What have you been playing lately?

load previous
Feb 27, 2020 8:31 pm
I have recently been playing XCOM 2.
Feb 27, 2020 10:26 pm
As at least the people on the Discord know, I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley recently but the last few days, I've been especially focused on the Junimo Kart minigame. I will beat it soon!
[ +- ] My recent obsession
Apr 24, 2020 3:14 am
GTA Online and X-Com 2 - War of the Chosen
Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm
Ironsworn solo and MTGA. New Magic set just released and that's always a fun time.
Apr 24, 2020 6:39 pm
bowlofspinach says:
As at least the people on the Discord know, I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley recently but the last few days, I've been especially focused on the Junimo Kart minigame. I will beat it soon!
[ +- ] My recent obsession
I really like Stardew Valley.

I've been playing mostly CoD: Warzone...Divnity 2...and My Time at Portia.
May 1, 2020 7:35 pm
The Division 2 (which takes place in Washington DC and NYC after a devastating global pandemic that was caused by a bio-weapon attack... LOL)

Also, Crusader Kings 2. I really should get back to my Vikings game, but I am thinking about playing in Norman Italy or the Venetian Republic again.
May 3, 2020 6:37 pm
World of Tanks and the Original Medieval Total War. In between those two, Forge of Empires to fill gaps.
May 23, 2020 8:28 pm
Magic The Gathering Arena.
Sims 3
Overwatch
Civ 6.
Skyrim.
+ Game Dev Tycoon

Mainly.

along with Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Switch ;D
Jun 1, 2020 1:54 pm
Hades, which is in early access on Steam is my current jam. (Made by the same people who made Bastion)
Jul 29, 2020 7:23 pm
Been really into Generation Zero lately, feels good killing those robots ;)
Aug 22, 2020 6:24 pm
It's been a bit, but was playing Desperadoes 3 and Pathfinder:Kingmaker, Looking to try Disco Elysium sometime soon.
Aug 22, 2020 6:35 pm
Playing Pathfinder Kingmaker since they made turn-based combat a part of the core game. It works SO well!
Aug 22, 2020 8:13 pm
Naatkinson says:
Playing Pathfinder Kingmaker since they made turn-based combat a part of the core game. It works SO well!
I played to about lev 15 when the game launched. I rage quit due to bugs and hand-this-issue-among-twenty-others-or-game-over. I revisited it a month ago to start over but had frustration flashbacks immediately.

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn as it was released on PC/steam
Aug 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Skryim. Again. But that is really just killing time until Crusader Kings 3 comes out 9/2 and owns my soul.
Aug 23, 2020 12:57 am
Been playing Skyrim again with the deluxe ed.
Aug 23, 2020 2:13 am
ARK, as I believe I'm addicted to dinosaur-minecraft
Aug 23, 2020 3:34 am
Naatkinson says:
Haven't tried it yet with the new turn based mode, but was glad when they added it. Happy to hear it's working out!
Sep 1, 2020 11:16 pm
I've recently bought Celestian Tales: Old North as it was heavily discounted on GOG. Been playing this for a little while now.
Sep 2, 2020 2:36 am
Not much but my partner has been blazing through The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt after spending six years pooh-poohing Tolkienesque fantasy. It's as entertaining to watch as to play, like an inverse Harlequin romance festooned with Michael Moorcock tropes.
Sep 4, 2020 1:53 am
I cannot say enough good things about the LONG DARK. I have never put so many hours into any game. Every time I feel like maybe I've had enough, they add a new story mode chapter, or map, or challenge, and I'm reeled right back in.

Seriously, I've been playing this game regularly for years
Last edited September 4, 2020 1:54 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.