Group chat

load previous
Sep 14, 2015 10:41 pm
He's 50XP short. Won't be long though!
Sep 15, 2015 1:28 am
Biscuitfiend says:
As Otto reaches the top of the chimney, he sees the warm glow of a fire flickering off the rocks.

(This isn't really underdark by any stretch, but I'll let you use it since it matches your character!)
OOC: Yeah, I never really intended for Otto to be an expert on The Underdark specifically. I only chose that from the terrain list because it was the closest thing to what I did intend: an expert on caves, dungeons, and underground tunnels. Maybe should rename the favored terrain to something else?

Update: Otto's favored terrain has been renamed "caves & tombs"
Last edited September 15, 2015 12:24 pm
Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm
Wow, Whipstache, that was very moving! :-) So Movith now carries Tatsumaki? Will he wield it himself or does he intend to retun it to Arashi's village or something? Very cool!

Where is Otto now exactly? He hasn't climbed yet, has he?
Last edited September 15, 2015 1:11 pm
Sep 15, 2015 8:34 pm
Up the chimney, but not out top yet!
Sep 15, 2015 10:15 pm
He hasn't decided what to do with it yet, but he knew how important it was to Arashi, so he couldn't just leave it. We'll have to see what happens. :)
Sep 16, 2015 6:18 pm
Quote:
You could use the potions, but the party members would be 50gp each in your debt!
Don't you worry about that! Egan is a healer, but his work doesn't come for free. ;-) He'll seek balance when he feels a bit less threatened. He did just have a bugbear trying to play whack-a-clerick a few minutes ago and was surrounded by bodies. He's not quite as courageous as he'd like to think he is.
Last edited September 16, 2015 6:19 pm
Sep 17, 2015 1:14 pm
With four of us now awake, can we take a short rest and roll some hit die? That should give us a chance to get everyone awake, too, right?
Sep 17, 2015 1:51 pm
You must finish the rest to roll the hit die - once you choose to start the rest then other things may happen in that time, depending on the circumstances.

Shane looks pretty out of it!
Sep 17, 2015 2:07 pm
Quote:
He hasn't decided what to do with it yet, but he knew how important it was to Arashi, so he couldn't just leave it. We'll have to see what happens. :)
I like this. This seems appropriate. Well done!
Sep 21, 2015 2:25 pm
Did we get a chance to roll some hit-dice before the goblins show up?
Sep 21, 2015 4:42 pm
No - the rest never went to completion. The goblins arrived in 10m
Sep 22, 2015 12:01 am
How does inspiration work? I know it gives me the ability to roll again or something? Do I get to find out if my initial roll is successful before using it?

If not, I'd like to use it now to try to improve my intimidation roll.
Sep 22, 2015 12:14 am
Spend it to gain advantage, even if you've already rolled the die. You can also counteract disadvantage
Sep 22, 2015 12:26 am
Ha, so much for that Inspiration being useful. :)
Sep 22, 2015 1:16 am
That's some pretty darn inspired roleplay though! :) *applause* Seriously!
Last edited September 22, 2015 1:17 am
Sep 28, 2015 6:36 pm
What's our marching order here? Single file in cramped quarters we might actually be able to put these guys down because they won't be able to gang up on us. Then again that might also mean only the party members front and rear will be able to engage.
Sep 30, 2015 7:27 pm
I don't want to monopolize the action. I can respond if everyone wants, but I'm happy to give space if anyone else wants to engage these gerblins.

Also, how do we feel about the ten gold? I'm inclined to call his bluff; I think he'd let us out without us giving money, but what do y'all think? (I also have very little cash, so i wouldn't be able to chip in a lot if we decided to pay the ransom).
Sep 30, 2015 9:55 pm
Medve has the some gold he can put forward. I don't think most of the PCs have recovered fully from the last fight put Medve will swing his staff around if it comes to that.
Oct 1, 2015 12:22 am
Movith has done a great job so far! Otto's personality is more wait and see anyway. So go ahead, Whipstache! :-)
Oct 2, 2015 1:10 pm
Apologies to all - my other half has been in hospital all week and so I haven't been able to keep up on here - will resume shortly. Thanks
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.