torment: Tides of Numenara.
Jul 4, 2021 10:43 pm
Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 I keep returning to over and over again even though I must have beaten them dozens of times. I agree with you about the original Pillars of Eternity, although technically it was great it was just lacking a certain something, I think it was the setting that just didn’t appeal to me. The sequel is much much better if you’ve tried that, the voice acting, atmosphere and the fact it leans hard into the pirate rpg tropes made it the game it is.

I really like Divinity Original Sin 2, even though it doesn’t really come up to Baldurs Gate standards. Although I’m really looking forward to the third game I’m so far refusing to play it as I don’t want to burn myself out on it in early access.

Planescape Torment is pretty awesome, I thoroughly recommend it to anyone.
Jul 4, 2021 10:56 pm
I've been meaning to play D:OS2. I started it with a good friend in co-op mode, but I think it's time to admit that our schedules will never match up enough to finish it. I'll add it to my list after PoE and Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

So I'll probably get to it sometime in 2025 or so.
Jul 13, 2021 1:09 am
Dungeon Warfare and Dungeon Warfare II are on sales on Steam, so I picked up both.
Sep 10, 2021 3:40 pm
In a bit of a gaming rut at the moment, stuck on crystal caves in DS:R and also stuck in Baldur's Gate :(

When it comes to more casual/handheld stuff, I've been really enjoying the Dragon Quest 7 remake and Majora's Mast 3D, both excellent, even if the former is incredibly slow.
Sep 10, 2021 4:09 pm
I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but when I get a few minutes to poke around I use them on pretty low-stress games. I started playing Spelunky 2 (high difficulty, admittedly, but low stress) and I'm giving Toku's Island Express a shot. It was free on the Epic Game Store recently, and seems interesting so far. It's what you get if you mash a metroidvania and pinball together.
Sep 10, 2021 5:00 pm
Just the other day, I started a new Stardew Valley save. I'm going to go the evil route this time.
[ +- ]
Sep 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Stardew valley has an evil route?
Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm
[ +- ] Using spoiler tags for actual spoilers. What a novel idea!
Sep 10, 2021 5:37 pm
Interesting. I haven't played the game, but I've heard plenty. I'm listening to the audiobook version of Blood, Sweat, and Pixels, and they've got a chapter devoted to Stardew Valley's development. Fascinating stuff. That dev really took a huge risk but it paid off quite well for him.
Last edited September 10, 2021 5:37 pm
Sep 10, 2021 6:06 pm
It's really a great game. I played through it two times (playing through meaning I got to a point where I had a large, basically self-sustaining farm). But I never played the Joja route before
Sep 10, 2021 7:32 pm
That entire genre of games has kind of missed me. I've never played Harvest Moon, Stardew, or any other type of farming sim-esque game. I can't help but wonder if I'd love it, but I doubt I'll try it when I have a glut of free time
Sep 10, 2021 7:49 pm
I love playing the types of games that you only need to pay half attention to or can play while listening to a podcast or something. And Stardew Valley fits that perfectly. Plus, you can date people. What else do you need?
Sep 11, 2021 9:35 am
I liked pathfinder Kingmaker up to a certain point, but this one I like a lot better right of the bat
https://images.gog-statics.com/265a62a633c1233775f6bcfa52d4ee528ccbff69a071cc711451209de01523b7.jpg
Sep 13, 2021 3:08 am
I'd really like to play the new Pathfinder game. It'll have to wait because I have some other stuff to get to first. Currently, I'm kind of dividing my time between Orcs Must Die! 3 and Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
Sep 19, 2021 10:00 pm
A few months back, I started re-playing the first Red Dead Redemption and Far Cry 4.
Sep 19, 2021 11:28 pm
kalajel says:
A few months back, I started re-playing the first Red Dead Redemption and Far Cry 4.
RDR 1 & RDR 2 are really great games. After finishing the story mode on 2 I just had to take a bit to process the ending... I play Red Dead Online these days. I'm just not ready to leave that world yet and the views are simply stunning.
Sep 20, 2021 10:00 pm
I've been playing Humankind for the last month. I think the Civilization franchise finally has competition in the 4X history sim business.
Sep 20, 2021 10:08 pm
Competition is always important. It's no good for consumers or customers if it's a one horse town

