What have you been playing lately?

load previous
Sep 4, 2020 1:54 am
Picked Baldur's Gate back up... again. Playing through with an archer ranger. So good
Sep 4, 2020 10:05 am
Im hunting robo-dinozaurs on PC

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fd1sxg8jua9jde6.cloudfront.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F03%2Fhorizon-zero-dawn-complete-edition-steam-thumbnail-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Sep 4, 2020 11:12 am
I've been playing For the King, with my lady. Cute game.

Also - revisited an old tactical favorite of mine, Valkyria Chronicles: Remastered.

And...on the PC --> Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Popup Dungeon.
Last edited September 4, 2020 11:12 am
Sep 26, 2020 2:12 pm
Just started playing Diablo 3, may end up rebuying Diablo 2 to play again as well...
Oct 1, 2020 1:14 pm
HZD is such a compelling and amazing game, I hope you're enjoying it Rune. I was kind of bumbling through the world for a while then then all of a sudden the story parts all really started to come together and it was amazing.

I've found in the world now I need something cathartic something I can just relax playing and not get to worked up about. Yay COVID, stress, and a 13 year old child. So I've been playing RDR2 Online on my PS4 lately, because I get to ride a horse around a beautiful landscape and no one expects me to do anything I don't want to and I can just kind of drink in the world at my own pace.
Oct 4, 2020 12:51 pm
I have been playing the Mafia Remaster as of late. Trying to get back into Rainbow 6 Siege, and also just started 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.
Oct 4, 2020 2:56 pm
Well, with my kiddos confiscating both my PC and PS4 from time to time, I will say that "we" are playing Overcooked, Diablo 3, Balloons TD6, Spiderman, Red Dead Redemption, Fortnight, Spellbreaker, Civilization VI, Cities Skyline, Spiritfarer, Banished, Divinity Original Sin 2 and I'm TRYING to get into Red Dead Redemption 2. :)
Oct 5, 2020 3:59 am
I just got StarWars Squadrons. If you can play this in VR holy smokes is it good. The ability to head track enemies makes this a completely new game. I’m playing on PS VR so 720p or something which makes the long view grainy but it is still game changing. There are some bugs with missions locking up but so far so good.

RDR2 is a slow burn of a game, I like the online, I have a friend in Chicago and we hook up and play from time to time as a social exercise. Invaluable in the age of covid.
Last edited October 5, 2020 4:01 am
Oct 5, 2020 9:29 pm
Dreamscaper, an early access roguelite game witha lot more characterization than is standard for the genre.
Oct 16, 2020 6:04 pm
Picked up the old school adventure Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. First time playing it, enjoying it quite a bit. In fact, I say we erase the 4th Indy flick and make the game official canon.
Oct 16, 2020 7:32 pm
Got myself Ring of Pain with its release discount. Surprisingly action-packed and fast-paced for something that uses "cards" (which aren't really cards, but too many games that have cards in any form are pretty slow), and has decent strategy to it. Although I do feel it's going to be a bit short, though I do enjoy it a lot! :D
Nov 17, 2020 1:43 am
A few weeks ago, I bought Monster's Den Chronicles and Monster's Den Godfall. I've been playing those a bit.
Nov 17, 2020 7:40 am
I have been playing Watch Dogs Legion, and must admit it is a bit of a letdown. I loved Watchdogs 2, I liked Watchdogs 1, but this, not having a propagandist is not working for me.
Nov 18, 2020 6:00 pm
Assasin's Creed: Valhalla
Nov 18, 2020 6:27 pm
Rabitrick says:
Indeed, I've got several hours of gameplay invested so far and I'm not disappointed by it.
Nov 18, 2020 6:44 pm
Balder's Gate 3. It's pretty impressive so far, even in early release. It is based on DND5e rules.
Nov 25, 2020 2:22 am
I recently played Night in the Woods, which was charming and beautifully stylized art.

I recently switched to Divinity: Original Sin 2, which seems really great, but my old codger of a PC may or may not be able to handle it. I'm still trying to decide if it's worth playing when every texture looks like mashed potatoes.
Nov 25, 2020 5:11 am
Squadfather44 says:
Rabitrick says:
Indeed, I've got several hours of gameplay invested so far and I'm not disappointed by it.
Same here
Nov 30, 2020 2:34 pm
I've always wanted a GOOD viking game, but I've found other Assassins Creed games to be too repetitive. I'd love to hear your opinions after you've spent some serious time with it.
Dec 2, 2020 3:00 pm
I’ve bought Valhalla for my son for Christmas. That way I can pinch it to try it too. Ancestors legacy was a fairly decent Viking rts. Vikings expeditions was a.....Viking Diablo clone. There is no reason that shouldn’t work (I’ll go back to it eventually). That lords of the fallen though. That’s. Was. Awful.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.