Group chat

load previous
Sep 4, 2015 7:55 pm
Quote:
Stealth - (1d20+3)
( 2 ) + 3 = 5
Uh oh...
Sep 4, 2015 7:58 pm
I'm going away for the weekend, so will be unable to post for 48hrs. NPC Arashi if necessary, I guess. He's really just stalling until Egan & Shane make it up the chute. If all hell breaks again Arashi will try to finish Klarg.
Sep 6, 2015 2:55 pm
Well I'm back from my trip. Just waiting to see now if Arashi gets caught attempting to stabilize Movith. That or Egan and Shane pop up.
Last edited September 6, 2015 2:56 pm
Sep 6, 2015 8:06 pm
Just waiting for Shane. Then klarg gets all smashy-smashy!
Sep 7, 2015 2:29 pm
C'mon seriously!? What a waste of a roll...and a spell slot.
Sep 7, 2015 3:01 pm
Yeah, we can't frakking hit this stupid guy.
Sep 7, 2015 3:04 pm
I'm hoping that he'll trip over my dead body and knock himself unconscious, but I'm not sure what I'd need to roll in order to do that. :-)
Sep 7, 2015 4:08 pm
Guiding bolt would have been serious overkill...he only has a few HP left!!
Sep 7, 2015 4:14 pm
I just need him dead. He keeps one-shotting everyone! Yikes!
Last edited September 7, 2015 4:15 pm
Sep 7, 2015 4:51 pm
I am currently wielding two swords. I want to hop up onto the chest and switch to my longbow. Can I do that or am I restricted in any way? Can I swap freely or as part of my movement? Does the Dual Wielder feat factor in? If I manage to do this, does the chest count as high ground? High ground mattered in 3e. Does it matter in 5e?
Sep 7, 2015 5:16 pm
Do those marks next to Medve mean he's failed TWO saving throws? Someone needs to stabilize him, stat!
Sep 7, 2015 5:22 pm
whipstache says:
Do those marks next to Medve mean he's failed TWO saving throws? Someone needs to stabilize him, stat!
Yeah, would've done it if I hadn't gotten caught stabilizing Movith. Egan is our only hope at this point. I might be able to take Klarg out if I get a lucky roll but with only 6hp I'm running on fumes against the goblin and the wolf.
Sep 7, 2015 5:33 pm
Medve has inspiration anyway - it's all on the dice and egan's last slot
Sep 7, 2015 5:49 pm
Wait...2 fails? Snap. I shoulda just stabilized instead of attacked. I didn't catch that. :-(
Sep 7, 2015 6:11 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I am currently wielding two swords. I want to hop up onto the chest and switch to my longbow. Can I do that or am I restricted in any way? Can I swap freely or as part of my movement? Does the Dual Wielder feat factor in? If I manage to do this, does the chest count as high ground? High ground mattered in 3e. Does it matter in 5e?
So anyway what are my options?
Sep 7, 2015 6:54 pm
I missed that. You can only sheathe/draw weapons once per round. You could sheathe both with the feat, but be unable to draw a bow.

It doesn't count as high ground, and there is no bonus for it in 5e! The chest is also about 5ft away so you would suffer opportunity attack

Your best bet is to drop the two swords (dropping is free in the action economy) which would allow you to draw your bow this turn
Sep 7, 2015 8:47 pm
Holy shit. The dice have spoken.
Sep 7, 2015 9:11 pm
Uh...

So, um...what should I do? I'm kinda at a loss at this point.
Sep 7, 2015 9:27 pm
It's up to you, man. If you manage to heal a Medve &/or Shane then we might still survive this. It's actually a miracle we survived this long after Arashi pulled a Leeroy Jenkins!
Last edited September 7, 2015 9:30 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.