A Time to Harvest - Chapter Four

load previous
Mar 17, 2018 2:52 pm
"I suggest we don't make the groups to small. We know there are enemy in the region. And the sheriff and his deputy are anything but friendly. I'll go into the hills with the captain."
Mar 17, 2018 10:13 pm
"They will be landing on the roof next time."
"Yeah, going to town. I would love to check out their library. Maybe they have some local lore or history there."
Mar 18, 2018 4:04 am
I'll be going with Bill. I think checking out the library is a good idea.
Mar 18, 2018 3:53 pm
"we couldn't find much at the library last time. All the books relevant to lore and legend were stolen."
Mar 18, 2018 4:48 pm
OOC:
Potential points/Interviewees of Interest in town. Mathis can fill you in on who has been interviewed.

Town Library - Mable Carruthers and her niece, Amanda Wells
Sheriffs Office - Sheriff Dan Spencer and Deputy John Cutter
Cobbs Corners Gazette - Richard Wendell
Jims Grill - Jim and Ann Haggerty
Doctor - Owen Perry
First Baptist Chruch of the Divine Ascension - Rev Earl Wilson
School House - Holly Rydell (Teacher)
Agnus Bellweather - Town "witch"
Mar 18, 2018 6:44 pm
Bill is dissapointed to hear the library was a dead end. what about the librarian? Also, is there anyway to tell who has been replaced by mi-go?
Mar 18, 2018 7:01 pm
"It's been months since we were here last. You should definitely go check. And be prepared to search, that place was kind of a mess."
Mar 19, 2018 9:35 am
"I'd like to go to the library too. What else can we do in town?"
Mar 19, 2018 2:23 pm
I'm thinking a reporter would be good to talk to to see if anything else has happened since Mathis was last here. Clive turns to Mathis. Did you talk to Agnus Bellweather last time?
Mar 19, 2018 2:44 pm
"I did. She would be good to talk to again "
Mar 19, 2018 4:22 pm
OOC:
Mathis recalls that no-one spoke to the reporter last time. He approached you on arrival, but no-one followed up.
Mar 19, 2018 5:14 pm
Bill asks Doctor Sarah Matherson, "Is there any way we can tell if someone was taken over by Mi-go brains?"
Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm
"the reporter is an untapped source. We never had a chance to talk to him before we were run out of town.

As far as the migo brains, I haven't found a way to tell yet."
Mar 19, 2018 7:27 pm
No way that we know, aside from maybe looking for evidence of operations. I would say though that we have no reason to suspect the people of Cobbs Corners have been taken over. The Mi-Go seem to appropriate people for specific tasks so taking over some random village hick doesn't seem useful.
Mar 19, 2018 8:28 pm
ok, I will head to the library with Clive and Eugene and we can swing by the reporter afterwards?
Mar 20, 2018 3:50 am
Santouche sent a note to Knifesedgegames
OOC:
Where is Mathis going?
Knowing he's here to do a job, Doc grunts resignedly and says, "I'll follow Mathis."
Mar 20, 2018 3:51 am
OOC:
Sorry, had a crazy week, but I'm back at keyboard.
Mar 20, 2018 8:08 am
"No offense Doc, but this is going to be a heavy hike and as it's our first trip, we don't know what to expect and we can't afford to have anything that will..slow us down. I'd recommend you stay at the house or head into town with the others where it will be less hazardous."
Mar 20, 2018 8:08 am
"He's right, old boy. Sit this one out, I'll let you know what happens."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.