I started up Arkham Knight today. I really enjoyed Arkham Asylum and City, I'm hoping this one keeps that level of quality.
Sep 22, 2021 7:32 pm
I recently came back to No Man's Sky with the latest update and to complete the Community Expedition. It's fun to pick up for like a week every couple months
Sep 23, 2021 8:12 am
skeptical_stun says:
Competition is always important. It's no good for consumers or customers if it's a one horse town

I started up Arkham Knight today. I really enjoyed Arkham Asylum and City, I'm hoping this one keeps that level of quality.
Arkham Knight was solid. Imo it definitely held up in quality.
Sep 24, 2021 12:20 pm
WarDomo says:
I recently came back to No Man's Sky with the latest update and to complete the Community Expedition. It's fun to pick up for like a week every couple months
It always takes me a week to figure out the controls after being away
Sep 26, 2021 10:51 am
Knifesedgegames says:
WarDomo says:
It always takes me a week to figure out the controls after being away
Has anyone had the opportunity to play NMS in VR? Maaan, that is a fun trip.
Sep 27, 2021 2:50 pm
No, but I'd love to.... I don't have a beefy enough desktop to run oculus link
Sep 30, 2021 5:11 pm
If it runs on your PC normally, you can probably stream it via Remote Desktop if you get access to a Quest 2. I've ran it that way and via the link cable and the wireless remote desktop method is actually really great.

It's really cool, but it's one of the only VR games that gets me nauseous.
Last edited September 30, 2021 5:12 pm
Oct 2, 2021 3:51 pm
Anyone here played Wildermyth? :D It's a tactical RPG (X-Com style, but with magic and swords) with partially procedural story and nice legacy mechanics. You have a party of characters who grow old between campaigns, form relationships, become legends, occassionally mutate into animal hybrids, and all that fun stuff! Kinda has vibes of a group of adventures going on a journey, like in tabletop RPGs. XD

And I really love how they did magic, using objects of environment for spells. Making chairs erupt splinters, possessing fire lamps, or making sheets wrap around the opponents...
Oct 3, 2021 1:49 am
I want to play it, and it's got great reviews, but I'm going to wait for a sale. I'm one of those patient-gamer types that rarely buys games at full price.
Oct 4, 2021 9:02 am
FlyingSucculent says:
Anyone here played Wildermyth? :D It's a tactical RPG (X-Com style, but with magic and swords) with partially procedural story and nice legacy mechanics. You have a party of characters who grow old between campaigns, form relationships, become legends, occassionally mutate into animal hybrids, and all that fun stuff! Kinda has vibes of a group of adventures going on a journey, like in tabletop RPGs. XD

And I really love how they did magic, using objects of environment for spells. Making chairs erupt splinters, possessing fire lamps, or making sheets wrap around the opponents...
I played it for a while. But I felt detached from the procedural created story. I stopped playing it
Oct 4, 2021 11:39 am
I've jumped into a neat little mix of video games lately, including: For the King (co-op with the GF), Little Nightmares 2, Fortnite (with the kiddos), and Civilization 6.

I really wish. . .that they would make another Divinity game. Divinity 3!!! Come on. Loved the second one.
Oct 4, 2021 2:31 pm
FlyingSucculent says:

I love Wildermyth. I've been playing it since early access and really enjoy it.
Oct 8, 2021 5:06 pm
I have been playing more RimWorld lately, now with the Ideology and Royalty add ons. Great fun making a group of people struggle to survive in a world filled with raiders when they believe being blind is enlightening.
Oct 9, 2021 1:40 am
PC Building Simulator is free on Epic and I just tried it out last night and really had fun! It's the kind of calm and therapeutic game where you can just zone out and tinker with stuff. Also great music and progression system.
Oct 10, 2021 12:22 am
nezzeraj says:
PC Building Simulator is free on Epic and I just tried it out last night and really had fun! It's the kind of calm and therapeutic game where you can just zone out and tinker with stuff. Also great music and progression system.
I've goofed with this game too, I really enjoy it for the exact reasons you mentioned - very relaxing to play.
Oct 12, 2021 3:40 am
Speaking of relaxing games, I recently jumped into Hardspace: Shipbreaker. I find it very satisfying tearing junks apart for cash.
Apr 6, 2022 10:19 pm
Anyone know of any video games that are survival but don't rely super hard on the challenging aspects of the game? I'm looking for something that would be more of like a bushcraft sim.
Apr 7, 2022 12:59 am
It's not exactly what you're looking for, but I'll never stop recommending Subnautica. It's underwater and the crafting aspect is a bit "sci-fi" (you use a replicator that looks like something from Star Trek), but the biggest draw is expiring the world around you. Still in my top ten of all time.
Apr 7, 2022 5:10 am
Subnautica is really fun, agree. Not many bushes in it though. Still need to get around to buying the 2nd one.

