What have you been playing lately?

load previous
Jun 27, 2023 7:27 am
Last Saturday I reinstalled Baldurs Gate 2. I forgot how much I disliked the inventory management, but the rest I enjoy
Jun 27, 2023 2:18 pm
I don't have a lot of time for video games... certainly not like I used to.

My go-to is State of Decay 2. It's what I play when I pick up a controller and don't have anything in mind. Been thinking of starting up Dying Light 2 again though. A while back I started what will be a more thorough playthrough. I just sort of... stopped.

I do that a fair bit.
Jun 28, 2023 4:13 am
UPDATE: Right now I am playing through Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. All nine movies in glorious Lego! I've just started The Empire Strikes Back.
Jul 3, 2023 2:12 pm
runekyndig says:
Last Saturday I reinstalled Baldurs Gate 2. I forgot how much I disliked the inventory management, but the rest I enjoy
I very much rely on convenience tweaks from the fixpack, specifically on itrm stacking and on bottomless bags.

Just resumed a BGT game that I'd stopped (close to a year ago) right after entering Baldurs Gate. Haven't played BGT before, just BG Tutu.

Parallelly started playthroughs of Planescape: Torment and Divine Divinity (IMHO an utterly underrated gem). I think GP is giving me RPG-itis 😄
Jul 4, 2023 7:58 am
The Divine Divinity series are fantastic. Its the same guys that are making BG3 that will be released next month
Jul 4, 2023 11:55 am
I used to play Divine Divinity a ton when I was younger. Never actually beat it, but I explored a lot of that map and did a lot of stuff.
Jul 10, 2023 10:53 am
Love everything from Larian other tha Beyond Divinity, which I found a drag.
Aug 1, 2023 4:15 pm
Diablo 4 - Processing
I started playing and already have a lvl 60 character in diablo 4, which was released relatively recently. i enjoy the gameplay, i really like the map for its atmosphere. i play as a mage mainly because of ice + electric. i don't seem to have any problems.
upd:I added more pyro, because some people had unpleasant resistances I got this advice here
Last edited August 10, 2023 4:48 am
Aug 1, 2023 4:20 pm
Marvel Snap. At first, I was like, meh, but the more you progress the more interesting it gets and the more strategy you need to win. I think it's still in beta so I imagine they will improve upon things. The interface needs work. I ditched Magic since all the changes. This is my go-to game now and I like the short 6 turn games (sometimes 7). It's also very playable on a phone and the free-to-play is just fine although if you wanted to you could spend real money.
Aug 2, 2023 6:11 pm
Playing Tales of Arise PS4 which is pretty good. Am almost done with it
Nov 18, 2023 5:28 pm
I've been hooked on CS:GO lately, especially on the competitive front. One great way to hone your skills and have some intense gameplay is by checking out cs2 retake servers. These servers focus on practicing bomb retakes, which really help improve your game sense and clutch abilities. Additionally, exploring community-run servers can add more variety to your experience. Lately, I've found that diving into smaller indie games has been refreshing too, offering unique narratives and gameplay mechanics.
Last edited November 19, 2023 5:20 pm
Nov 24, 2023 8:35 pm
Currently playing Solasta Crown of the Magister (a video game band on d&d 5e but unofficial so only as far as the SRD goes then homebrews beyond that) and recently beat Sea of Stars (highly recommend)
Dec 28, 2023 1:57 am
I'm currently replaying "Full Throttle," and I've reached the place that is a bottleneck for everybody I've ever talked to that has played it: trying to hit the Cavefish with the board.

<sigh>

You know the game is really, REALLY good, for me (and so many other people) to love it despite this incredibly...aggravating...fiddly...bit.
Mar 20, 2024 8:30 am
Monster hunter world in attesa del suo atteso sucessore, come sempre sembra magnifico come ogni titolo canonico della serie
Mar 20, 2024 9:18 am
Padaw1 says:
Monster hunter world in attesa del suo atteso sucessore, come sempre sembra magnifico come ogni titolo canonico della serie
@Padaw1 in the main forums the langues is English please
Mar 20, 2024 8:04 pm
Nothing big right now. I am seeing a lot about dragons dogma 2 so I am retrying dragons dogma 1. I bounced off it twice due to feeling like the game was hard to figure out. Doing better this time as I am realizing part of it is that I normally like mages but the slow vulnerable play style of the mage in this game just isn't my style and the fighter and warrior seem to be more enjoyable. Goes to show that games can play very differently even if the class sounds like something you normally like.
Mar 20, 2024 9:53 pm
Silent Hill 2, until I get a new computer for Baldur's gate 3

You do not have permission to post in this thread.