Easthaven

load previous
Jan 13, 2018 4:41 pm
The door opens and Zenithral walks in muttering something about Snapple Gobs. "Ah, Father Tulfgyr, my dear man! You're just the dwarf I wanted to see! I was wondering---" He sees Everard wielding his hammer. "Oh, er, is this a bad time?"
Jan 13, 2018 4:46 pm
" no I was just talking about you please come in." Tulfgyr says explaining the situation as zenithral comes closer
Jan 13, 2018 4:50 pm
"Ah, I see. So I just stand here and watch you two hit each other as a method of proving a dead man's innocence. Of course," Zenithral says spreading his arms. "Have at it. I'll be here. Witnessing."
Jan 13, 2018 4:52 pm
Everard eyes the half-elf curiously, then nods. "And I will call one of mine. She knows that I will honor the rules of this duel." Without turning his head away from Tulfgyr and Zenithral he calls out "Accalia!"

The blonde woman appears and takes in the situation at a glance. She sighs and takes up a position on the side of the emblem of Tempus patterned on the floor, then nods for Zenithral to do the same.

Everard walks into the emblem and says, "Come, Father. Let us begin. I grant you the first strike."
Jan 13, 2018 4:56 pm
"when you are ready Everard" Tulfgyr says readying his mace and shield.

Rolls

swinging that mace (inflict wounds - (1d20+4)

(4) + 4 = 8

damage - (4d10)

(7542) = 18

Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm
OOC:
mother of ug
Last edited January 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Rolls

inspiration reroll - (1d20+4)

(10) + 4 = 14

damage - (4D10)

(6173) = 17

Jan 13, 2018 5:33 pm
Everard utters a quick prayer, calling down the blessing of Tempus on himself.
OOC:
Casts Bless
Jan 13, 2018 5:34 pm
OOC:
tulfgy's turn!
Jan 13, 2018 7:34 pm
Tulfgyr raises his mace calling down the favour of the gods before bringing it down on Everard
OOC:
gonna strain that
Last edited January 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Rolls

inflict wounds (spam) +1level - (1D20+4)

(13) + 4 = 17

damage - (4D10)

(7818) = 24

Wild Surge - (1d100)

(38) = 38

Jan 13, 2018 8:16 pm
Everard shakes are the necrotic energy coursing through him, and then straightens to strike back at Tulfgyr - but pauses for a moment as two strange creatures poof into existence.

Everard ignores the creatures and lashes out against Tulfgyr, but stumbles as his old wound flares up, the hammer strike going wide.
OOC:
Tulfgyr's turn!

Rolls

Flumphs - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Everard Con save for concentration - (1d20+6)

(15) + 6 = 21

Bless bonus - (1d4)

(3) = 3

Everard vs Tulfgyr - (1d20+7)

(10) + 7 = 17

Disadvantage because Everard is a cripple - (1d20+7)

(2) + 7 = 9

Bless bonus - (1d4)

(1) = 1

Jan 13, 2018 9:36 pm
The two flumphs glide slow through the air, flailing their tentacles in terror as they flee Tulfgyr. One of them loses its balance and flips upside down somewhere near Zenithral. Once upside down, it stops moving as if dead, floating in the air.
Jan 13, 2018 9:40 pm
56 non lethal damageTulfgyrs swing again with renewed energy and determination being suprised at the sudden surge of divinity flowing through him "For Jarrod!" Tulfgyr yells as the mace hits home
Last edited January 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Rolls

more spam - (1D20+4)

(20) + 4 = 24

damage (last 2nd level) - (4D10)

(6145) = 16

Jan 13, 2018 10:04 pm
Zenithrals' slightly taken aback by the fierce display, then confused as the mysterious creatures suddenly appear. He stares at the one floating in front of him and tilts his head. He reaches up to poke it, then jumps as Tulfgur smashes his hammer into Everard in a glorious explosion of glorified glory.
Jan 13, 2018 10:06 pm
Everard stares in shock at the smoldering hole in shoulder of his plate armor (and loses concentration on his Bless spell) "To the Nine Hells with you, dwarf! Your blasphemy ends now!" Raising one hand high above his head, the war priest of Tempus calls down a pillar of holy fire to smite Father Tulfgyr. "For Tempus!" (Tulfgyr takes 27 fire and radiant damage)

Everard

HP: 40/117

Rolls

Tulfgyr Dex save - (1d20-1)

(15) - 1 = 14

Fire damage - (4d6)

(2541) = 12

Radiant damage - (4d6)

(5442) = 15

Jan 13, 2018 10:13 pm
OOC:
Tulfgyr's turn!!!
Jan 14, 2018 12:07 am
Tulfgyr Lunges at Everard with fury in his eyes swinging for his head. Suddenly Tulfgyr drops the mace seconds before impact and slams his body into Everard grabbing hold of his crippled leg Tulfgyr channeling his healing aura into it.Everard is healed 20 points
" I see that you won't change your mind no matter what I do child, Tempus' blessing on you." Tulfgyr says in a low voice so that the witnesses won't hear. With that Father Tulfgyr rises to collect his robes to leave.
Jan 14, 2018 1:37 am
The flumph nearest to Zenithral quivers suddenly, and then begins flipping around in the air trying to right itself, making little buzzing sounds of exertion that sound like a child flapping its lips. It finally bumps into Zenithral and uses his face as an anchor to flip itself over. Its eyestalks turn to regard its source of aid, but when it sees Zenithral a flap of rubbery skin on its center mass opens up (much like a mouth) and begins screaming (much like a mouth), though no sound comes out except perhaps the shrillest sort of whine - though Zenithral can't quite tell if the scream is in his ears or his mind. The flumph turns sharply away in a flurry of tentacles and with a strange *squish* sound ejects a spray of smelly, sticky pink gunk in Zenithral's direction.
OOC:
Zen, let's see your Dex save, DC 10.
Jan 14, 2018 2:03 am

Rolls

persuasion - (1D20+4)

(19) + 4 = 23

Jan 14, 2018 2:06 am
Zenithral is very confused at both the flumph and what's happening between Tulfgyr and Everard. Despite his distraction, he sees the pink stuff and sidesteps easily. Now believing the summoned creature to be hostile, he draws his bow. He ponders a bit whether shooting the thing would actually hurt it, send it back to wherever it game from, or just disperse the non-sentient energy it was made from.
Last edited January 14, 2018 2:11 am

Rolls

Dexterity Saving Throw - (1d20+2)

(16) + 2 = 18

Arcana (Just general knowledge about summoned creatures) - (1d20+4)

(19) + 4 = 23

Jan 14, 2018 2:58 am
Everard gasps as the healing magic floods through him, then his knees buckle when Father Tulfgyr steps away. With labored breath he regains his feet, still favoring his lame side. "You think that hasn't been tried, dwarf?" He sucks in a deep breath. "Some wounds are too deep for magic to heal. Some wounds are ours to bear for life." He straightens, regaining his strict posture. "The challenge is what makes us worthy in Tempus' eyes."

Then Everard retrieves his fallen warhammer and holds it at the ready. "This fight is not over yet, Tulfgyr! Turn away, and you will be as much a coward as that fool of a shaman Jerrod, but without even a Stone to mark your sorry grave when you die a poor old drunk in a frozen gutter."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.