What have you been playing lately?

load previous
Jul 25, 2024 5:09 pm
I've been bouncing between a few games myself. Recently got back into Warface on Steam—pretty fun for a free-to-play FPS. Also, replayed Super Metroid from the SNES days, which is always a blast with its non-linear gameplay and crazy twists. Dusted off Metroid Prime on the GameCube too, can't get enough of that classic.
BTW, if you're into tweaking your gameplay, check out this thread at https://guidedhacking.com/threads/humanized-aimbot-undetectable-aim-assist.20561/ . It's got some pretty cool info.
Last edited July 29, 2024 11:57 am
Aug 13, 2024 5:18 pm
I’ve been really into CS again. I was checking out some new csgo skins on this site, skin.land, and ended up snagging a few cool ones. It’s always fun to see how a fresh skin can give your favorite weapons a new look and feel. I remember a few months ago I was playing with a buddy and he showed off his latest skin. It totally made me want to update my collection too. Sometimes it's the little things like this that add a bit of extra excitement to the game. What about you?
Last edited August 19, 2024 11:27 am
Aug 13, 2024 6:22 pm
I can’t really tear myself away from the two Pathfinder video games. I’ve not completed either of them yet as they’re huge games but I’m working my way through them slowly.
Sep 4, 2024 8:32 pm
My favorites are The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Pokemon go!, Relax Gaming slot Ancient Tumble and The Aviator slot, that's because I follow DiceGirl Egle, she helps a lot with slot games, I also like to play chess a lot lately, it's not that popular but I like it a lot. Have a nice day! ;)
Sep 4, 2024 9:35 pm
Been playing Elden Ring and when i need a pause from it i also replaying Dragon Age Origins.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.