I really enjoy The Long Dark. You can't really craft your own structures, BUT it has a lot of depth to the survival elements of its gameplay. Changing weather, getting colder if you're wet, changing wind direction, that sort of thing. I find it relaxing on lower difficulties. It is stressful 'til you learn the basics of it but it has a LOT of customization for difficulty settings. You can turn off hostile animals, tweak the amount of loot in the world, and so on. I found just putting everything on Baby Mode while I learned the basics was helpful.

Generally, you scavenge for food, resources, warm clothes. There's a variety of wildlife to encounter. Lots of things to craft. You hunt, explore, and so on. You can set traps and fish. Boil water, cook food, day to day stuff. However, it's also more desolate winter environment than a lush, green forest. Very pretty though. Nice sound design and ambient music. The Aurora nights are gorgeous.

It's really rewarding once you start memorizing where everything is and using landmarks, and figuring out how to get by day to day. It has great art direction, too. There's a Story Mode they are releasing episodically, which I always recommend to newer players because it has Checkpoints. The base Survival game doesn't have Checkpoint, but if you die in Story, it won't reset your entire run. I don't think it's unfairly hard, but dying & losing runs is definitely part of the process.

The other one I like is The Forest. It has some creepy enemies, but you can tweak the settings and play on peaceful mode. You can build structures, need to gather food, water, and that sort of thing. Lots of chopping trees & building things which is kind of bushcraftesque. Lots to explore on the island too, if you aren't put off by horror elements. Even with enemies turned off, a lot of the environments are creepy. I think it's more a "bushcraft if you squint" type game. Wouldn't recommend if you can't stomach horror games though, generally.
Apr 9, 2022 9:12 am
Got Horizon Forbidden West when it was released.
I don't have a lot of time to play it, as I spend more time playing TTRPGs and PBPs, but I sure love it and I am still playing it.
I have unfogged about half the map by now.

The Horizon world is just awesome.

Looking forward to FEW Three Hopes in june
Last edited April 9, 2022 9:12 am
Jun 10, 2022 3:45 pm
I have been dividing my time of late between Rise of the Tomb Raider and Batman: Arkham Asylum. When I need a break from thinking, I play Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones. Going old school, I sometimes pick up Majesty or Heroes of Might and Magic III for something different. And if I'm feeling particularly aggressive, I'll play Civilization IV or VI.
Jun 10, 2022 4:42 pm
Bananabread says:

I really enjoy The Long Dark.
I have played more hours of the Long Dark than any other game, and I still love it. And it's still growing. When you put it down for a bit, a new map area or story chapter gets added in an update and your interested all over again.

I hear that they will support mods eventually, so crafting structures is hopefully on the way.
Jun 10, 2022 6:26 pm
Damn if I have not gotten into video games lately, and I am damn ticked off about it. I have a steam list longer than Santa's, but nothing grabs me. I am really really into play-by-post right now.
Jun 10, 2022 7:16 pm
Same with me. I have loads and loads of video games in Steam but always end up here.
Jun 10, 2022 11:32 pm
Trying to figure out ZDawn. I'm not quite sure I've gotten this game down just yet, but I'm thinking of new strategies...
Jun 11, 2022 1:32 am
Cyberpunk 2077, MLB 22 The Show, and Aliens: Fire Team Elite.
Jun 11, 2022 1:15 pm
I passed on Cyber Punk 2077 because it looked like they launched it before it was ready. Is it good now? Are you using a console?
Jun 18, 2022 10:17 pm
I've been jumping between Football Manager, XCOM War of the Chosen, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Warhammer Vermintide, but now TMNT Shredder's Revenge is out and it's the best thing ever.
Jun 19, 2022 7:15 am
Don't play much, but I have a soft spot for 1990s point and click adventures.

Recently discovered that GOG.com has a vast catalogue of classics already configured to play on modern devices, and I have been indulging in a little Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Sam and Max hit the road, etc.

