What have you been playing lately?

load previous
Aug 2, 2018 2:39 am
I've been switching to Antharion lately.
Nov 16, 2018 1:04 pm
I've moved over to the Switch lately as my console of choice. Its portability means that feasibly its the only console I can have chance to use these days. My go-to games of choice on there at the moment are Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Skyrim, Dark Souls and Wasteland 2.
Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm
While still being addicted to League of Legends even though I don't want to be, I'm also bouncing between Battletech, Kingmaker, and various stuff in my Steam library that will never actually be played/finished.
Nov 17, 2018 3:05 am
On thursdays nights I go to my friend's place after the RPG club, I bring food so we can cook something up and I play Final Fantasy 12 on his old PS2.
May 26, 2019 1:23 pm
I haven't played a lot of Single-Player games- so far I've only completed Mass Effect 1, and Dishonored. but even if i were to factor in all the Multiplayer games I play, I would say Dishonored is probably my favourite game. Ive played it through once, and I still feel (read light novels online) that there's loads of ways I could play this game; it has great replayability and Open-World elements, a great story, and the player’s choices really impact how the game turns out. My first run was me trying to not be detected and not kill anyone, and it took me loads of saves, 40 hours, and I still enjoyed every second of it.
May 26, 2019 2:50 pm
It's always funny to me (but gladly so) when an old thread pops back up.
After getting a Switch for my birthday a few months ago, I switch back and forth between Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, Breath of the Wild, and Diablo 3. When I fire up my PS3 (I promised myself I would finish all my games for that before buying the PS4), I continue Mass Effect 2 (Finally got the trilogy and couldn't get into ME1) and Young Justice Legacy (because that is THE best franchise imo). I recently picked up Hearthstone for my phone again (I suck but it's fun) and Simon's Cat Pop Time (because bubble pop games are fun).
May 26, 2019 5:05 pm
Me and my friend switched to Digital Devil Saga. FF12 was getting a bit grindy and repetitive near the end... We might pick up FF12 again, but right now we're a bit burned down by it...

And when I'm alone at home, I've re-picked up for the nth time Defender's Quest and Minecraft.
May 27, 2019 3:56 pm
I'm playing through Rogue Legacy again -- such a fun game where (I find) the grind essential, but, oddly, satisfying.
May 27, 2019 4:05 pm
I have been playing Call of duty but am going to get back to playing dragon Age Inquisition and Monster Hunter World
May 27, 2019 4:23 pm
I'm partway through the newest PS4 Marvel's Spider-Man and almost halfway through a replay of the original Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, heading toward 2 and 3 and then on to 4.
Jun 20, 2019 7:24 pm
Does it count that my wife and I are playing Mario Kart on our new Switch?
Jun 21, 2019 12:29 pm
Not actually playing it lately (since it's not out yet), but I watched the live demo of Gloomhaven and that's got me interested in picking it up when it comes to early access in early July. I play the physical game and like the notion of also playing it on a computer. It's launching with a rogue-like mode (single-player) and then the devs plan to launch the campaign and multi-player.
Jun 23, 2019 11:31 am
Playing the halo trilogy now playing halo odst
Jul 10, 2019 12:32 am
Destiny 2, Anthem, and Dauntless Playing on Xbox one. If you are looking for a group, add but pm me so I know you're from here. Evecar Solaris is my tag.
Jul 10, 2019 1:31 am
Nice! I've been playing it as well.
Jul 10, 2019 1:32 am
Gran Turismo Sport and have finally gotten around to playing Dying Light.
Sep 16, 2019 8:06 pm
We have just begun playing Outer Wilds. It's a neat little game.
Sep 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Just picked up blood bowl 2 and will be playing Battletech in the coming days
Sep 16, 2019 11:20 pm
I've started playing Tekken again. I'm pretty terrible at it, though
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.