Group chat

load previous
Sep 7, 2015 11:10 pm
Originally I was hoping to get one more round in, disengage, and see if I could get some of them to follow me up to where the wolf came from and Thunderwave a few of them from there. If I can get up before dying I may still try to do that, although it doesn't look good.
Sep 9, 2015 2:51 am
So.…how far away am I from the two dying characters at this point? Can I see them if I pop my head up the rock chimney?
Sep 9, 2015 2:58 am
Oh...also...can I try to grab Klarg and Jump backward down the chimney? Maybe pulling him down with me? Yes? Maybe he'll get stuck? Giving people advantage to finish him off or something? Maybe?

Granted...I'll be stuck below him too...and wouldn't be able to heal anyone until the bug bear is dislodged...
Last edited September 9, 2015 2:59 am
Sep 9, 2015 6:50 am
Spectralelegy says:
Oh...also...can I try to grab Klarg and Jump backward down the chimney? Maybe pulling him down with me? Yes? Maybe he'll get stuck? Giving people advantage to finish him off or something? Maybe?

Granted...I'll be stuck below him too...and wouldn't be able to heal anyone until the bug bear is dislodged...
That would be a great idea if there was anyone left to use the advantage. But everyone is unconcious. There's no one to grant advantage to, actually, other than Arashi, who has only 6hp left and who will have a goblin and a wolf to deal with before getting to Klarg.
Last edited September 9, 2015 8:21 am
Sep 9, 2015 9:25 am
Medve is 10ft on your left. You can see him through Klarg's legs, and he's in a bad way!

You can try to pull klarg down the tight chimney at disadvantage using athletics. I also urge all players to remember their inspiration point! Don't leave it unused...haha...
Sep 9, 2015 10:35 am
Wasn't my inspiration point already used on my last death save?
Sep 9, 2015 11:06 am
Yes, so far you're the only player to have used it, so there might be hope (actually, who has it?)
Sep 9, 2015 11:19 am
Let's see some Nat20's on them death saves, yo! :-D
Sep 9, 2015 12:29 pm
As far as I know, Arashi was the only person to have received an inspiration point thus far... at least since the three of us joined.
Sep 9, 2015 12:53 pm
well...Medve has a few HP now...but I can't believe I rolled a 1. What's with this dice roller?
Sep 9, 2015 2:03 pm
Selûne be praised! :-D But yeah, the RNG is evil!
Last edited September 9, 2015 2:03 pm
Sep 9, 2015 3:10 pm
Arashi bites the dust again! Someone take Klarg out! GO, TEAM! :-D
Last edited September 9, 2015 3:11 pm
Sep 9, 2015 10:27 pm
Not seeing the maps any where (the posts are there, they're just empty posts). If I remember correctly this is a small hallway where Ripper came from. How close is that to where I'm at? It'll cost me 17' to stand and then what I'd like to do is run into that hallway as far as I can and try to get some of these baddies to chase me. Once I'm done moving I would take a Ready action and hit the first baddy that gets near me with a thunder wave (thinking that the hallway would shield the down PCs from taking any damage).

Does that sounds feasible?
Sep 10, 2015 12:47 am
The image hosting service is down atm...

Can be done - ripper is south in the room, klarg is west, so north entrance is free, and you are just by it
Sep 10, 2015 9:35 am
Wow. The dice aren't very kind to you guys. It's a good thing Klarg wasn't nice to his goblins
Sep 10, 2015 11:02 am
So, now it's just Egan vs. the wolf?
Sep 10, 2015 11:44 am
Indeed - and a goblin. Both parties have their own intentions though
Sep 10, 2015 1:12 pm
Egan vs. the wolf and a goblin without any spell slots...death, carnage all around. For Selûne!
Sep 10, 2015 2:16 pm
Well.…fudge.

I'm just gonna keep doing this, I guess?
Sep 10, 2015 2:23 pm
So, do we all have inspiration, or was that just Arashi, who (already used it...and is now dead...ugh)?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.