Also modern 'retro clones' of that genre, like Darkside Detective and Thimbleweed Park are good fun.
Jun 19, 2022 9:15 am
Dr_B says:

Also modern 'retro clones' of that genre, like Darkside Detective and Thimbleweed Park are good fun.
Darkside Detective is so good!
Jun 19, 2022 11:25 am
Skallagrimm says:
I passed on Cyber Punk 2077 because it looked like they launched it before it was ready. Is it good now? Are you using a console?
I enjoyed it using keybord + mouse. Have finiched it twice

Currently, I have dusted off Dragon Age inquisition that I have never finished.
Jun 19, 2022 11:34 am
I like DA:I. It's not perfect but I finished it twice and got a lot of enjoyment out of it
Jun 19, 2022 3:09 pm
Stardew Valley. It's a lot of fun.
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 pm
Who's your go-to love interest, Amber?
Jul 10, 2022 3:10 am
bowlofspinach says:
Who's your go-to love interest, Amber?
My very first game that I played on PS4 was Sebastian then he wasn't there for me and the kids so I divorced him and am a single mother of two beautiful children.

Another game I am married to Penny as a guy character.

And I think in my PC game I married dr harvey.

So don't have a go-to love interest right now but they all have crazy cutscenes and stuff tho.
Jul 10, 2022 3:31 am
Metroid Dread

It's everything I hoped it would be and more.
Sep 10, 2022 2:27 am
I've given Oblivion a whirl and honestly, I think I like this game better than Skyrim. Yeah, it's age shows, but it actually feels like an RPG, you know, I have stats with interactions, and primary and secondary skills. Levelling up actually feels like I'm doing progression.
Sep 10, 2022 3:06 am
Graveyard Keeper, Outward (co-op with the fiancé), and The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos.
Sep 10, 2022 3:17 am
Evil Apples the cards against humanity mobile game. it's a lot of fun and free to play on Google play
Sep 10, 2022 5:08 am
Mount and Blade Bannerlord which is an RPG/RTS I've longed to convert to a PnP game. It's brilliant and leaves open alpha soon.
Sep 10, 2022 5:25 am
Sam and Max hit the road! I like oldies.
Sep 10, 2022 7:38 am
For relaxing
https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/1161580/capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1655278510

And for nolstalgia
https://image.api.playstation.com/vulcan/img/rnd/202009/2913/TQKAd8U6hnIFQIIcz6qnFh8C.png

And I have just reinstalled
https://image.api.playstation.com/vulcan/ap/rnd/202103/1109/726FulA9CICxQyT6kgu19XaX.png
Sep 10, 2022 8:40 am
Baldur's Gate 3

And Last of Us Part I
Sep 10, 2022 9:55 am
I'm not CURRENTLY playing a video game, but I loved both Morrowind and Skyrim. Finished them both :) with memorable characters!

Although, my Morrowind fighter was, at the end, so heavy on magic jewelry enhancements that it felt more like a superhuman/god PC.

In Skyrim I enjoyed most this rogue cat/human (sorry, forgot the name of the race). He would clear entire caves by being sneaky without (almost) any enemy noticing him, or beat a small army with his bow before they reach him!
Sep 10, 2022 12:28 pm
Kinda fallen into Stellaris recently.
Feb 28, 2023 11:11 pm
My go to's right now are Rocket League, Warzone 2, and on my 100000000000th play through of Skyrim, but this time I am using a mod that makes all the weapon and armor look realistic.
Jun 26, 2023 5:06 am
Most infamous game PC due to the amount of sheer rage this game has caused Flappy Bird
Jun 26, 2023 4:34 pm
Started Heros of Might and Magic 3 again after a long hiatus. Fans are still coming out with new maps.
Jun 26, 2023 7:00 pm
Been playing a little bit of Titan Quest, to scratch that Mythical Greece / Jason and the Argonauts / Harryhausen itch

Len

Jun 26, 2023 11:49 pm
Windyridge says:
Started Heros of Might and Magic 3 again after a long hiatus. Fans are still coming out with new maps.
One of my absolute favourite games I've played in my lifetime.
Jun 27, 2023 3:37 am
Len says:
Windyridge says:
One of my absolute favourite games I've played in my lifetime.
You're not the first or even second person to say that to me today.
Jun 27, 2023 3:41 am
Been playing Sniper Elite 5. Very cathartic lol.
Jun 27, 2023 7:27 am
Last Saturday I reinstalled Baldurs Gate 2. I forgot how much I disliked the inventory management, but the rest I enjoy
Jun 27, 2023 2:18 pm
I don't have a lot of time for video games... certainly not like I used to.

My go-to is State of Decay 2. It's what I play when I pick up a controller and don't have anything in mind. Been thinking of starting up Dying Light 2 again though. A while back I started what will be a more thorough playthrough. I just sort of... stopped.

I do that a fair bit.
Jun 28, 2023 4:13 am
UPDATE: Right now I am playing through Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. All nine movies in glorious Lego! I've just started The Empire Strikes Back.
Jul 3, 2023 2:12 pm
runekyndig says:
Last Saturday I reinstalled Baldurs Gate 2. I forgot how much I disliked the inventory management, but the rest I enjoy
I very much rely on convenience tweaks from the fixpack, specifically on itrm stacking and on bottomless bags.

Just resumed a BGT game that I'd stopped (close to a year ago) right after entering Baldurs Gate. Haven't played BGT before, just BG Tutu.

Parallelly started playthroughs of Planescape: Torment and Divine Divinity (IMHO an utterly underrated gem). I think GP is giving me RPG-itis 😄
Jul 4, 2023 7:58 am
The Divine Divinity series are fantastic. Its the same guys that are making BG3 that will be released next month
Jul 4, 2023 11:55 am
I used to play Divine Divinity a ton when I was younger. Never actually beat it, but I explored a lot of that map and did a lot of stuff.
Jul 10, 2023 10:53 am
Love everything from Larian other tha Beyond Divinity, which I found a drag.
Aug 1, 2023 4:15 pm
Diablo 4 - Processing
I started playing and already have a lvl 60 character in diablo 4, which was released relatively recently. i enjoy the gameplay, i really like the map for its atmosphere. i play as a mage mainly because of ice + electric. i don't seem to have any problems.
upd:I added more pyro, because some people had unpleasant resistances I got this advice here
Last edited August 10, 2023 4:48 am
Aug 1, 2023 4:20 pm
Marvel Snap. At first, I was like, meh, but the more you progress the more interesting it gets and the more strategy you need to win. I think it's still in beta so I imagine they will improve upon things. The interface needs work. I ditched Magic since all the changes. This is my go-to game now and I like the short 6 turn games (sometimes 7). It's also very playable on a phone and the free-to-play is just fine although if you wanted to you could spend real money.
Aug 2, 2023 6:11 pm
Playing Tales of Arise PS4 which is pretty good. Am almost done with it
Nov 18, 2023 5:28 pm
I've been hooked on CS:GO lately, especially on the competitive front. One great way to hone your skills and have some intense gameplay is by checking out cs2 retake servers. These servers focus on practicing bomb retakes, which really help improve your game sense and clutch abilities. Additionally, exploring community-run servers can add more variety to your experience. Lately, I've found that diving into smaller indie games has been refreshing too, offering unique narratives and gameplay mechanics.
Last edited November 19, 2023 5:20 pm
Nov 24, 2023 8:35 pm
Currently playing Solasta Crown of the Magister (a video game band on d&d 5e but unofficial so only as far as the SRD goes then homebrews beyond that) and recently beat Sea of Stars (highly recommend)
Dec 28, 2023 1:57 am
I'm currently replaying "Full Throttle," and I've reached the place that is a bottleneck for everybody I've ever talked to that has played it: trying to hit the Cavefish with the board.

<sigh>

You know the game is really, REALLY good, for me (and so many other people) to love it despite this incredibly...aggravating...fiddly...bit.
Mar 20, 2024 8:30 am
Monster hunter world in attesa del suo atteso sucessore, come sempre sembra magnifico come ogni titolo canonico della serie
Mar 20, 2024 9:18 am
Padaw1 says:
Monster hunter world in attesa del suo atteso sucessore, come sempre sembra magnifico come ogni titolo canonico della serie
@Padaw1 in the main forums the langues is English please
Mar 20, 2024 8:04 pm
Nothing big right now. I am seeing a lot about dragons dogma 2 so I am retrying dragons dogma 1. I bounced off it twice due to feeling like the game was hard to figure out. Doing better this time as I am realizing part of it is that I normally like mages but the slow vulnerable play style of the mage in this game just isn't my style and the fighter and warrior seem to be more enjoyable. Goes to show that games can play very differently even if the class sounds like something you normally like.
Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm
Silent Hill 2, until I get a new computer for Baldur's gate 3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.